Welcome to Gaia! ::

Klassic Kiki's Compadre

Gekko

-xFawnx-

i stalked you and found it xD i'm sorry dude. it's fixed.

Baichu's Senpai

Wolf

Tis k!
              It was really funny tho
              i just randomly clicked on damian and found that he was no longer bearded
              i almost fainted

Also, if you need a big bad wolf to eat some one in your history,
              you know who to call.

Klassic Kiki's Compadre

Gekko

-xFawnx-

bahahahah, well, he made a very attractive lady while it lasted~

xD big bad wolf to eat someone in my history?

Baichu's Senpai

Wolf

tubercular skies

.o.
              What's on the menu?
              Damian isn't very picky, but he does love potatoes as a side dish

Klassic Kiki's Compadre

Gekko

-xFawnx-

OH DO YOU MEAN FROM AVIS' BIO?

potatoes can be arranged.

Baichu's Senpai

Wolf

tubercular skies

wait...
              imsoconfused
              ithoughtuwantedDamitoeatsomeone
              .o.

Desirable Prophet

Klassic Kiki's Compadre

Gekko

-xFawnx-

//ALSO CONFUSED.

Klassic Kiki's Compadre

Gekko

SORRY IT TOOK FO-EVER, BUT I FINALLY POSTED FOR WILL C:

eli and avis to come soon ;o

...ish.

Mewling Abductee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

not my best intro post but you win some you lose some i guess >.<
                                  i promise they'll get better

Savage Firestarter

9,725 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The Lady D
Dullahan Dolorosa

I post stalked you to see Myra's profile-- hope you don't mind! With Devyn, she would be polite and kind to Myra because that's how she is and with her being a fellow Unseelie she wouldn't want to cause a rift. But if her plan is to overthrow Will, Devyn will not be okay with that. So if that ever comes up there's going to be some heavy tension between them. I don't see a close relationship there but at least a friendly terms one?

As for Kari, she's always looking for someone to kill. If Myra needed a job done in a particularly violent way-- to send a message or what have you-- she would take it in a heartbeat. I see their personalities meshing more than Devyn and Myra, honestly. Even if Myra just wanted something simple done, not even particularly a killing or something violent, Kari would most likely want to help. I assume they would have at least heard of each other since they're both higher up so to speak-- obviously Myra moreso. I can see a kind of friendship there, perhaps. Probably not a close one since Kari is kind of incapable of that unless she's forced into it-- like with Avis haha. Those are just the ideas I have off the top of my head.

Myra is still getting used to actually interacting with so many Fae, especially Seelie Fae, so Devyn might be a little easier for her to handle. Funny enough, the dullahan is more at ease around vamps and humans, since she's accustomed to humans and feels kinship with the undead-aligned vampires. Werewolves are somewhat neutral, since she's rare to never met one in person and hasn't formed a personal opinion of them.

Ah! And, if Devyn were to find out about Myra's motives, she might just end up on Kari's hit list~
No worries, though, depending on how things go the dullahan might wind up being persuaded to break allegiance with Crom. Not before causing some Unseelie mischief, of course, but that part'll be fun! I already see Myra eager to befriend the assassins...

Baichu's Senpai

Wolf

tubercular skies

I DONT EVEN KNOW ANYMORE

Anyway,
              you know what would be totally cute?
              Avis helping Damian learn English c:<

Klassic Kiki's Compadre

Gekko

-xFawnx-

omg i feel like he's going to learn very improperly. xD
                                definitely talk horrible compared to the royals.

Baichu's Senpai

Wolf

tubercular skies

SilverChaosti

Any special orders / things i should know about before my first post?
              .o.

Klassic Kiki's Compadre

Gekko

-xFawnx-

special orders? xD None that i can think of.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff