Welcome to Gaia! ::

XVocalXMimiX
I might have trouble getting online for a while so you all might see me on and off for a couple of days. Im going to my grandparents house on Thursday i hope my laptop will work there. So ill be on and off the only time ill be able to get online while im there is at night.

Yea don't worry about that. I understand completely. I won't be able to post today but I will get the ball going tomorrow.

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
chaos897
XVocalXMimiX
I might have trouble getting online for a while so you all might see me on and off for a couple of days. Im going to my grandparents house on Thursday i hope my laptop will work there. So ill be on and off the only time ill be able to get online while im there is at night.

Yea don't worry about that. I understand completely. I won't be able to post today but I will get the ball going tomorrow.
Ball?

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
XVocalXMimiX
chaos897
XVocalXMimiX

Ball?
It's a figure of speech meaning he can't do it right now but plans to later. Am I right?
Tainted Magician
XVocalXMimiX
chaos897
XVocalXMimiX

Ball?
It's a figure of speech meaning he can't do it right now but plans to later. Am I right?

Yep u r correct.

Dangerous Spotter

Care to give me a catch up so I can post. x.x I would read the posts I am behind in but your not the only rp I am involved in. x.x
Umbra_Deatie
Care to give me a catch up so I can post. x.x I would read the posts I am behind in but your not the only rp I am involved in. x.x

Right now it's lunch period/afternoon classes.

A few members of the elite ten are looking for a banana tree which is planted by Carlito. Whoever finds it will duel Carlito.

Then a few other students are going to a filing defense class. Students will be dueling there.

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
chaos897

How come you had Kai say that it's been two weeks? As far as I know, it's only been one and you hadn't done another time skip either.
Amaya524
chaos897

How come you had Kai say that it's been two weeks? As far as I know, it's only been one and you hadn't done another time skip either.

well it's not. It just that we are on the second week of school which means two weeks of school work lol.

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
chaos897
Amaya524
chaos897

well it's not. It just that we are on the second week of school which means two weeks of school work lol.

But hasn't it been only one week since the Welcome party? I'm confused. I remember that the first years were kidnapped, some hanging out after, and then the party happening that same day, with the start of school the next day. I didn't think that a whole week of school had already went by before the kidnap incident and party when the start of school was the day after that.
Amaya524
chaos897
Amaya524
chaos897

But hasn't it been only one week since the Welcome party? I'm confused. I remember that the first years were kidnapped, some hanging out after, and then the party happening that same day, with the start of school the next day. I didn't think that a whole week of school had already went by before the kidnap incident and party when the start of school was the day after that.

The kidnapping of the students, the welcome back party all happen on the same day. A day before school started.

Then there was a 1 week time skip of school bringing us to the beginning of second week. Kai is just counting what week school we are in. So the time skip was week 1 and we are currently in week 2.

But I can see the confusion though...sorry about that!! sweatdrop sweatdrop But it's week 2 of school.
The fun has arrived. The Gear of the Coven is on the prowl.
James Stukov

YES!! Let's cause a lot of mayhem!!
chaos897
James Stukov

YES!! Let's cause a lot of mayhem!!

Got work 6am-3pm EDT so do with that what you will. Will try getting a post out soon.
Reading up on everything to find a place to join in!
Aiirana
Reading up on everything to find a place to join in!

You can join the Duel Defense class. I think that's a good place for you to start.

Right now the students are in a maze and they have to reach the center of the maze in order to win. A student can choose to duel another student if they want. If they win they will get a clearer path to the center while the loser gets kicked out of the maze.

The person to reach the center or is the only person left in the maze wins!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff