Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina

At last I make my long awaited post. Post #150 Yay!

((I have a feeling at the right we're going. Thorn is going to die on Halloween night))
Fiona is fierce!

And haha ooh. Is that on Friday? It would actually be a good landmark rofl

And also help me but I am finding this Lucilla/Lian thing too cute xD

Yes she is, she wanted to make sure that I wrote her out correctly.

It is on Friday! So that's why I think that (Hope I'm not jumping the gun)

I wish I knew how to stop Lian but he's too cute. I can't make him stop...XD

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Vilhelmina

1) I think a salad gone wrong is actually exactly what it is rofl

2) It is even attuned to Lucilla xD I got it for her as an achievement thing, but she take it out on her own accord way more often than I thought she would.

3) The game is really entertaining that way, you can pretty much just drag features around and make people look almost how you want them o:

5) He still really likes Carn, it's just Lucilla he hates as a result rofl Buut they're still married, I don't know why (I've tried to have him have accidents, no such "luck" wink .

6)It's her feet behind the leg of the table I think, hence why it looks a bit weird xD

7) Just having food while sitting on her bed and lecturing young Lian on something rofl

And they sort of do actually,although they got their mother's hair xD

1) Dude, how can you screw up a salad? (Then again he is a prince)

2) Oh my god, so canon! (I am thinking in the future, she may use that doll on Lady Taline)

3) Oh okay, but still it's so cool!

5) Clearly in Thorn's case it is Bros before Hoes. (I'm sure you'll find a way for him to kick the bucket)

6) Oh, I see. Otherwise that looks like it was a close game. I bet she let him win a few rounds.

7) Food looks strange in sims. (I swear I thought it was like a giant mushroom cereal and she was just tapping on some bed)

I'm still having a hard time seeing Falk's children with her hair. (I'm sort of thinking of Falk clones XD) Maybe it's wavy.

Ofan's Fangirl

Proud Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina

((I have a feeling at the right we're going. Thorn is going to die on Halloween night))
Fiona is fierce!

I actually like the idea of a duel rofl But I suppose Lady Taline might not.

It would be quite nice timing *w* Let's see if we can make it (also that reminds me I need to get candy for the trick or treaters o_o ).

XD So many of these characters are taking a life of their own. Even with our good planning efforts, I feel like this death scene may turn out slightly different than we have envisioned o:

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina

Fiona is fierce!

I actually like the idea of a duel rofl But I suppose Lady Taline might not.

It would be quite nice timing *w* Let's see if we can make it (also that reminds me I need to get candy for the trick or treaters o_o ).

XD So many of these characters are taking a life of their own. Even with our good planning efforts, I feel like this death scene may turn out slightly different than we have envisioned o:

So do I, so do I. I just didn't expect who these players would be. I think she is expecting someone to fight for Lady Taline, most likely a brother. Either way, she believes that she will be kicking his butt.

It would man *_* I hope we can make it. (You actually do have trick or treaters, make sure it's the good stuff)

They do, they really do. I just hope he doesn't cast a spell. That's all I can ask for XD (And for the murder, I won't be surprised either)

Ofan's Fangirl

Proud Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
mimi-luna
So do I, so do I. I just didn't expect who these players would be. I think she is expecting someone to fight for Lady Taline, most likely a brother. Either way, she believes that she will be kicking his butt.

It would man *_* I hope we can make it. (You actually do have trick or treaters, make sure it's the good stuff)

They do, they really do. I just hope he doesn't cast a spell. That's all I can ask for XD (And for the murder, I won't be surprised either)

New post is up, the duel has been accepted. eek (I'm not sure who she expects to fight for her. XD They might have to postpone the actual time of the fight though given the fact that there'll be a death in the royal family and all that, I don't think people will pay attention to duels right then rofl )

We might! XD <3 (And yes, we do, but they are actually mostly treaters. I don't think they know they're supposed to do the trick thing if they don't get anything. rofl They just want their candy.)

XD aha, we shall see. Lucilla for one seemed strangely smitten by the whole being saved thing rofl

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna

New post is up, the duel has been accepted. eek (I'm not sure who she expects to fight for her. XD They might have to postpone the actual time of the fight though given the fact that there'll be a death in the royal family and all that, I don't think people will pay attention to duels right then rofl )

We might! XD <3 (And yes, we do, but they are actually mostly treaters. I don't think they know they're supposed to do the trick thing if they don't get anything. rofl They just want their candy.)

XD aha, we shall see. Lucilla for one seemed strangely smitten by the whole being saved thing rofl

The duel has been accepted! surprised (I think so but woo)

Oh it's not certain? (Just give the kids candy and they will leave you alone. Their aren't too many trickery types. Unless I live a really non-violent area XD)

Who wouldn't be smitten if a man catches you. Especially if it's Lian. I know I would be smitten. 4laugh

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Vilhelmina

All right, here we are the girl's private Halloween party costumes rofl

Cassie and Lucilla The Quintus Sisters The infamous Lady Taline

Ofan's Fangirl

Proud Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina

LOL, Lucilla! :rofl : I see now what you meant by sexy rofl Dat there nurse.

Which of the Quintuses is which? *w*

I am very amused by the fact that Lady Taline has just refused to dress up altogether, other than to indulge her own ambitions rofl

Ofan's Fangirl

Proud Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
mimi-luna

Oh it's not certain? (Just give the kids candy and they will leave you alone. Their aren't too many trickery types. Unless I live a really non-violent area XD)

Who wouldn't be smitten if a man catches you. Especially if it's Lian. I know I would be smitten. 4laugh
So many strange things ended up happening in that post, I just kept writing and going "OK" xD Carn insisting that Laurel is his BFF was what surprised me the most, but I just went with it haha.

Well, we have imported the Halloween tradition, so people aren't really doing it right XD They can't even decide on which day to actually come, so they spread out during the week. Hence why getting candy ASAP is a thing.

Hahaha ok in all honesty I probably would too. We're going to have to watch Lucilla. rofl

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina

I am very amused by the fact that Lady Taline has just refused to dress up altogether, other than to indulge her own ambitions rofl

Yes, you should have seen the first sketch I had drew. XD she was sort of inspired by this. Hello Nurse Also had some ideas of what she might be doing to Carn. Sadly I did not draw those. Unless either of them want them rofl

Fiona is Sailor Jupiter, and Laurel is the Angel. (I tried to make the girls sort of look opposite and how they hold themselves. However nope, they are like this is what we look like cause we're family XD Also doesn't help how I didn't show you them before sweatdrop )

That was what I meant when she was like. "There is only one Princess" XD

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna

So many strange things ended up happening in that post, I just kept writing and going "OK" xD Carn insisting that Laurel is his BFF was what surprised me the most, but I just went with it haha.

Well, we have imported the Halloween tradition, so people aren't really doing it right XD They can't even decide on which day to actually come, so they spread out during the week. Hence why getting candy ASAP is a thing.

Hahaha ok in all honesty I probably would too. We're going to have to watch Lucilla. rofl

I saw that you were speeding up which is good, for soon their will be the haunted tour I will be spending my nights at. So I can't post maybe as often as I will like.

With Carn as Laurel's BFF I am like no way. But she is like, Yeah we're cool! Cause I'm writing this out and she is like totally going along with it. XD

How recently was this imported? Cause usually they would go on Halloween night. However some places like malls and such will offer trick or treaters candy on the weekend before the holiday. Also depends what day of the week it might fall on. (Like if it was in the middle of the week it would be sooner)

Exactly! We are going to have to watch Lucilla, Lian's ours XD

Ofan's Fangirl

Proud Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina

Yes, you should have seen the first sketch I had drew. XD she was sort of inspired by this. Hello Nurse Also had some ideas of what she might be doing to Carn. Sadly I did not draw those. Unless either of them want them rofl

Fiona is Sailor Jupiter, and Laurel is the Angel. (I tried to make the girls sort of look opposite and how they hold themselves. However nope, they are like this is what we look like cause we're family XD Also doesn't help how I didn't show you them before sweatdrop )

Hahhaha oh dear, help rofl I'm almost a little scared now (what with being in medical school, am not used to the nurses approaching me with that look. XDD )

Ah, that is what I thought! *_* I was right then ~

Ofan's Fangirl

Proud Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna

I saw that you were speeding up which is good, for soon their will be the haunted tour I will be spending my nights at. So I can't post maybe as often as I will like.

With Carn as Laurel's BFF I am like no way. But she is like, Yeah we're cool! Cause I'm writing this out and she is like totally going along with it. XD

How recently was this imported? Cause usually they would go on Halloween night. However some places like malls and such will offer trick or treaters candy on the weekend before the holiday. Also depends what day of the week it might fall on. (Like if it was in the middle of the week it would be sooner)

Haha well I would have to if we're going to kill a Prince by Friday rofl

XD Believe me, I was surprised too. I was like "You can't have girl... friends? How is that even going to work? If nothing else your potential girlfriends will be jealous! gonk " (Guess what, he ignored me and made me write it anyway rofl )

I can't say for sure, it's been a gradual thing. But I think most of the confusion comes from that we also celebrate All Saints Day, which is always on the Saturday either before or after Halloween, so and then people have bene going back and forth about the differences between the two and whether they are even supposed to be celebrated at the same time and just. xD Yeah. What happens here is usually if Halloween is on a Friday (like this year), kids will start coming on Thursday, and they'll be coming on Friday, and probably on Saturday too since that's the All Saints Day rofl There aren't a lot of kids in the neighborhood even, so I'll probably have like three trick or treating crowds per day at most rofl Hardly worth dressing up for gonk (But I still will! scream )

Lucilla: D: So I'm just going to be this abused murderess and get no comfort? How nice.

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina

Hahhaha oh dear, help rofl I'm almost a little scared now (what with being in medical school, am not used to the nurses approaching me with that look. XDD )

Ah, that is what I thought! *_* I was right then ~

At least she is covered up! (That look is for Carn XD)

Really? Yay!

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna

Haha well I would have to if we're going to kill a Prince by Friday rofl

XD Believe me, I was surprised too. I was like "You can't have girl... friends? How is that even going to work? If nothing else your potential girlfriends will be jealous! gonk " (Guess what, he ignored me and made me write it anyway rofl )

I can't say for sure, it's been a gradual thing. But I think most of the confusion comes from that we also celebrate All Saints Day, which is always on the Saturday either before or after Halloween, so and then people have bene going back and forth about the differences between the two and whether they are even supposed to be celebrated at the same time and just. xD Yeah. What happens here is usually if Halloween is on a Friday (like this year), kids will start coming on Thursday, and they'll be coming on Friday, and probably on Saturday too since that's the All Saints Day rofl There aren't a lot of kids in the neighborhood even, so I'll probably have like three trick or treating crowds per day at most rofl Hardly worth dressing up for gonk (But I still will! scream )

Lucilla: D: So I'm just going to be this abused murderess and get no comfort? How nice.

Well I'm almost finished with my post, it's taken me a while because I had a minor setback with costume and everyone is in this post, so it's taking a while.

Laurel is taking this in full swing and having fun with it. XD (Has me a little worried) Besides she would make sure to keep his hands off. (It's not just Fiona that has learned fencing. However she is not as good/passionate)

Oh what do you guys do on All Saints Day. (It's written on the Calender but it's mostly just the day after Halloween and everyone sort of recovers from Halloween or just take in some last minute Halloween fun)

Lian: I don't get why these two want me so bad. But don't be afraid to ask for help from me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff