Welcome to Gaia! ::

Klassic Kiki's Compadre

Gekko

Cirque de Bleu

RIGHT? AND HIS FACE WAS LIKE, THE SAME? I THINK HE WAS A DRAGON, BUT STILL
                                WEIRD. I totally thought snake too and literally went "WHAT?" when he showed up on screen.

Klassic Kiki's Compadre

Gekko

Cirque de Bleu
Dullahan Dolorosa
mini_rioter

Here is where the reserve codes are located!

Klassic Kiki's Compadre

Gekko

//stretches

Klassic Kiki's Compadre

Gekko

Klassic Kiki's Compadre

Gekko

Klassic Kiki's Compadre

Gekko

Lady NeeNa's Queen

Fashionable Rogue

tubercular skies

Same. I went crazy. But I guess Dragon makes sense, I actually didn't think of that because of the face O_O I was going for demon-lizard.

Klassic Kiki's Compadre

Gekko

Cirque de Bleu

a friend of mine was saying that they were talking about a dragon in the first season
                                but jeeze, it's been so long since i've seen the first season @.@ i'll have to rewatch
                                it to see what she was talking about. maybe it'll tie in nicely. she said olivia had some
                                kind of dragon kid or something like that? i can't remember exactly.

Lady NeeNa's Queen

Fashionable Rogue

tubercular skies

Oh wow, yeah I wouldn't have remembered that far back. But I do remember them mentioning dragons XD Olivia had many children (or so I am assuming), so it is very possible. I have a feeling the next season is going to be equally weird and amazing. I hope nothing happens to baby Nadia :C She is too cute.

Klassic Kiki's Compadre

Gekko

Cirque de Bleu

yeah man. it was like, jesus. probably a year ago or more that i watched the first season.
                                i might marathon it to get a better understanding of what's going on, but they did have that
                                little recap before season 2 came out. i wish i watched it LOL

she did have so many kids dude omg

but yeah. nadia is awesome. i can't wait to see what she can do ._. she'll be a force to reckon with.'

Klassic Kiki's Compadre

Gekko

Klassic Kiki's Compadre

Gekko

Klassic Kiki's Compadre

Gekko

Klassic Kiki's Compadre

Gekko

Klassic Kiki's Compadre

Gekko

Quick Reply

Submit