Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

doing alright. slowly recovering from life as always. juggling the thought of moving and if I want to stay in the states or go back to my adopted family in tokyo...sigh...

yep need another beer but i am enjoying my 2 days off work

Fashionable Smoker

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Gunblade i sort of had the same problem a couple months back. So i left Gaia. I guess i know how you feel, in a way. The whole moving situation n all.

Devoted Rogue

sounds like you got a lot on your plate. . .but i'm sure what ever choice you make im sure you'll be happy.

Dapper Genius

yeah i have left gaia multiple times, like music, roleplaying has been one of those escapes I can put my heart and soul into...atleast whats left of both and get something back.

and yeah im sure i will know what I want to do once I gather myself back up...its just more complicated when its not just me being effected.

but i dont wish to spam the ooc with this, im happy to take it to pms. Always happy to share my life with others, its amazing what the human spirit can be put through and still stand ^_^

but on other note im still brainstorming what path I wish Kurai to take

Devoted Rogue

Plotting is fun ^_^ what's your ideas?

Girl-Crazy Capitalist

9,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
(Just for all of you here, I just got home with a post idea. I'll get it up ASAP and hit the OOC thread again when I finish.)

Ruthless Demigod

Thinking about having Fenris leave the pack for a little while...go visit Hell and say what's up to the last Bolvork...

Dapper Genius

well with his feelings for Serenity smashed he doesnt have a bit of jealousy for the relationship between fenris and Serenity.
So maybe he finds someone else that could show him he could have that same type of relationship too.

Though I'm also thinking how far is he willing to go for this peace when his father was killed by vampires. What if during the peace talks he finds out the vampire who killed his father wasn't a rebel.
Or the other idea I have is that he finds out it wasn't vampire who killed his father but a conspiracy with the clan and his father was murdered by his own kind. what would Kurai think of the pack then?

Devoted Rogue

Mr_Jeffries

Why would Fenris do that?

Gunblade~Griever

Well lucky for you I play GREAT supporting characters. Also Jade is a very nurturing and caring individual. Once she's handed over to the pack she'll be very loyal to Kurai and the pack.

Ruthless Demigod

Ninja cafinated_coffee

Training, as well as a way to relieve stress. It pretty much gives him a chance to beat the hell out of someone without being able to kill them, so he can do it indefinitely.

Also, he's about to be hit with a lot of information. I mean, he did lose a son, Serenity was in danger, and he has to make peace with the people who've beaten, abused, and raped him.

It'll just be for a little while, anyway.

Girl-Crazy Capitalist

9,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Mr_Jeffries
Ninja cafinated_coffee

Training, as well as a way to relieve stress. It pretty much gives him a chance to beat the hell out of someone without being able to kill them, so he can do it indefinitely.

Also, he's about to be hit with a lot of information. I mean, he did lose a son, Serenity was in danger, and he has to make peace with the people who've beaten, abused, and raped him.

Posted emotion_kirakira
and if Fenris runs off, Izzy might capture him to use as her plaything 3nodding

Devoted Rogue

Mr_Jeffries
Ninja cafinated_coffee

Well I'm sure Serenity would tell the man she loves that their son died. But Fenris has a different background.

Ruthless Demigod

Maradyne
Mr_Jeffries
Ninja cafinated_coffee

Posted emotion_kirakira

Now there's an idea...
We could do that, if you want emotion_dowant

Girl-Crazy Capitalist

9,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Mr_Jeffries
Maradyne
Mr_Jeffries
Ninja cafinated_coffee

Posted emotion_kirakira

Now there's an idea...
We could do that, if you want emotion_dowant

Most likely in the distant future, though. I mean, they JUST made a peace treaty XDD

Dapper Genius

Quote:
Ninja cafinated_coffee

Well lucky for you I play GREAT supporting characters. Also Jade is a very nurturing and caring individual. Once she's handed over to the pack she'll be very loyal to Kurai and the pack.

I will put that up to you, let us see what exactly happens between Jade and the young Alpha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff