Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would anyone like to plot with my character?

He's a stray for now. Just trying to figure out where to start him off.
Oh yeah, I forgot to ask, how far is everyone from each other?

Dangerous Noob

Hi, guys! I just got my reserve accepted~
My character's one of the college kids.
How're y'all doin'? biggrin

Bashful Explorer

Hello ~
I'll also be joining soon and up for plotting with anyone. c:
My character is lookout for group 1

Wheezing Fatcat

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200

hey everyone,
to those who have just been recently accepted,
welcome~ and i'm a bit busier tomorrow and the day after but the reserves
will be posted soon. x
and i'm up for plotting if anyone wants to!

Gintoki_Buster
Oh yeah, I forgot to ask, how far is everyone from each other?

i've been meaning to put together a map soon
but everything like the college, the neighborhood, the gas station are all a couple miles
clumped together, and they're very close. so if anyone is in any of those locations,
there's a good chance that you might run into someone.

Gilraen Meneldur"

hey! since our characters are in the neighborhood group and have supposedly
known each other since childhood, would you like to plot?

Intellectual Dabbler

Bulletproof1013

hey there! my character's tessa, she's the lookout for the college kids.
          she's one of the most kind-hearted people you'll ever meet, but she's very smart and extremely analytical and observant.
          she has no experience with a gun but has great close range combat skills
          I think she's going to be the oe who get's hurt in the college group although we haven't really figured out how yet.
          plot?
My guy is a stray, so I can insert him near any group at this point. Which group would need the most help since he is a Marine? Maybe he can be near the college kids and try to help out when one of them gets injured badly?

Dangerous Noob

mjatwalsh

Heya~
My guy's name is Reilly.
He's kind of a loner but is willing to help whenever he's needed.
He'll try his best to be likeable to stay out of trouble but has a hard time with trusting people.
I think his best role would be as a scavenger as he chooses to keep hidden rather than fight off the zombies.
My guy also tends to assess situations first before he acts. Very strategic and all.
He and Tessa could either be in good terms or have some sort of tension. XD Clashing ideas and that sort of thing.
Also, before it all happened, he's only seen the group around the campus but never really knew them well.
Oh yeah, quick question:

Are the intelligent and faster zombies, who I assume would be much harder to kill, around yet? Or is that something that's going to happen later in the RP?

Bashful Explorer

paulina and the diamonds

Gilraen Meneldur"

hey! since our characters are in the neighborhood group and have supposedly
known each other since childhood, would you like to plot?

of course! c:

Golden Streaker

my character's also vaguely in the area of the neighborhoods but I think she'd be headed towards a place for food. i don't know the layout of orlando super well but would it help to have a map?

paulina and the diamonds

I could make a comprehensive map of Orlando for the rp if you'd like.

Wheezing Fatcat

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
Gintoki_Buster

they've been around. it's usually up to the roleplayer to decide when an intelligent
zombie affects them, but if it affects or has the potential to affect another character,
that's where you have to ask for the roleplayer's permission ~

Gilraen Meneldur

cool~
so i have kira, who's in the neighborhood group. she's been sheltered all her life,
is a strong catholic, and just lost her younger brother, about three weeks ago.
she's never held a gun because she never thought she would want to kill anyone,
but she wants to get stronger because she wants to survive. she's pretty determined
and is a moral compass who stubbornly believes in her decisions and often makes
rash ones. she's annoyingly optimistic but she can be hurtful when she's angry.
she has a temper that's pretty explosive, but she's pretty approachable and she's
not arrogant.

what about your character? x

N i n u N i n u

oh wow, that'd be such a big help, considering i suck at maps. i'd really appreciate that!

Nimble Sex Symbol

13,825 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
mjatwalsh

oops sorry it took me so long to get back to you
just got off work v u v

right in the beginning works for me!
maybe elle is trying to stop the bleeding? and tess is having to deal with the pain and all?
both
def both
every since the s**t hit the fan, she can't get her hands to stop shaking and she'll randomly burst into tears
she's really not cut out for this life style > >
oooo
ooooooooo
ilovethatideasomuch o u o
cause elle will have never even held a gun, so i can see her just completely missing
and more tessa was just sorta in the way
her shaky hands will not help

elle will never be given a gun again

Bashful Explorer

paulina and the diamonds

Nice!
Hmm I think for a little while Dan might have a few issues with her or look down on her since you said she grew up a bit sheltered on things.They're the same with their temper and stubbornness probably lol. Her being a 'moral compass' would definitely help when ever Dan's in one of his little temper tantrums, or make worse depending on how well they function as group. Don't know how well they'll get along since he likes to keep to himself and acts like he's pissed at the world most of the time, but he'd maybe open up to her more with her being so approachable. And He'd probably help her out with a lot of things since she's so determined if he knows she wants to get better at learning how to survive. He could definitely help her learn how to fight or anything like that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff