Welcome to Gaia! ::

How long should you have been in 'LazyLand' ( a state in which you are hardly posting) before I bother you or consider kicking you out?

1 week :3 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 2 ]
2 Weeks? :O 0.5 50.0% [ 6 ]
3 Weeks? Yes I know....sort of long.. 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 2 ]
Give them more then three weeks then tell 'em they are in the danger zone. 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 98 99 100 > >>

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kayjira

Sariyanna

Ikki: "Psh, if only you behaved in the bedroom..." -whispers and looks away blushing. Grits teeth- "I thought you would've liked to have been hit more."

Tian: "Ikki, Angel really isn't bad now say sorry to him." -pouts more and Ikki looks on in disdain but feels an eye twitch when Angel pats Tian on the head- "Does he always say these types of things to you?" -looks up with a smile on his face to Angel-

Ikki: -looks at the two getting slightly jealous, but not showing it.- "Well aint you two just picture perfect?" -crosses arms over chest and looks away into the distance-

Carla: -watches Loren and nods his head then looks at Kame and blushes looking at the ground- "Uh..." -gets slightly skittish and wary of Kame-

Dimi: -sits next to Elliot and eats some popcorn but then grips Elliot by the chin and kisses him on the lips. Once finished pulls back and smirks- "Tastes like strawberry lip gloss" -licks his own lips and moves closer to Elliot, inches away from Elliots lips staying there-

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
SARI IS SPEAKING!

Ello, this thread is not dead yet. I am waiting on some of you to write some posts. We need to be moving along so if you do not want to remain in the rp please do send me a pm. If you are having some kind of life dilemma or even a computer crisis I should know about that as well. If we don't get anymore activity I will probably start to remove people from the thread and replace them.

We are in the middle of the day, probably further alone. After this I will probably do a time skip and do some kind of event. Thanks to Silva's input it will probably be the vacation arc that we do next. c: (I think I still haven't finished the story arc post....now that I think about it. That post will need to be edited probably.)

So yes, it's been a long time. Many of you people are in 'LazyLand' I think. Please post, or give me permission to let you go. (I probably will remove you without your consent anyway.) I will probably be accepting more profiles to make this place more lively as well. If some of you are still silent by the time Friday comes swinging by I'll probably be looking for your replacements.

The show must go on! {And this thread doesn't have that many pages so I'd rather keep working with it instead of rebooting the whole thing}

Tsiuts

Shiro no Kitsune

Kuma no Ouji sama

Dessert Devour

Rikasha17

Silvanius

Desirable Sex Symbol

12,590 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hero 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I'm still working on Leon's post. Trying to make a big post.
Silvanius

Kame: *smirks as soon as he was noticed by Carla* "Why so shy all of a sudden?" *inches toward and pokes at shoulder*

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kuma no Ouji sama
I'm still working on Leon's post. Trying to make a big post.

I'll be looking forward to reading that. C:

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Silvanius

Ikki: "Psh, if only you behaved in the bedroom..." -whispers and looks away blushing. Grits teeth- "I thought you would've liked to have been hit more."

Tian: "Ikki, Angel really isn't bad now say sorry to him." -pouts more and Ikki looks on in disdain but feels an eye twitch when Angel pats Tian on the head- "Does he always say these types of things to you?" -looks up with a smile on his face to Angel-

Ikki: -looks at the two getting slightly jealous, but not showing it.- "Well aint you two just picture perfect?" -crosses arms over chest and looks away into the distance-

Carla: -watches Loren and nods his head then looks at Kame and blushes looking at the ground- "Uh..." -gets slightly skittish and wary of Kame-

Dimi: -sits next to Elliot and eats some popcorn but then grips Elliot by the chin and kisses him on the lips. Once finished pulls back and smirks- "Tastes like strawberry lip gloss" -licks his own lips and moves closer to Elliot, inches away from Elliots lips staying there-

Angel: -stares incredulously at Ikki then looks away. His face is slightly red- "Don't even start. I'd rather not do this with so many eyes around."

-he smoothes Tian's hair down absently before taking his hand away. At the smiling male's observation he gives a small scowl.- "Sadly yes. Consider his borderline abusive words a type of 'tough love'."

Loren: -looks away from Carla as he notices Kame, he spaces out in ponderment.-

Elliot: -after offering Dimi popcorn he goes to dig out some more for himself. He drops four pieces on the floor as his face is grabbed and pulled close to the other blond. His eyes shoot open during the kiss but he's too stunned to pull away. As Dimi finally breaks the kiss Elliot nervously pulls back slightly. His face is flushed heavily, his eyes a bit dazed but flustered as well. He covers his lips with a hand- "Wha-What are you doing? I...I don't makeout with guys." -he says in a rattled voice. His gold eyes avert away because he has been robbed of the ability to turn his entire head. He holds the bag of popcorn so tight he almost rips the bag-

XD OMG Ikki and Dimi had me rollin' Those first two sentences Ikki said sounded so wrong lol. And Dimi.....O.O even I wouldn't mind being seduced by him. -swoons- Poor Ellie doesn't know what to do. He's used to being the one doing the seducing, not being hit on. And he usually messes with the ladiesss so you KNOW he was not expecting that haha! emotion_dowant
Sariyanna

Kame will be making his debut soon!
I just have a really, really bad tooth ache thats causing me to get sick and throw up everything I try and eat, so, I am going to get checked tomorrow and as soon as I am feeling decent, I will post!

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kayjira

Kame will be making his debut soon!
I just have a really, really bad tooth ache thats causing me to get sick and throw up everything I try and eat, so, I am going to get checked tomorrow and as soon as I am feeling decent, I will post!

Oh dear! Do take your time and get that settled first. I've never even had a toothache before, that must suckkkk! gonk

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kayjira

Sariyanna

Ikki: -smirks at the red faced Angel then moves forward moving close to the males ear and whispers words- "I thought you loved all eyes on you Angel, I can't be wrong. Is the hotshot Mister Castillo going red in the face?" -quickly backs away and pales at his own words only now feeling the uncomfortable twists and turns his stomach was making-

Tian: "But you don't deserve tough love and is he alright?" -tilts head to the side and looks at Angel curiously not sure what is going on with Ikki-

Carla: -backing away from Kame as his eyes were wide with fear- "I-I'm not shy, just wary...." -whispers and looks to the ground not sure how to keep contact with Kame right now-

Dimi: -smirks and looks at the reaction that Elliot was giving him, eating it all up- "If you don't make out with guys, then why haven't you slapped me yet or better yet, look into my eyes and say it with a straight face?" -smirks waiting for the infamous Elliot to say it, to admit that he was bisexual like he had done behind the private door of the Italian restaurant so many times-

I'm glad you liked my reply beforehand Sari, I thought it was great entertainment and I should have a Dimi post out in the next couple of weeks, should be rather interesting to say in the least. Also, yes, Ikki's lines were supposed to sound wrong and I think lots of people wouldn't mind being romanced by a russian mafia kid who intimidates everyone and has so many piercings on his face to be honest, I'm surprised that even he as the manager hasn't scared everyone out of the store with the way he looks. L_J has also started a new job, she is still interested in this roleplay and will still continue in it, she just has to work with little kids so they tire her out, so I will see when she is able to bust out a post for Haruki, I am just vouching for her since I have her as a friend on Facebook and we talk regularly.
      Also, I may be slow with replies, I am currently studying a gaming course but I will still be posting in here. Hope you also enjoyed Tian's post and tell me what you liked about it. ^^

Rikasha17

What did you like about Tian's post? I hope I made it satisfactory for you mademoiselle. ^^

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Silvanius

I just love Tian in general but he's so adorable lol Him being mistaken for a girl made me laugh and how he blushed from Carmines kiss and everything, they're just so innocent I dont even think they know how to be dirty or anything XD

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Silvanius
Kayjira

Ikki: -smirks at the red faced Angel then moves forward moving close to the males ear and whispers words- "I thought you loved all eyes on you Angel, I can't be wrong. Is the hotshot Mister Castillo going red in the face?" -quickly backs away and pales at his own words only now feeling the uncomfortable twists and turns his stomach was making-

Tian: "But you don't deserve tough love and is he alright?" -tilts head to the side and looks at Angel curiously not sure what is going on with Ikki-

Carla: -backing away from Kame as his eyes were wide with fear- "I-I'm not shy, just wary...." -whispers and looks to the ground not sure how to keep contact with Kame right now-

Dimi: -smirks and looks at the reaction that Elliot was giving him, eating it all up- "If you don't make out with guys, then why haven't you slapped me yet or better yet, look into my eyes and say it with a straight face?" -smirks waiting for the infamous Elliot to say it, to admit that he was bisexual like he had done behind the private door of the Italian restaurant so many times-

I'm glad you liked my reply beforehand Sari, I thought it was great entertainment and I should have a Dimi post out in the next couple of weeks, should be rather interesting to say in the least. Also, yes, Ikki's lines were supposed to sound wrong and I think lots of people wouldn't mind being romanced by a russian mafia kid who intimidates everyone and has so many piercings on his face to be honest, I'm surprised that even he as the manager hasn't scared everyone out of the store with the way he looks. L_J has also started a new job, she is still interested in this roleplay and will still continue in it, she just has to work with little kids so they tire her out, so I will see when she is able to bust out a post for Haruki, I am just vouching for her since I have her as a friend on Facebook and we talk regularly.
      Also, I may be slow with replies, I am currently studying a gaming course but I will still be posting in here. Hope you also enjoyed Tian's post and tell me what you liked about it. ^^

Angel: -gets ever redder- "S-Shut up!" -he covers the ear Ikki had been whispering into with his hand. Once he backs up Angel regains some composure and glances at Tian. He gives a small rueful smile- "You're probably the only one who thinks so." -he follows Tian's curious eyes back to Ikki, he shrugs- "He'll live. Could be me, I have the tendency of making people's stomachs turn."

Loren: -takes Elliot's popcorn since he clearly doesn't need it. He stands there and eats it while watching everybody else. He chuckles inwardly at Elliot and Carla's reactions-

Elliot: "Umm..." -feeling alittle panick he lowers his eyes- "I don't... live my life that way" -tries to ease himself away and stand up- "It doesn't matter if I am...y'know or not. I won't embrace that." -points at him dramatically-

"And don't get any ideas just because of what be going on in that restaurant. It's not like I like those moves you be trying on me!" -he looks away at a loss, and tries to shake off the feeling he has in his gut- "You catch me off guard...sometimes and I.... hesitate...... I swear I only have eyes for the ladies!"

Real convincing Elliot; your just rambling now. xD He knows Dimi caught him lol.

Sounds like you have a plan for Dimi. cool Can't wait to see what he's up too. Okay <3 thanks for speaking on the behalf of L_J as well as yourself. God knows I was wondering what the hold up was. I haven't gotten around to reading Tian's post yet. I'll have to check it out.
Sariyanna

It sucks ;-;
My face is like swollen and can barely see out of one eye, I will work on posts tonight though!
Silvanius

Kame: *crosses arms over his chest at the others reaction to him inching forward* "You have nothing to e wary about, we are in this together, aren't we?" *suddenly and quickly wraps arms around in a hug!*
(gooootcha~)

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kayjira

It sucks ;-;
My face is like swollen and can barely see out of one eye, I will work on posts tonight though!

Awww, that really does suck! If you think you can manage. ;3; I don't blame ya if it takes a while.
Sariyanna

Believe me, I will hate myself if I can't get a post up, lol
I will be sure to have one up here soon, by tonight, since I past out all day/night last night after I got on a bit x.x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff