Klassic Kiki's Compadre

Gekko

-xFawnx-

WHOO EXCITE.

Monster Trash

Dullahan Dolorosa

Sorry I haven't replied sooner. I thought I did then I uh, didn't. So. haha

First off-- Myra's post was amazing. c:

Devyn and Myra can just have a friendly relationship without being close at all. Just polite and kind and talk sometimes about Ireland and such? What do you think? If Devyn is easier for her to be around then that would be just fine. Even though she's close with Will and Theo, Devyn is always there for people. God, she sounds ridiculous when I put it like that haha.

Kari probably would not kill Devyn ;D But yes, I get what you're saying haha. I can see those two being closer-- especially knowing that Myra feels better around vampires and humans. They've both got that bite to them, it seems. Kari would definitely enjoy helping her with her mischief! They could have already met, if you'd like. I'm fine with making an established relationship and such c:

Savage Firestarter

9,725 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The Lady D

I'm glad you liked it! I'd love to know your favorite part.

I do believe Myra will prefer Devyn over Theo and Will, but prior to the other fae finding out her hidden motives, I feel she'll be able to stay civil and get along with everyone. She really would be comforted by talking with Devyn about home, seeing as she's a little homesick.

As far as Kari and Myra having met, I like that idea a lot. Although, how would we play that out? When did they meet? Where did they meet? How did they initially bond?

Monster Trash

Dullahan Dolorosa

The part where she was with Eve's body was my favorite, I believe!

That's good to know. Devyn gets homesick too but she never really talks about it. She spent a long time in Ireland and hasn't been back since she's been Will's right hand. So that will definitely be happening.

Welll, that's the fun part about plotting, dear! haha. We figure it out together c:

If Myra has been in Ireland all this time then it might present a problem since Kari has been exclusively in Florence for years. The idea I have for the how is that perhaps Kari saw Myra while she was on a mission and was intrigued. Her eyes would definitely be something that would interest Kari. Or perhaps she was after an Unseelie and Myra tried to intervene? The possibilities are pretty endless-- it's just whatever we can find that works for us. I think they would bond over their personality traits, if we can't think of anything else.

I mean, Devyn and Avis met in a bar. She met Damian through Avis. Kari knows Leo because she got her start in the brothel world under his wing, so to speak. Kari met Will because she was approached to be an assassin and he's been kind of overseeing her things to make sure she doesn't go off on a rampage or anything. Eli has been her mentor since she's been in the Veil. Devyn met Will in the Veil Wars. It's just whatever we see fit for both of our characters!

I can figure out some other options but I'll need a bit to think. If you have any ideas I'd be excited to hear!

Savage Firestarter

9,725 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The Lady D

Myra would be more than happy to fill Devyn in on what all happened back at home since she left. When you get her alone and talking about something she likes, she can actually be fairly chatty, even though she's quite phlegmatic, which shows in the way she talks.

For Kari, I think that, initially, the assassin might have disliked Myra just for the fact that she looks somewhat like Kari's maker, what with her tall stature, complexion, and hair. Although she's only joined The Veil within the year, I'm sure that Kari at least saw her in passing if she visited the manor? I feel that, after an initial meeting, Myra would have been curious about her, as well as the other vampires. So, there'd be a common interest in one another, even if not mutually positive interest from both sides, at first.

There's the option of Myra stumbling upon Kari after one of her kills, as well? Lots of options with that one, really.

Monster Trash

Dullahan Dolorosa

Well that's wonderful then, because Devyn would love to hear about it. And chatty is good with her-- she's quite talkative herself. c:

Mm, yes. Myra does look a bit like Elijah except he has longer hair. I actually found what I imagined he would look like a long time ago. Behold the Maker. There's similarities there, for sure. And honestly, as much as she hates Elijah, she still loves him. Which is why she refuses to talk about him or have him spoken about around her. So, that might even be a bit of a pull as well as a push.

Kari definitely would have seen her in passing. While she isn't there too often, she comes whenever she gets a new mission. And since she enjoys missions...haha

If Myra's been there around a year that gives plenty of time for them to have created a relationship. And since she was new that would create more interest for Kari. I mean, she doesn't like a lot of people but she does become interested in new ones. Not to mention Myra would be pretty intriguing on her own. I'm fine with either them meeting at the manor or after a kill. I brought that up since you said you loved that post so much. It's not like Kari would be embarrassed or anything. She'd just be like "Oh, hello," //goes about her business before finally talking again. I'll leave that up to you since you know Myra better, obviously.

Lady NeeNa's Queen

Fashionable Rogue

tubercular skies

yukiroseful

THE LADY D

Dullahan Dolorosa

SilverChaosti

Inoreen Jaeger

xFawnx-

Hello wonderful peeps! So, I did not get the chance to plot with you guys because of a momentary lack of internet, but I am here now! If you guys would like to plot (I would love to) quote me or PM me, or we could chat in the chatplacethingything biggrin If you don't have suggestions, that's fine, we can come up with something epic together!

Mewling Abductee

Cirque de Bleu
Hello wonderful peeps! So, I did not get the chance to plot with you guys because of a momentary lack of internet, but I am here now! If you guys would like to plot (I would love to) quote me or PM me, or we could chat in the chatplacethingything biggrin If you don't have suggestions, that's fine, we can come up with something epic together!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

meeee i'm down ; u ;
                                  idk what we'd plot but uhhhh yiss i am def game if you have ideas or if you need something to do w your oc
                                  3nodding

EDIT: my oc is eun-chae, the sedentary djinn, and her whole deal is basically that she's bored by EVERYTHING and EVERYONE >.<

Timid Poster

13,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Cirque de Bleu

Hai c:
I play Theo, the unsure Royal. I'd love to plot, though I don't know if they would have ever met. Theo doesn't really leave the manor. Because she's in a hunter family (and a strong one at that) I can see them knowing about each other from stories. There would be rumors about the family, no doubt and Fae royalty are high profile targets.

Oh! Maybe Theo can play a part in convincing her that not all superbatural creatures at evil. She's awkward and shy, and pretty naive about the inner workings of the Veil. In fact, she's pretty gung ho about eliminating the hierarchy among creatures all together.

Monster Trash

Cirque de Bleu

Hello-- I was hoping to plot with you. c: I play Kari-- the common vampyre assassin, and Devyn-- Will's right hand/Unseelie fae. I'd love to plot. I'll have to take a gander at Vanni's profile but I'm sure we'll be able to work something wonderful out.

Savage Firestarter

9,725 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Cirque de Bleu

Yeeeeesss, yessss... Plottingz ze thingz we must doooo~

Hello, hello! I play Myra, the Vindictive Royal of the Fae, and I'd love to plot with you! emotion_bigheart

Klassic Kiki's Compadre

Gekko

Cirque de Bleu

hey man C: Welcome back. We should plot~ I have Eli, Will, and Avis. Really idk
                                if your chick will meet many other than Eli. Eli is gonna pick on Mea very suavely xD
                                so if your chick is buds with mea, then it's likely Eli and her will at least run into each
                                other.

Klassic Kiki's Compadre

Gekko

Sorry everyone about being such a ghost lately. I messed up my ankle
                                and I'm kinda hobbling around while trying to keep up with homework.
                                if you need me, you can always PM me or one of the mods, fallen or silver.

Klassic Kiki's Compadre

Gekko

THE POST TO OPEN UP THE BALL WILL HAPPEN THIS WEEKEND.

SORRY ABOUT THE DELAY.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces