Wrathful Vampire

Raiiniiebows

xx- - -k i r a hoshi

Yeah.. I guess sad

In a relationship with prinnce devitt

Friendly Sweetheart

xx- - -k i r a hoshi

Hey sorry for being awol.
If my my promises have been empty my apologies.
I recently just got a job and to be honest its kicking my butt.
I think my overall interest has probably died down.
For the energy i have right now is put into reading which takes ip minimal energy just concentration.
Which on some days is pretty shotty now too.
So i am sooo sorry about this.
I would love to still chat with yall if ya want, but i have hardly been on gaia in general.
So i believe i am going to bow out, so my apologies.
None of this is an excuse by the way, its just im tired now lol, while before i was on a "vaction" sort of.
I hope yall are doing well and sorry about the text size. I am on my phone.

Blessed Saint

13,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
xx- - -k i r a hoshi
Rosey_Nitemares

Sultry Criminal

Liana Kimura

Raven5023

User Image
                        ⋆⋆⋆ WHAT THE HELL'S GOING ON WILL SOMEONE TELL ME PLEASE...
                            xxxx... WHY I'M SWITCHING FASTER, THAN THE CHANNELS ON TV?!
                          ↘ ↘ ↘ к i я α ' sxxт α к i и ' !!

User Image yo!;;

post or respond in the next two days or i'm going to
                              blow up this role-play. I've been very patient with
                              people here but this is getting bad. it's been weeks
                              since some of your have left responses in the actual
                              rp. you keep saying you'll post then you don't. if you
                              don't want to commit the time or energy please be
                              honest with me and say so. don't keep stringing me
                              along here. i didn't quote the others because i have
                              contact with them via skype at the very least which
                              i left an opportunity to get as well but none took it.
                              so the kid gloves are off and its time to be the bossy
                              leader b***h and tell you to pretty much post or get
                              out. i'm tired of this s**t. :/

I understand your anger. Unfortunately, my computer was broken by my cousin and I have to wait a few more days until I get a replacement. I'm doing this from my phone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff