Proud Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
mimi-luna
Vihelmina

Well now they certainly are family XD
Haha oh I know right? The two of them probably take after their mother - whereas Thorn is more stern/like their dad. Carn is serious about the charming side though, whereas Falk mostly applies it in an ironic manner rofl

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vihelmina

Haha oh I know right? The two of them probably take after their mother - whereas Thorn is more stern/like their dad. Carn is serious about the charming side though, whereas Falk mostly applies it in an ironic manner rofl

Awww.

Ofan's Fangirl

Proud Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vihelmina

Awww.
ahmg I'm so addicted to writing them, I'm already 3/4ths through my next post rofl

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Vilhelmina

Wheee!

Ofan's Fangirl

Proud Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina

Wheee!
THERE. XD I swear I didn't intend for it to become that long, it just sort of happened. The story was too great to not write a lot in response to, I loved it! <3

Hope you enjoy my post too moaha <3

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina

Wheee!
THERE. XD I swear I didn't intend for it to become that long, it just sort of happened. The story was too great to not write a lot in response to, I loved it! <3

Hope you enjoy my post too moaha <3

Oh yeah I did, long but totally worth the wait. I may need to read it a second time to absorb it all. It's so epic <3

Ofan's Fangirl

Proud Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
mimi-luna

Oh yeah I did, long but totally worth the wait. I may need to read it a second time to absorb it all. It's so epic <3
I'm glad you liked it! <3 Feel free to read any of my posts as many times as you like moaha, that's what they're there for! To be read and appreciated. *_*

On that note yours was so nice too, agh <3 I read it in the midlde of the night when I was half sleeping (uh yes it is perfectly normal to half wake up and have your first instinct be to check your RP posts, I swear), and then I wrote part of my next post on my phone rofl I might have wanted to wake up for that part, though, because the last few sentences I wrote? They didn't even make sense , I think I must have fallen back asleep and kept pressing the wrong keys. XDD rofl So yeah, that part I had to try to remember what I wanted to say with and re-write entirely haha.

It's fun to write Falk with emotions lmao. I didn't think he had many besides his anger/relishing in general evilness, but as it turns out he does!

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna

I'm glad you liked it! <3 Feel free to read any of my posts as many times as you like moaha, that's what they're there for! To be read and appreciated. *_*

On that note yours was so nice too, agh <3 I read it in the midlde of the night when I was half sleeping (uh yes it is perfectly normal to half wake up and have your first instinct be to check your RP posts, I swear), and then I wrote part of my next post on my phone rofl I might have wanted to wake up for that part, though, because the last few sentences I wrote? They didn't even make sense , I think I must have fallen back asleep and kept pressing the wrong keys. XDD rofl So yeah, that part I had to try to remember what I wanted to say with and re-write entirely haha.

It's fun to write Falk with emotions lmao. I didn't think he had many besides his anger/relishing in general evilness, but as it turns out he does!

Well I did read it a second time, so I'm sending appreciation your way. ^_^

(I have done that a lot, and over the course of the day, just go back and check to see if reply is in yet)

Falk has emotions? Who would have thought rofl

Ofan's Fangirl

Proud Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
mimi-luna

(I have done that a lot, and over the course of the day, just go back and check to see if reply is in yet)

woop woop! I'm even more glad then!

XD I'd forgotten roleplaying could be this addictive. Writing is fun!

Oh yes.In this particular post, it's mostly this peculiar thing that we normal human beings would refer to as jealousy. o:

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna

woop woop! I'm even more glad then!

XD I'd forgotten roleplaying could be this addictive. Writing is fun!

Oh yes.In this particular post, it's mostly this peculiar thing that we normal human beings would refer to as jealousy. o:

^_^

I know it's been too long for me as well. Been writing in other mediums but this is a good break XD

Hmm it would seem so... 4laugh

Ofan's Fangirl

Proud Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
mimi-luna

^_^

I know it's been too long for me as well. Been writing in other mediums but this is a good break XD

Other mediums such as...? o:

Indeed! Ahh I had such a clear image of his reaction to what Cassie did in your post that I had to write up the reply right now, even though it's now quite late indeed. xD But sometimes you just can't resist when inspiration strikes!

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna

^_^

Other mediums such as...? o:

Indeed! Ahh I had such a clear image of his reaction to what Cassie did in your post that I had to write up the reply right now, even though it's now quite late indeed. xD But sometimes you just can't resist when inspiration strikes!

Well I try to write stories and sometimes you need a break. From your plot and the questioning if it works or not.

Ooohhh must go see this. Even if I shouldn't at this time ninja

Ofan's Fangirl

Proud Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
mimi-luna

Well I try to write stories and sometimes you need a break. From your plot and the questioning if it works or not.

That's understandable!

I'm working on finishing up a scientific manuscript myself, and that writing is just so... so dry. XD Not a plot to overthrow a kingdom anywhere in sight. *pushes through*

And nonsense! emotion_awesome Of course you should.

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna

That's understandable!

I'm working on finishing up a scientific manuscript myself, and that writing is just so... so dry. XD Not a plot to overthrow a kingdom anywhere in sight. *pushes through*

And nonsense! Of course you should.

Well I'm the stage of writing drafts and trusting someone to be an editor for me.

Sadly mine is not about a kingdom about to be overthrown either

Ah I read it but could not reply yet. Now I shall!

emotion_awesome

Ofan's Fangirl

Proud Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
mimi-luna

Ah I read it but could not reply yet. Now I shall!

emotion_awesome

I'm looking forward to it! So. much. <3

Sadly I have to go t bed now so I'll have to read it tomorrow, but as I have a rather stressful day at work in front of me I am definitely looking forward to having something to well... look forward to after that. XD <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff