Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feisty Doll

13,400 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Ok now I'm tired out. Good night all.See you when I get up or after chores.

Shirtless Fatcat

8,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Gustave lord of cupcakes

Yeah, well...Wren's an idiot sometimes, so oh well. And Yorick, I dunno about that guy.

I had a giggle at that comment, I wanted to say it, but in the nice terms. but that has nice as its going to get. haha.

Chikage Rei

Hey Im sorry if we got on the wrong foot in here. I will give you a generalized bio of my characters so you have a basic understanding of them so things don't get too out of hand and feel free to ask any questions, I usually make it a puzzle to see if people really pay attention to my RPC's. And sorry if my RP writing is a little raw... :/

As I stated in the thread, Im working on Amaya: so far she can minipulate all forms of water (i.e blood, lava, water -obviously-, oxigen -has h20 in it- any liquids =chemicals, mouth wash, wine, beer=) and can crystallize them (hence the gems the girls had) plus she sword fights too (only if its a fair fight, sword on sword fight. no magic). She has a blue aura that is like a barrier heighten her senses which is an ability she had since birth and it comes out of her pores of her legs. She is a pure at heart character, always does things for good and never for herself.

Ethine has been one of my strongest character when it comes to all 3 of the ones I play.
She is a fire magical creature. She can reach up to the temperatures of the blue star which is 20,000 to 35,000 degrees Kelvin. which is hotter than our own sun. When she goes in full flames, depending on her temp. she can either melt everything or just be a fire pit for marsh mellows. When she is in the temperatures of 1500 water can't put out the flames but make it sizzle on contact. She is a destructible creature and fights to kill. She is what you could call neutral, but she is always doing things mainly to benefit her. She is hot headed most times but she can be very playful. She does mostly right in most cases but within her history she has done a lot of bad. She was a slave in her past life by Lucretia. -She has a huge story behind her... Which I am looking for my hard drive to get all of it and edit some of the writings.- So far I am looking for a match to equal strength and abilities to Ethine. So it would be a nemesis, like Flash and Reverse Flash.

Small bio's of both so you kinda have a little understanding... (Yes I do a lot of planning on my RPC and have science backing them up, the limits of their abilities, PLUS I also have their weakness's too, and how to kill them if done correctly if anyone ever figures it out.)

Mind-boggling Noob

Sorry about yesterday, i missed a few things directed towards Yorick. Hopefully we can finish the rest of this up with less confusion, especially on my part. Again, sorry everyone

Angelic Recalibrator

5,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
SirSquirrelis

It's alright. You don't have too much to catch up on. Although, you had a guest at HQ who completely ignored Sphinx, destroying the entire building without even acknowledging the huge beast's existence. I yelled at them for it.

Mind-boggling Noob

Gustave lord of cupcakes

we cleared that part up so dont worry about it thanks for the help though

Angelic Recalibrator

5,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
SirSquirrelis

Oh, okay. Well then that's good.

Friendly Conversationalist

11,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
XxokiTTieoxX

SirSquirrelis

God MadChild

O.o So umm.. I deleted my league game. Got too much time on my hands so I decided to lineart my pencil work. I can't decide on a color scheme yet. I'll probably be forced to shade later. User Image

Friendly Conversationalist

11,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
XxokiTTieoxX
Gustave lord of cupcakes

Yeah, well...Wren's an idiot sometimes, so oh well. And Yorick, I dunno about that guy.

I had a giggle at that comment, I wanted to say it, but in the nice terms. but that has nice as its going to get. haha.
it made me chuckle. he is an idiot. He can't know everything and I'm limited as well
-relaxes.-
Yeap, Rei 1 / good duys 0
What....just what... so doing something forbiddian by angels and angels forgive fallen angels...This Is Bullshit!

There is no way in hell. they do not help fallen they tend to throw them to hell.

-roars.-

Feisty Doll

13,400 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
They aren't fallen angels, They were blessed with new wings before you joined. So they have been keeping souls from falling into the realm's power source.
What....-mind gone, rebbot error restart error systems down.....-

Shirtless Fatcat

8,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Well that clears up on what kind of angels they were lol
Wasn't too sure.

Shirtless Fatcat

8,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
To see the Map SirSquirrelis put down in an earlier post.
SirSquirrelis
███/gray = CITY
███/green = FOREST
███/brown = WASTELAND
███/Black = headquarter/HQ
███/red = MAXI's dimensional bubble
███/blue = MALL
███/Lighter blue = Destroyed part of the city due to cave collapse
███/yellow = Crushed cafe
███/purple = Petulance's spot
███/lighterer blue = lake
███/orange = pizza joint
███/sand? = Church

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm just gonna put the map back here so that we can all see it again and for the newer people on the forum.

So I think we need an updated map now that the church was destroyed and now HQ... I kinda want to see if I can make like a skyrim type of map so I can constantly keep adding and crossing it off the marker once its destroyed.... haha... :/ PLus maybe add the mountain side and a few others... any suggestions of what I should add ?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff