• Bookworm 100
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
You make me feel like I should plan more! XD

Aha, I was thinking about the wrong age gap there for a sec (XD the one between her and Falk) and was like "how would that help?" but I get it now xD And I like 16yo Cassie too!

All the excitement for this *-*

(XD Tell me more about this idea so I can help make it happen )

I just have ideas finally coming to fruition that's all.

Yes, there is a difference in four years when you're writing a character. (I'm sure you're having that fun too with the novel, expect with a bigger number and other characters too. My challenge is playing with a completely different timeline(s))

It is exciting. ^_^

(Well frustrated, he decides to go down to the dungeon, now deciding to play good cop. Since earlier he was playing bad cop and offer's Ilkay a drink. Hoping to get him to talk, Ilkay talks, but not stuff that the Captain may have wanted to hear)

((In other ideas, I finally posted the basic idea/blue print for the beer story. Go have a read. Then you may chop it up and put in your pieces that I may have missed))
They seem cool ones though *w*

(XD I sort of do, but I'm a bit confused as to how they're going to come together in the end. Novel Falk needs to get a lot crueler and more passionate in ten years. ). I'm sure you'll be able to handle the timelines in some way c:

(XD What kind of things?!)

Oooh, I will go see *-*

*w* They kind of are, aren't they.

(So he's just anti-social here) Well I kind have to, to explain the town in this story. (You saw that tweet with the sticky notes right? I suspect tonight I am going to have my wall covered with sticky notes of these subplots and characters scenes)

(Hmm what would Ilkay talk about? Maybe he would try and avoid the questions and say something like. 'You have nice eyes' or 'do you know that you have two different eye colours?' Idk What would Ilkay say? Would he even notice Zact's eyes? XD Or perhaps he would comment about how he was able to catch him so quickly while they were out in the town)
Yass.

I did see that tweet! How fun to hear that they're going to be used for something writing-related! *-* Oooh haha you should take a picture of the plotting and show me!

(Hmmm maybe they have two dungeon scenes? XD One which is this interrogation thing where Ilkay says off the wall things like that, at first just to mess with Zact, but then he starts getting weirdly specific / sounds more convincing because he's actually thinking of these things? and then the second time can be when for some reason Zact returns, and they've both had a chance to subtly process what happened the first time ((and go "??? wtf was that... " )) and then that time is like the more physical one we wrote in this thread at some point as a laugh? XD OR they can be the same time lol.)

I have a used a couple of them already. I will be taking a picture of the progress I am making with one of the characters. (I have gone fancy and everyone has their own colour)

Two may be better than one. Cause he would leave, go have a drink on his own. (In an effort to process this) Then returns to 'face' him. Then they could get physical and he freaks out when Ilkay touches his body/tries to take his shirt off. He doesn't return, until he has to release him. (By then, he will know that the other set of keys are gone)
xD Omg there must be so many colours. I love the sound of this *-* Also I might steal the initiative I have this whole piece of wall space right in front of where I write, hmmm...

Two does sound better! XD And that also sounds like it will work with thin into the Captain rp too ninja

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
They seem cool ones though *w*

(XD I sort of do, but I'm a bit confused as to how they're going to come together in the end. Novel Falk needs to get a lot crueler and more passionate in ten years. ). I'm sure you'll be able to handle the timelines in some way c:

(XD What kind of things?!)

Oooh, I will go see *-*

*w* They kind of are, aren't they.

(So he's just anti-social here) Well I kind have to, to explain the town in this story. (You saw that tweet with the sticky notes right? I suspect tonight I am going to have my wall covered with sticky notes of these subplots and characters scenes)

(Hmm what would Ilkay talk about? Maybe he would try and avoid the questions and say something like. 'You have nice eyes' or 'do you know that you have two different eye colours?' Idk What would Ilkay say? Would he even notice Zact's eyes? XD Or perhaps he would comment about how he was able to catch him so quickly while they were out in the town)
Yass.

I did see that tweet! How fun to hear that they're going to be used for something writing-related! *-* Oooh haha you should take a picture of the plotting and show me!

(Hmmm maybe they have two dungeon scenes? XD One which is this interrogation thing where Ilkay says off the wall things like that, at first just to mess with Zact, but then he starts getting weirdly specific / sounds more convincing because he's actually thinking of these things? and then the second time can be when for some reason Zact returns, and they've both had a chance to subtly process what happened the first time ((and go "??? wtf was that... " )) and then that time is like the more physical one we wrote in this thread at some point as a laugh? XD OR they can be the same time lol.)

I have a used a couple of them already. I will be taking a picture of the progress I am making with one of the characters. (I have gone fancy and everyone has their own colour)

Two may be better than one. Cause he would leave, go have a drink on his own. (In an effort to process this) Then returns to 'face' him. Then they could get physical and he freaks out when Ilkay touches his body/tries to take his shirt off. He doesn't return, until he has to release him. (By then, he will know that the other set of keys are gone)
xD Omg there must be so many colours. I love the sound of this *-* Also I might steal the initiative I have this whole piece of wall space right in front of where I write, hmmm...

Two does sound better! XD And that also sounds like it will work with thin into the Captain rp too ninja

Their is a tweet up their, with the picture and all.

I have made progress with Captain but I had more unusual conditions.

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna

Eventually...

Oh? Who would they be having this dispute with? I am curious

I hope that's possible. *_*
Wah xD

Well, whichever country that they are living in which may take the existence of a parallel court within their realms as a threat? o:

I'm sure it will be *-*

Onh, now I suspect that their may be a new witch hunt. Or a civil war. They just want to be left alone.

Ofan's Fangirl

Proud Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
mimi-luna

Oooh I just looked at it, is it green for Cassie and red for Alex? *_* So inspiring.

Which conditions? D:

Ofan's Fangirl

Proud Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna

Eventually...

Wah xD

Well, whichever country that they are living in which may take the existence of a parallel court within their realms as a threat? o:

I'm sure it will be *-*

Onh, now I suspect that their may be a new witch hunt. Or a civil war. They just want to be left alone.
With the right people in power everything should be fine ~

With the wrong ones, on the other hand o-o

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna

Oooh I just looked at it, is it green for Cassie and red for Alex? *_* So inspiring.

Which conditions? D:

Yes, score for Vil! Charlie is blue and right now Miranda is yellow. So I think I may be writing up Alex next.

I don't know if I should post it. It's a bit...unbelievable and I have yet to deliver on said promise.

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna

Eventually...

Wah xD

I'm sure it will be *-*

Yes, with the wrong people. Many lives are at stake. *_*

Right people, I think everything should be fine.

Ofan's Fangirl

Proud Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna

Which conditions? D:

Yes, score for Vil! Charlie is blue and right now Miranda is yellow. So I think I may be writing up Alex next.

I don't know if I should post it. It's a bit...unbelievable and I have yet to deliver on said promise.
There does appear to be a lot of Alex to cover! whee

eek That has my mind racing with all kinds of crazy theories xD

Ofan's Fangirl

Proud Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna

Eventually...

Wah xD

I'm sure it will be *-*

Which is a very good argument *someone* could use xD

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna

Which conditions? D:

Well in some of those, I have future character interactions. So it's not all just her, but most of them are. XD

You have full permission to say what they are. You never know, you might be correct. 4laugh

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna

Eventually...

Wah xD

I'm sure it will be *-*

It's a very valid argument for *someone* to use.

Ofan's Fangirl

Proud Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna

Which conditions? D:

Well in some of those, I have future character interactions. So it's not all just her, but most of them are. XD

You have full permission to say what they are. You never know, you might be correct. 4laugh

Well I like her! So I don't mind ~ (Also I'm still worried about her from her two-week-investigation at the hospital, even if I realise it's haunting related xD )

XD It's only doing the fractioned sort of racing where I get split seconds of thoughts. But some things are bordering on the scandalous even though the only audience is dead. Others more along the argument line.

Ofan's Fangirl

Proud Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna

The speech I wrote may or may not be about exactly that XD

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna

Which conditions? D:

Well I like her! So I don't mind ~ (Also I'm still worried about her from her two-week-investigation at the hospital, even if I realise it's haunting related xD )

XD It's only doing the fractioned sort of racing where I get split seconds of thoughts. But some things are bordering on the scandalous even though the only audience is dead. Others more along the argument line.

From the sounds of your interest. I may need to write up a scene or two at the hospital. (This might be a blessing...)

Ooh, nothing that involves a dead audience. This is more AU'ish Nor is it argumentative, this is more career destroying/him being 'vulnerable' if it took place in the actual Rp. AU he would be hiding in the closet if anyone saw him doing this. For he was being 'vulnerable'

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna

The speech I wrote may or may not be about exactly that XD

Nice...I hope they take it well. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas