Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blazing Protagonist

13,200 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Magical Gems 500
Amaya524
Where is everyone? I was hoping to wait for more people to post that they're going or not in the rp before starting the concert.

I've been kinda busy lately, sorry. I'll try to get a post up later today if I can.
Amaya524
Where is everyone? I was hoping to wait for more people to post that they're going or not in the rp before starting the concert.

It is probably because school is about to start for everyone and so many people are starting to move back or preparing so that why there is a decrease in activity.

But I will move some of my characters to the concert so we can speed the rp along.

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Yep, nearing school for at least the people in my state (and probably other places as well). I'm not going to school though. xd

Also, about Dark Miyuki. I kept it vague last time I talked about her but here is her full story. I'm writing a Yugioh GX fanfiction called The Angel's Hero that I've been working on for years now cause I've been a bit lazy on finishing it. In the story Miyuki gets involved in the Supreme King incident and is captured and possessed by him, becoming Supreme Queen Miyuki. In the story Miyuki has a small crush on Jaden/Judai Yuki and her crush grows into a psychotic obsession when she becomes the Supreme Queen. Supreme Queen Miyuki named herself this, becoming crazy in love with the Supreme King and obeying his every word. But her love is unrequited as the King has no romantic interest in her whatsoever.

The Queen is so crazy about the King she would tear anyone apart who opposed him or even looked at him weird. But towards the King she is affectionate and acts like a lost puppy, craving his attention but never getting it. lol

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Changed my mind about the duel spirits turned human roleplay and instead made a AU roleplay where all the characters from all the different Yugioh series are going to the same academy together. OCs are allowed as well. =D Check it out if you guys want: Bonds Beyond Academy! Yugioh AU RP
The Sphinxy
Changed my mind about the duel spirits turned human roleplay and instead made a AU roleplay where all the characters from all the different Yugioh series are going to the same academy together. OCs are allowed as well. =D Check it out if you guys want: Bonds Beyond Academy! Yugioh AU RP

i will try and check it out.
so since the activity is going down should I just to skip to the next day where we begin the tournament?

We can fast-forward Wakana's concert and all. If all of you guys are down for it let me know.

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
chaos897
so since the activity is going down should I just to skip to the next day where we begin the tournament?

We can fast-forward Wakana's concert and all. If all of you guys are down for it let me know.

No! Maybe if I just put up the concert post now, people will actually post in response that they got there just in time/late to watch or whatever.
Amaya524
chaos897

No! Maybe if I just put up the concert post now, people will actually post in response that they got there just in time/late to watch or whatever.

okay we can go with that.

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Okay, done! After quoting almost everyone that I can think of, hopefully people will post back. I know Chaos, you said about moving some of your characters to the concert so now would be a good time to do that.

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
chaos897

Hey I was wondering, were you planning on having Daichi do anything before Kirsa and Miyuki duel? I should have asked this awhile ago but I figured you were which is why we haven't dueled yet.

And I'll post for Rin another time as I'm about to go to bed right now.
The Sphinxy
chaos897

Hey I was wondering, were you planning on having Daichi do anything before Kirsa and Miyuki duel? I should have asked this awhile ago but I figured you were which is why we haven't dueled yet.

And I'll post for Rin another time as I'm about to go to bed right now.

I am not planning to do anything. So you and Applefinger can duel if you guys are going to duel.
Annoucement

Hey Guys. I am sorry I am going to do this but I am going to be closing the RP. And it's not because of the low activity. It is because I am about to head back to school and when I go back I am going to be busy and won't have time to be online anymore. But anyways I want to say that it was great having u guys for the rp. I loved how all of you contribute your ideas to the rp and kept it going. It was thanks to all of you guys that this rp thrived and lived on.

P.S. Sorry we couldn't do the whole tournament. Probably in the next rp we may start from there. Anyways take care everyone.

Also we can still communicate using the OCC thread. That will always be open. Thanks.
chaos897
Annoucement

Hey Guys. I am sorry I am going to do this but I am going to be closing the RP. And it's not because of the low activity. It is because I am about to head back to school and when I go back I am going to be busy and won't have time to be online anymore. But anyways I want to say that it was great having u guys for the rp. I loved how all of you contribute your ideas to the rp and kept it going. It was thanks to all of you guys that this rp thrived and lived on.

P.S. Sorry we couldn't do the whole tournament. Probably in the next rp we may start from there. Anyways take care everyone.

Also we can still communicate using the OCC thread. That will always be open. Thanks.

It's a shame the RP ended. Oh well, we at least have the memories. Let the after party begin *opens a beer*
Banzeeiii!!
Of course if anyone wants to duel because they are bored or whatever you can post here to request for a duel.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff