Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Kitty

Raiiniiebows

User Image
                        ⋆⋆⋆ WHAT THE HELL'S GOING ON WILL SOMEONE TELL ME PLEASE...
                            xxxx... WHY I'M SWITCHING FASTER, THAN THE CHANNELS ON TV?!
                          ↘ ↘ ↘ к i я α ' sxxт α к i и ' !!

User Image yo!;;

with quest star Ash on Haru's shoulder. fun tiemz! o/
                              gogogo! the next time we see hayato is going
                              to be so ******** sad. omg. some of you don't even
                              knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Wrathful Vampire

Hey! I'll try posting Saeko tonight! xp

Chatty Cat

yayyyyy posts @ u @~

lkyjellyl's Husband

Cat

29,300 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Toy Mouse 50
Raiiniiebows
yayyyyy posts @ u @~

I need to get up my Minori post orz

Adorable Kitty

Liana Kimura

you still with us?

Chatty Cat

Bardhyl Ahmeti

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blessed Saint

13,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
xx- - -k i r a hoshi
Liana Kimura

you still with us?

Sure, just wait until tomorrow for a reply though. I'm on vacation with limited wifi. I'll be home tomorrow.

Chatty Cat

Rosey_Nightmares

ouo does Rosey want to get a post in before Haruna limps her way over or? c:

Adorable Kitty

Rosey_Nitemares

Sultry Criminal

Liana Kimura

Raven5023

User Image

User Image yo!;;

post or respond in the next two days or i'm going to
                              blow up this role-play. I've been very patient with
                              people here but this is getting bad. it's been weeks
                              since some of your have left responses in the actual
                              rp. you keep saying you'll post then you don't. if you
                              don't want to commit the time or energy please be
                              honest with me and say so. don't keep stringing me
                              along here. i didn't quote the others because i have
                              contact with them via skype at the very least which
                              i left an opportunity to get as well but none took it.
                              so the kid gloves are off and its time to be the bossy
                              leader b***h and tell you to pretty much post or get
                              out. i'm tired of this s**t. :/

Wrathful Vampire

xx- - -k i r a hoshi

I just got on after being away from gaia a few days. I'd hate to put my personal business out on here but the reason I haven't been posting is because I'm busy helping my mom take care of both my sick niece and dad who's been in a terrible motorcycle accident, plus college. Now I know that maybe to you it's just a poor excuse but honestly I'm just tired. My bad for always promising that I will post and then I don't. I'm really going through a hard time right now and I've been having a pretty much shitty day and pissed... so I think it's best I leave. Glad that I at least role-played with some of you.

Adorable Kitty

Sultry Criminal

User Image

User Image yo!;;

i'm sorry about your situation. I hope that your father and
                              niece will be alright. sorry to not help with your day. ><
                              take a nice hot bath and try relaxing. i'll pray things work
                              out for you.

Chatty Cat

Sultry Criminal

sorry to hear :[ sending my regards <3
best of luck! be safe

Wrathful Vampire

Raiiniiebows
Sultry Criminal

sorry to hear :[ sending my regards <3
best of luck! be safe

Yeah... -sigh- sorry that I haven't been posting much.
I'm just not feeling it anymore after what happened and thank you.

Wrathful Vampire

xx- - -k i r a hoshi
Sultry Criminal

User Image

User Image yo!;;

i'm sorry about your situation. I hope that your father and
                              niece will be alright. sorry to not help with your day. ><
                              take a nice hot bath and try relaxing. i'll pray things work
                              out for you.

It's alright.. I just haven't been myself at all.

Adorable Kitty

Sultry Criminal

User Image

User Image yo!;;

*patpat* i know the pain of stressing out. just cut out
                              all the unnecessary stuff and relax. it'll be alright.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff