-draws circles on the floor-

-draws squares around the circles!-

-Draws trapezoid around the squares that are drawn around the circles-

rofl

User Image

Chanting Intensifies

Dapper Divorcee

XxokiTTieoxX
Hey sorry Squeaks, I am working on post. Slowly yet surely. Just alot of health issues // Life // household stuff have popped up and I have been trying to sort it out.

=.= I feel as if I am going mentally crazy at this point. Sorry for making you wait so long, if you want you can leave the hidden room and interact with others. I will just include that in my post.

Oh, it's no prob! I hope you are doing better now and things get easier for you, sorry to hear all that. If you're in a tight spot, then no rush!

I don't mind waiting and finishing this conversation, but if you don't think you can keep up with the roleplay as it is, I can move her. 3nodding

falconcrest1206's Husband

Generous Gawker

10,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
SirSquirrelis
Fish is yum
Squeaky Poop
Captain Toothbrush
SirSquirrelis
Squeaky Poop
-draws circles on the floor-

-draws squares around the circles!-

rofl

User Image

Chanting Intensifies

magic happens

izuki hatake's Girlfriend

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
Captain Toothbrush
SirSquirrelis
Fish is yum
Squeaky Poop
Captain Toothbrush

rofl

User Image

Chanting Intensifies

magic happens
Satan is summoned riding a pink unicorn with rainbow trails.

Rainbow Romantic

Terra817
Captain Toothbrush
SirSquirrelis
Fish is yum
Squeaky Poop
Captain Toothbrush

rofl

User Image

Chanting Intensifies

magic happens
Satan is summoned riding a pink unicorn with rainbow trails.

Also you must choose which of you is Edward Elric and which one is Alphonse. Your dead mom is still dead.

Shirtless Fatcat

8,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Squeaky Poop
XxokiTTieoxX
Hey sorry Squeaks, I am working on post. Slowly yet surely. Just alot of health issues // Life // household stuff have popped up and I have been trying to sort it out.

=.= I feel as if I am going mentally crazy at this point. Sorry for making you wait so long, if you want you can leave the hidden room and interact with others. I will just include that in my post.

Oh, it's no prob! I hope you are doing better now and things get easier for you, sorry to hear all that. If you're in a tight spot, then no rush!

I don't mind waiting and finishing this conversation, but if you don't think you can keep up with the roleplay as it is, I can move her. 3nodding

I am about to finish the post I was gonna make and have it where you can move around and join the others so your not missing out. Im backtracking quite a bit (luckily they are in a room that is soundproof so they dont hear the commotion going on outside the room haha) so in turn I will be getting to that as of right now as I type this haha

But yeah life is hitting hard, but I am looking up again and trying to get my own ducks in a row. Had worked 8 days straight and now have the weekend to do things I want to do. This is one of them. yay for life lol medical reasons are still a waiting game, and the days are coming up for the testings to be done..... yay me. But I will keep in touch more often than what I was. =3 thanks for being patient Squeaky

Dapper Divorcee

XxokiTTieoxX

I am about to finish the post I was gonna make and have it where you can move around and join the others so your not missing out. Im backtracking quite a bit (luckily they are in a room that is soundproof so they dont hear the commotion going on outside the room haha) so in turn I will be getting to that as of right now as I type this haha

But yeah life is hitting hard, but I am looking up again and trying to get my own ducks in a row. Had worked 8 days straight and now have the weekend to do things I want to do. This is one of them. yay for life lol medical reasons are still a waiting game, and the days are coming up for the testings to be done..... yay me. But I will keep in touch more often than what I was. =3 thanks for being patient Squeaky

No, it wasn't a problem! The post was splendid! I can't wait to write a reply. It's only slightly funny that they've missed out on so much together. Hahah!

But, I'm so sorry to hear that. That sounds quite bad. Will you be alright health-wise? Or is that what the tests are for? I hope that goes well! Hope to hear more from you!

Shirtless Fatcat

8,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Squeaky Poop
XxokiTTieoxX

No, it wasn't a problem! The post was splendid! I can't wait to write a reply. It's only slightly funny that they've missed out on so much together. Hahah!

But, I'm so sorry to hear that. That sounds quite bad. Will you be alright health-wise? Or is that what the tests are for? I hope that goes well! Hope to hear more from you!

Health wise Im not exactly sure. I am gonna be running tests hopefully next month which I am hoping is just negative and just abnormal fatty growths. As for the other test, if it is positive its easily manageable. Just means I need to work hard on correcting it. I know that I have high LDL levels in my last couple of tests but its slowly going down with my eating habits changing, but it is still really high. I will keep others updated for sure on whats happening regardless of the outcome.

Other than that. How have you been? Hows life treating you?

Friendly Conversationalist

11,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
Posted.

I finally get to post a deeper post than before. The wait for being able to write has been a really stressful one. Between jobs, life, and training I became a regular joe but I have not needed to write either.

Well, things have changed for me too. In a way that allows me to write better than before and feel the world better,

Dapper Divorcee

XxokiTTieoxX
Health wise Im not exactly sure. I am gonna be running tests hopefully next month which I am hoping is just negative and just abnormal fatty growths. As for the other test, if it is positive its easily manageable. Just means I need to work hard on correcting it. I know that I have high LDL levels in my last couple of tests but its slowly going down with my eating habits changing, but it is still really high. I will keep others updated for sure on whats happening regardless of the outcome.

My, I do apologize for vanishing off the face of the earth for the past month and a half, Kit. It appears it is already April, so how have those tests go? Are you doing well? I'd really love to hear an update on your well-being!
Thank you for asking, too. I've been quite alright myself. March was an interesting month and I got caught up in some things in my personal time. But I'll be working on coming back!

11,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
Hello.

Just keeping in touch.

Shirtless Fatcat

8,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Squeaky Poop
XxokiTTieoxX

My, I do apologize for vanishing off the face of the earth for the past month and a half, Kit. It appears it is already April, so how have those tests go? Are you doing well? I'd really love to hear an update on your well-being!
Thank you for asking, too. I've been quite alright myself. March was an interesting month and I got caught up in some things in my personal time. But I'll be working on coming back!

Still waiting for my referrals to be responded too, in turn I started to take care of myself more thoroughly (thus going for walks and doing a bit of home yoga till this gym opens up by my work.) I also decided to get a puppy, hes a golden retriever mix with boarder collie. So now i have 2 doggies lol but other than that they want to make sure that I dont have diabeties for starters because of the amount I eat and how I start to get 'faintish' during specific hours so thats one.

And I too am trying to get back into the groove of writing again. I miss it to be honest with you. Just so exhausted most of the time with work, possible illnesses that we are trying to figure out and the house hold. But I can't wait to see your posts. I am working on getting my other characters out there again lol. Amaya is still flying around heading to the Dark castle to find clues about something aswell as find Cresent (even though they have already left) but shes heading there lol. Erika is just standing there being eatten by Fluffy.

Im planning on appearances from Ora and Cle.... and some other characters I have.

A good note I have a computer now ^.^ a good gaming computer. I will be moving it from the office room into the main room so I can make the office area into a playroom for the kids because I plan on getting my sons back. So that I am cleaning and working non-stop so I can provide for them. Another good note is that I am working on getting my drivers licence and a vehicle aswell as my red seal for being a hairstylist. Which is an added bonus because I can work in Canada and in the state (really anywhere I want) but I do plan on working from home eventually which will give me more time at home to write aswell as cutting hair. ^.^

I hope all is good, Im glad that you were able to get some personal stuff done. March was interesting and so was april lol but luckily May has been fairly good with me, I dont know about June though lol hopefully its just as good if not better haha. can't wait to read the next post. Than it should be Gustave who is next after you before I write again.

we also have a discord open for the RP. If you want to join it (that is if you have discord) you can, if not tis okay.

Extragalactic Abomination

11,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
Fishy Zako
User Image
Now they know my shallow character problems.

Dangerous Snack

Erm...Hello there. I'm tempted to join as it is a walk-in but the story portion is only an update as to what has recently happened, and doesn't really mention what the world is all about?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff