Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Vihelmina

All right I'm back, and shall make this all into one big post before I finish my next post.

1.Indeed we can't have him say that he giggles. That would be so strange and not in character lol

2. I sort of took the moment from the sound of music and ran with it. It was intentional but if you up the ant then I will say that was not my intention.

3.He is sooooo his mother's son. I have an idea where you might have her in more than just one or two posts. At least three...For Cassie will be sneaking into the castle. As a maid...

Ofan's Fangirl

Proud Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
mimi-luna
Vihelmina

All right I'm back, and shall make this all into one big post before I finish my next post.

1.Indeed we can't have him say that he giggles. That would be so strange and not in character lol

2. I sort of took the moment from the sound of music and ran with it. It was intentional but if you up the ant then I will say that was not my intention.

3.He is sooooo his mother's son. I have an idea where you might have her in more than just one or two posts. At least three...For Cassie will be sneaking into the castle. As a maid...

Haha oh my! can't wait to see where you're going with that - though she might not have to sneak wink

Ofan's Fangirl

Proud Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
ooh and I have actually thought of a design for prince Carn too. he's getting a playlist in a minute as well.

he's becoming a person too what am I supposed to do lmao

edit:
his playlist

and the sketch lmao
User Image

...I'm going to stop randomly coming up with new characters now rofl unless they're really, really peripheral / background people XDD

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Damn nice brother XD

If only I could think of characters to help distract you from making the whole royal family. The only way I see Prince Carn working in this is he is slowly digging his own grave.

Ofan's Fangirl

Proud Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
mimi-luna
Damn nice brother XD

If only I could think of characters to help distract you from making the whole royal family. The only way I see Prince Carn working in this is he is slowly digging his own grave.

XD We could always let him get away
He doesn't actually want to be king, anyway - if he finds out Falk plans on murdering him (say someone sympathizes with him and lets it slip lmao) he might try to make a deal to be spared and disappear or something. xD idk. <3

edit: actually I just realized maybe there's a reason for why he's acting out / partying like crazy, like he had his heart broken or something and if they help him with that he can sort of... xD step down on his own lol.

---

haha well I owe you by now! But I shall stop hehe.

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Damn nice brother XD

XD We could always let him get away
He doesn't actually want to be king, anyway - if he finds out Falk plans on murdering him (say someone sympathizes with him and lets it slip lmao) he might try to make a deal to be spared and disappear or something. xD idk. <3

edit: actually I just realized maybe there's a reason for why he's acting out / partying like crazy, like he had his heart broken or something and if they help him with that he can sort of... xD step down on his own lol.

---

haha well I owe you by now! But I shall stop hehe.

Hmmmm....plot ideas coming along. Will have to wait to see how it plays out...

Ofan's Fangirl

Proud Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
mimi-luna

Yes haha, ideas are fun though! you could tell meeee haha, that is fun too right? right? 8DDD

oh and I just read the post. That was... XD "BAM! -door in face-"
Now he's going to be confused. ;D

quick question - how long will it be before she arrives at the castle? is it the two days you mentioned or will it have been longer than that? I need to know how anxious Falk should have had time to get rofl XD

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna

Yes haha, ideas are fun though! you could tell meeee haha, that is fun too right? right? 8DDD

oh and I just read the post. That was... XD "BAM! -door in face-"
Now he's going to be confused. ;D

quick question - how long will it be before she arrives at the castle? is it the two days you mentioned or will it have been longer than that? I need to know how anxious Falk should have had time to get rofl XD

It took two days to find the book. I'll go fix that up to see how long it takes her to make the incomplete spell.

Ofan's Fangirl

Proud Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
mimi-luna

It took two days to find the book. I'll go fix that up to see how long it takes her to make the incomplete spell.
Yeah I figured it would take longer hehe.

but you should still tell me your ideaas. *pokes* 8DD xD

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna

Now that she tells me how the spell would work. XD

Maybe she finds out by accident of his broken heart and decides to help him by finding a new love. Sort of weaves him a fairy tale of his own. (with a peasant girl) For she can't stand killing again after what will happen to Prince Thorn.

Ofan's Fangirl

Proud Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna

Now that she tells me how the spell would work. XD

Maybe she finds out by accident of his broken heart and decides to help him by finding a new love. Sort of weaves him a fairy tale of his own. (with a peasant girl) For she can't stand killing again after what will happen to Prince Thorn.

Aww, that would be totally sweet xD

and would make perfect sense - some of the reactions Falk might get / his own feelings about the whole thing afterwards might make him less than inclined to go after his second brother as well - after all Carn is his favourite - if one can even say he has one xD

ugh I had a really productive day at work today, but it's left my mind utterly exhausted. I'm not creative at all at the moment sadly, crying

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Vilhelmina

Aww, that would be totally sweet xD

and would make perfect sense - some of the reactions Falk might get / his own feelings about the whole thing afterwards might make him less than inclined to go after his second brother as well - after all Carn is his favourite - if one can even say he has one xD

ugh I had a really productive day at work today, but it's left my mind utterly exhausted. I'm not creative at all at the moment sadly, crying

Indeed it would be sweet and a little cliche but it would be a nice light after the darkness.

Ouch... gonk

Soon I gotta head out myself, but I do plan to come back before the night is over *crosses fingers*

Ofan's Fangirl

Proud Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
mimi-luna

Indeed it would be sweet and a little cliche but it would be a nice light after the darkness.

Ouch... gonk

Soon I gotta head out myself, but I do plan to come back before the night is over *crosses fingers*
ah - the light and the dark, the yin and the yang - each rp can use a healthy mix of both!
//philosophical mood haha

I'll go make myself a cup of tea and see if I can come up with anything >w<' If not it'll be tomorrow most likely. <3

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Indeed

Well from what I see you are resting that creative mind of yours. So I'll be resting mind and will cya tomorrow.

Ofan's Fangirl

Proud Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
And BAM! New post. heart

I'll explain what he's been up to while Cassie was working on her spell in the next post.
I couldn't resist cutting this one where I did because I loved the mental image of him
saying/doing that at the end of the post. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces