Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Shade

Tokoppet
Erm...Hello there. I'm tempted to join as it is a walk-in but the story portion is only an update as to what has recently happened, and doesn't really mention what the world is all about?

That's fair. So it's a continuation off of another thread from a while ago where a bunch of people got sucked into this dimension, but it was like a game setting with a giant demon in control of everything, and people were supposed to fight to the death. In short, rebellion occurred and a dem-- er, devil named Lucretia I guess came in and helped the rebellion overthrow the big bad demon and now people are just sort of stuck in this realm and made a home out of it. It's a walk-in fantasy setting so it plays off the multi-dimension theory where angels in one dimension may be different from angels in another, so-on and so-on. Things are pretty well and dead right now as far as general life goes, so I guess as long as you stay within the map, someone will find you.

I hope this helps!

Dangerous Snack

zqwxecrvtbyunimop

I hope this helps!

Yeah its sort of...dead all over I've noticed (Just came back from a few years hiatus) Thank you so much for the wrap up I really appreciate it. It does help!

Invisible Shade

Tokoppet
Yeah its sort of...dead all over I've noticed (Just came back from a few years hiatus) Thank you so much for the wrap up I really appreciate it. It does help!

Oh, that too. I more meant NPCs in the thread, but yeah, gaia in general is dying a slow death.
Is... Is this RP somehow still alive after all these years????

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff