• Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna

Yes, score for Vil! Charlie is blue and right now Miranda is yellow. So I think I may be writing up Alex next.

I don't know if I should post it. It's a bit...unbelievable and I have yet to deliver on said promise.
There does appear to be a lot of Alex to cover! whee

eek That has my mind racing with all kinds of crazy theories xD

Well in some of those, I have future character interactions. So it's not all just her, but most of them are. XD

You have full permission to say what they are. You never know, you might be correct. 4laugh

Well I like her! So I don't mind ~ (Also I'm still worried about her from her two-week-investigation at the hospital, even if I realise it's haunting related xD )

XD It's only doing the fractioned sort of racing where I get split seconds of thoughts. But some things are bordering on the scandalous even though the only audience is dead. Others more along the argument line.

From the sounds of your interest. I may need to write up a scene or two at the hospital. (This might be a blessing...)

Ooh, nothing that involves a dead audience. This is more AU'ish Nor is it argumentative, this is more career destroying/him being 'vulnerable' if it took place in the actual Rp. AU he would be hiding in the closet if anyone saw him doing this. For he was being 'vulnerable'

Well write one and see how you like it? XD I think readers would definitely be interested in a short one at least. Technically it can be summed up like you already did, I was just so surprised rofl

Now I really want to know what this is, even if it means you have to write two different versions of the ending of said post or something. XD

Ofan's Fangirl

Proud Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna

Yes, with the wrong people. Many lives are at stake. *_*

Right people, I think everything should be fine.
Which is a very good argument *someone* could use xD

It's a very valid argument for *someone* to use.
The speech I wrote may or may not be about exactly that XD

Nice...I hope they take it well. XD
We'll just have to see about that, now won't we xD I suppose they may be like "lol the thrall speaks, isn't that sweet" too rofl

o_O I'm going to be so tired today. I fell asleep in the middle of our conversation yesterday, and then woke up before 6 am as it's super bright in my room (the window faces northeast, so hello, sun!). XD But I'm also a bit stressed about a meeting with my supervisor and statistician today, which is in four hours, and I had two cups of coffee yesterday, and yeah. That won't have helped with the sleep thingamajig. xD

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna

Yes, score for Vil! Charlie is blue and right now Miranda is yellow. So I think I may be writing up Alex next.

I don't know if I should post it. It's a bit...unbelievable and I have yet to deliver on said promise.
There does appear to be a lot of Alex to cover! whee

eek That has my mind racing with all kinds of crazy theories xD

Well in some of those, I have future character interactions. So it's not all just her, but most of them are. XD

You have full permission to say what they are. You never know, you might be correct. 4laugh

Well I like her! So I don't mind ~ (Also I'm still worried about her from her two-week-investigation at the hospital, even if I realise it's haunting related xD )

XD It's only doing the fractioned sort of racing where I get split seconds of thoughts. But some things are bordering on the scandalous even though the only audience is dead. Others more along the argument line.

From the sounds of your interest. I may need to write up a scene or two at the hospital. (This might be a blessing...)

Ooh, nothing that involves a dead audience. This is more AU'ish Nor is it argumentative, this is more career destroying/him being 'vulnerable' if it took place in the actual Rp. AU he would be hiding in the closet if anyone saw him doing this. For he was being 'vulnerable'

Well write one and see how you like it? XD I think readers would definitely be interested in a short one at least. Technically it can be summed up like you already did, I was just so surprised rofl

Now I really want to know what this is, even if it means you have to write two different versions of the ending of said post or something. XD

Well I just realized that I am about to write with a new character. Who has been there,roughly the whole time. (It was a big surprise to use like that) Well I have something but do I send it. At least we is cooperating.

Ofan's Fangirl

Proud Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna

Well I just realized that I am about to write with a new character. Who has been there,roughly the whole time. (It was a big surprise to use like that) Well I have something but do I send it. At least we is cooperating.
Ooh who is it? Another family member of Alex's perhaps? o:

I definitely want to read it! XD Maybe if you send it and then we can contemplate how devastating it is, and if it's too difficult to incorporate with where the main RP is going you can write an alternate one that's only slightly different that we move onwards from?

But maybe it's not that bad? Maybe it works? XD

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna

I definitely want to read it! XD Maybe if you send it and then we can contemplate how devastating it is, and if it's too difficult to incorporate with where the main RP is going you can write an alternate one that's only slightly different that we move onwards from?

Sadly what I have in mind is not her mother. However I should answer that question/give her a scene, so you can get off my face. rofl

Whoa whoa whoa, it's not that bad. However I do have something semi finished. I will post it this afternoon.(Besides I gave him my end of the bargain)

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna

Yes, with the wrong people. Many lives are at stake. *_*

Right people, I think everything should be fine.
Which is a very good argument *someone* could use xD

We'll just have to see about that, now won't we xD I suppose they may be like "lol the thrall speaks, isn't that sweet" too rofl

o_O I'm going to be so tired today. I fell asleep in the middle of our conversation yesterday, and then woke up before 6 am as it's super bright in my room (the window faces northeast, so hello, sun!). XD But I'm also a bit stressed about a meeting with my supervisor and statistician today, which is in four hours, and I had two cups of coffee yesterday, and yeah. That won't have helped with the sleep thingamajig. xD

They might think that. Since they seem to be bloody paranoid about every new person.

I have been tired the past couple of days. Couldn't bring myself out of bed until I had too. Now today I hope I can get out of bed and get all that stuff done. Then to face the day ahead of me.

Ofan's Fangirl

Proud Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna

Sadly what I have in mind is not her mother. However I should answer that question/give her a scene, so you can get off my face. rofl

Whoa whoa whoa, it's not that bad. However I do have something semi finished. I will post it this afternoon.(Besides I gave him my end of the bargain)

Damn, here I was hoping XD And lol yes please! (Meanwhile Freya still has no scenes in my WIP, despite MY mother wondering about her...)

You were the one who said might be career changing! xD I figured he wouldn't want that, or?

Ofan's Fangirl

Proud Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna

They might think that. Since they seem to be bloody paranoid about every new person.

I have been tired the past couple of days. Couldn't bring myself out of bed until I had too. Now today I hope I can get out of bed and get all that stuff done. Then to face the day ahead of me.

I will see what we can do about making that speech happen soon ninja

Maybe you've come down with something really subtle? That happens sometimes. Either way I hope you feel better soon c:

I just came back from being at the movies with my brother. XD It was just us and three other people in the salon, so we sat really comfortably with our feet up over the seats on the row in front of us. And at one point we were both so tired we nearly fell asleep.

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna

Damn, here I was hoping XD And lol yes please! (Meanwhile Freya still has no scenes in my WIP, despite MY mother wondering about her...)

You were the one who said might be career changing! xD I figured he wouldn't want that, or?

I wrote a sentence before today, and it doesn't say much about her. So I guess I'm one step above you. (I kinda want Freya too)

Well, haven't I ever told you how paranoid he can be sometimes. Besides it's not that bad, but it's more of a blemish.

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna

I will see what we can do about making that speech happen soon ninja

Maybe you've come down with something really subtle? That happens sometimes. Either way I hope you feel better soon c:

I just came back from being at the movies with my brother. XD It was just us and three other people in the salon, so we sat really comfortably with our feet up over the seats on the row in front of us. And at one point we were both so tired we nearly fell asleep.

I suspect that Helen will have some help in that arrangement. After she is done taking in the good news

I hope so, and I may be able to bounce back np.

I did that once. Until the usher told me to put them down. Maybe if the movie wasn't so long. (And less terrible) I don't think I would have done that.

Oh btw. Post is up.

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Vilhelmina

Okay here we go. Sketch dump upload as promised.

First off, we have some people from the novel.

Here's Alex

Forgive that page, the scanner was not very friendly.

Ghost man

You know who this is

She is very pissed at something.

Here's Charlie

Now, that's it for these guys. (Until I get to drawing out other people of said cast in new section of novel)

Now back to the Rp and here is an overload of the Captain.

I suggest you listen to Fireflies by Owl city when you open this link

I have no words for this...

I think they are on something XD

Ofan's Fangirl

Proud Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina

Here's Alex

Ghost man

You know who this is

Here's Charlie

Now, that's it for these guys. (Until I get to drawing out other people of said cast in new section of novel)

Sketch dump yasss <3

Aha, Alex! Hi Alex! Are these her different outfits from different times? *_* I for some reason had imagined her with an entirely different hairstyle, but now I can't remember anymore what that was... xD In any case this looks more Alex!

XD Omg I feel the pain for Francis, his eye! ;_; That blood. Also he looks so sad. They have to help him gahh.

Cassie does look very pissed, but also quite in character xD Love her hair too <3

Charlie is so exactly like how I imagined him it's almost a little bit scary!

AND OMG are you trying to suffocate me with cuteness? XD

I mean, hnng the Fireflies pic is so cute. XD The song started playing in my head as soon as I read that, and now it won't stop. You should color this! I can see it having this nice romantic night time colouring and just *-* <3

And the handholding while sleeping in the Z/I pic! I died a little D: So cute.

And the last one is kind of freaking me out a little bit, if only because the expressions! XD I feel watched. They seem to be on something and looking out at us rofl (but also the pose is so sweet xD)

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina

Here's Alex

Ghost man

You know who this is

Here's Charlie

Sketch dump yasss <3

Aha, Alex! Hi Alex! Are these her different outfits from different times? *_* I for some reason had imagined her with an entirely different hairstyle, but now I can't remember anymore what that was... xD In any case this looks more Alex!

XD Omg I feel the pain for Francis, his eye! ;_; That blood. Also he looks so sad. They have to help him gahh.

Cassie does look very pissed, but also quite in character xD Love her hair too <3

I mean, hnng the Fireflies pic is so cute. XD The song started playing in my head as soon as I read that, and now it won't stop. You should color this! I can see it having this nice romantic night time colouring and just *-* <3

And the last one is kind of freaking me out a little bit, if only because the expressions! XD I feel watched. They seem to be on something and looking out at us rofl (but also the pose is so sweet xD)

Actually for Alex, one is a Halloween costume.(She suppose to be Marie Antoinette...a sexy version) The other two are different time periods. (She might cut her hair after this)

They are working on it XD

Yes Cassie hasn't really changed a whole lot and yes she is very much in character.

Yes! I have described him in perfect detail so no one is going to freak out when they see my pictures XD

Don't die on me! emotion_0A0

I am going to be inking and colouring that picture because it's too cute not too. (After I fix little Cassie's face) Sometimes music inspires me to do cute stuff.

The one where they are sleeping, I had to do that.

As for the other one, I think he wanted one where he was on top. So that's why that one is there.

Ofan's Fangirl

Proud Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina

Here's Alex

Ghost man

You know who this is

Here's Charlie

Sketch dump yasss <3

Actually for Alex, one is a Halloween costume.(She suppose to be Marie Antoinette...a sexy version) The other two are different time periods. (She might cut her hair after this)

Yes Cassie hasn't really changed a whole lot and yes she is very much in character.

Yes! I have described him in perfect detail so no one is going to freak out when they see my pictures XD

I am going to be inking and colouring that picture because it's too cute not too. (After I fix little Cassie's face) Sometimes music inspires me to do cute stuff.

As for the other one, I think he wanted one where he was on top. So that's why that one is there.
Ah xD But the middle one is from the Francis time period then?

XD Tell them to work faster!

We like Cassie just the way she is, so this is perfectly fine xD

You kind of did so yeah rofl

But it's so cute ;-; You need to listen to more music while drawing, I like this cute stuff.

I approve of you having to do this *-*

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina

Here's Alex

Ghost man

You know who this is

Here's Charlie

Sketch dump yasss <3

Ah xD But the middle one is from the Francis time period then?

XD Tell them to work faster!

We like Cassie just the way she is, so this is perfectly fine xD

You kind of did so yeah rofl

But it's so cute ;-; You need to listen to more music while drawing, I like this cute stuff.

I approve of you having to do this *-*

Yes that is from his time period, where he has a heartbeat.

Easier said than done when they are all separated .

That's good.

I suppose I was not detailed enough. I might be rewriting that block anyway so I can put in more details. (And insert other people from later in book)

It is so cute, I challenged myself with the cuteness and I think I succeeded.

You can thank the Captain on this one. He made me do it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff