Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wrathful Vampire

My post is so short >__< lol I might type some more in the post later on if no one respond to it.

Adorable Kitty

Sultry Criminal

User Image
                        ⋆⋆⋆ WHAT THE HELL'S GOING ON WILL SOMEONE TELL ME PLEASE...
                            xxxx... WHY I'M SWITCHING FASTER, THAN THE CHANNELS ON TV?!
                          ↘ ↘ ↘ к i я α ' sxxт α к i и ' !!

User Image yo!;;

noooooo. sayuri was put off limits i'm sorry. D: she's
                              being used for set up for a plot device. you'll have
                              to change your post. if you need to know what is going
                              on you can read Hayato's post right here.
                              there's still others you can wrangle into a post instead.

Wrathful Vampire

xx- - -k i r a hoshi
Sultry Criminal

User Image

User Image yo!;;

noooooo. sayuri was put off limits i'm sorry. D: she's
                              being used for set up for a plot device. you'll have
                              to change your post. if you need to know what is going
                              on you can read Hayato's post right here.
                              there's still others you can wrangle into a post instead.

Oh okay..

Adorable Kitty

Sultry Criminal

User Image

User Image yo!;;

sorry about that. maybe its up to saeko to get nobu out
                              of his room so he can eat? he'll need help getting there
                              so she would assist! o/

Wrathful Vampire

xx- - -k i r a hoshi
Sultry Criminal

User Image

User Image yo!;;

sorry about that. maybe its up to saeko to get nobu out
                              of his room so he can eat? he'll need help getting there
                              so she would assist! o/

I'll think of something whee

Adorable Kitty

Sultry Criminal

User Image

User Image yo!;;

sorry again. ><

Wrathful Vampire

xx- - -k i r a hoshi
Sultry Criminal

User Image

User Image yo!;;

sorry again. ><

It's fine ^_^ I'll try to post later on today.
Allergies are kicking in again and I have a slight headache from sneezing so much gonk

Shoujo Prophet

*SETS OFF HEAPS OF FIREWORKS*
I AM BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER!! FREEDOM UNTIL MARCH NEXT YEAR!!! *dances around thread*
I'm really sorry about my absence!

Adorable Kitty

Raven5023

User Image

User Image yo!;;

wb! o/

Shoujo Prophet

xx- - -k i r a hoshi

Thank you! I have been reading through the posts, but I just want to make sure: Have I missed anything super important that I need to know? 0_o

Adorable Kitty

Raven5023

User Image

User Image yo!;;

Not yet. The only thing I have put is to not use the snake.
                              I have plans for her so she's off limits to use. But there are
                              a lot of other NPC's to make use of instead. o7

Shoujo Prophet

xx- - -k i r a hoshi

Ah yeah, I noticed that! n_n Okay! I guess I will figure out what to do with Shiori then.....

Chatty Cat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rawrrrrr O v O

Chatty Cat

Is it time for Hikari v Haruna round 2? LOL

Adorable Kitty

people are silent again. =3=

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items