Welcome to Gaia! ::

How long should you have been in 'LazyLand' ( a state in which you are hardly posting) before I bother you or consider kicking you out?

1 week :3 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 2 ]
2 Weeks? :O 0.5 50.0% [ 6 ]
3 Weeks? Yes I know....sort of long.. 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 2 ]
Give them more then three weeks then tell 'em they are in the danger zone. 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 98 99 100 > >>

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
koppepan
Sariyanna
I edited the pairings. I think Dimi is with Erik soooo I'll have to add that in too. We got empty spots since some characters have no one right now.

I'm not sure who Souta should be paired with, or is it like, a random pick?
Also, I'm not really sure when to jump into the RP so I've been holding off. @__@ (Plus I feel a little sick) but not sick enough to take off XD

It's not a random pick, more like, you go with who you think is better and work from that. It's a decide yourself sort of pick.
This sounded so much better in my head.
You don't have to decide who you want to be with now, you can jump between free characters and decide who would be better suited for Souta and make your choice that way.

You can jump in at anytime. But I believe we're doing a story arc soon, so it's up to you whether you want to jump in now or wait until the skip.
Oooooooo... I must also plot with you. Souta likes cosplay and Carla just happens to be a cosplay idol, kinda lie Reika or Yaya Hans. Carla also makes his own cosplays as well as his own line of fashion. I think Souta would be one of Carla's fans, but that's just me.
What do you think?

Bashful Sex Symbol

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
Silvanius
koppepan
Sariyanna
I edited the pairings. I think Dimi is with Erik soooo I'll have to add that in too. We got empty spots since some characters have no one right now.

I'm not sure who Souta should be paired with, or is it like, a random pick?
Also, I'm not really sure when to jump into the RP so I've been holding off. @__@ (Plus I feel a little sick) but not sick enough to take off XD

It's not a random pick, more like, you go with who you think is better and work from that. It's a decide yourself sort of pick.
This sounded so much better in my head.
You don't have to decide who you want to be with now, you can jump between free characters and decide who would be better suited for Souta and make your choice that way.

You can jump in at anytime. But I believe we're doing a story arc soon, so it's up to you whether you want to jump in now or wait until the skip.
Oooooooo... I must also plot with you. Souta likes cosplay and Carla just happens to be a cosplay idol, kinda lie Reika or Yaya Hans. Carla also makes his own cosplays as well as his own line of fashion. I think Souta would be one of Carla's fans, but that's just me.
What do you think?

Hmmm, I wouldn't put it above Souta to be a fan of him, since cosplaying is his hobby.So we can go with that idea, too. biggrin

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
koppepan
Silvanius

@Koppe: Yup yup, as Silva said you can pick whichever free character you want based on how well you think they would get along, or even the opposite, how well you think they won't get along. xD

Because a bickering pair is plenty fun too. emotion_c8

I was going to do a vacation Arc for next time skip in which all the characters will be dropped on the same cruise ship for a much needed vacation in a hot destination.

It will probably be a two part arc, with the first part taking place on the cruise itself. And the second part taking place during their stay at the location.

It's to switch it up and this way people who likely would have never met...will meet. There's no excuse now. emotion_dealwithit

My thought was that the bribers who are paired would invite their victims on the cruise (for various personal reasons).
For instances my dear Angel is probably going to take the newly recovered Ikki because 1. that is his supposed bf sooooo they should go together, and 2 because he just doesn't trust him enough not to screw up his plot while he's away. Sooooo he's taking him with him.

People who aren't quite paired will be there too and likely will be paired once the vacation is over, and word spreads that they were seen at 'blankity-blank-blank' with 'so & so'.

For Instance Lorenzo and Haruki aren't quite paired (in the media's eyes), though they will be once Loren comes back from his vacation. xD

Neon Beats

@Neon: I figured I'd quote you while I'm discussing this because I haven't yet told you about this story Arc thing yet. So now you know. ^o^ It's pretty late now in the rp (almost midnight) so at this point we could skip at any moment once people are done using their characters.

Noob

Sariyanna
koppepan
Silvanius

@Koppe: Yup yup, as Silva said you can pick whichever free character you want based on how well you think they would get along, or even the opposite, how well you think they won't get along. xD

I was going to do a vacation Arc for next time skip in which all the characters will be dropped on the same cruise ship for a much needed vacation in a hot destination.

It will probably be a two part arc, with the first part taking place on the cruise itself. And the second part taking place during their stay at the location.

It's to switch it up and this way people who likely would have never met...will meet. There's no excuse now. emotion_dealwithit

My thought was that the bribers who are paired would invite their victims on the cruise (for various personal reasons).
For instances my dear Angel is probably going to take the newly recovered Ikki because 1. that is his supposed bf sooooo they should go together, and 2 because he just doesn't trust him enough not to screw up his plot while he's away. Sooooo he's taking him with him.

People who aren't quite paired will be there too and likely will be paired once the vacation is over, and word spreads that they were seen at 'blankity-blank-blank' with 'so & so'.

For Instance Lorenzo and Haruki aren't quite paired (in the media's eyes), though they will be once Loren comes back from his vacation. xD

Neon Beats

@Neon: I figured I'd quote you while I'm discussing this because I haven't yet told you about this story Arc thing yet. So now you know. ^o^ It's pretty late now in the rp (almost midnight) so at this point we could skip at any moment once people are done using their characters.

Okay, what do you mean late in the rp? Has everyone already got to the climax of their relationship? And yeah sure. I'll just tag along to whatever Alexis starts. I'm not to familiar so I'll let you lead haha, though I'll keep myself updated on the arcs and important events.

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Neon Beats

Okay, what do you mean late in the rp? Has everyone already got to the climax of their relationship? And yeah sure. I'll just tag along to whatever Alexis starts. I'm not to familiar so I'll let you lead haha, though I'll keep myself updated on the arcs and important events.

As I said in my last post, it's almost midnight in the rp. That's what I meant when I said late. xD Basically I don't know how much more this can be dragged out lol.

The relationship thing, nah, people are far from it....I guess. Though the vacation arc could shake things up a bit more.

Alexis isn't doing anything so I don't know if you want to start something up now, before I do my Arc. There really is no hurry since I'm waiting on peoples' posts.

Oh have Alexis and Dylan already met or do we need to play out that first meeting in a fashion similar to what you mentioned in your pm? :3

Noob

Sariyanna
Neon Beats

As I said in my last post, it's almost midnight in the rp. That's what I meant when I said late. xD Basically I don't know how much more this can be dragged out lol.

The relationship thing, nah, people are far from it....I guess. Though the vacation arc could shake things up a bit more.

Alexis isn't doing anything so I don't know if you want to start something up now, before I do my Arc. There really is no hurry since I'm waiting on peoples' posts.

Oh have Alexis and Dylan already met or do we need to play out that first meeting in a fashion similar to what you mentioned in your pm? :3

Haha, I'm so blunt...

Yeah sure, I'll start something now.. probably playing out that first meeting. I doubt Alexis would have known an average Joe like Dylan. Probably at a club, where I'm there for a party and he's drunk yadda yadda..

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Neon Beats

Haha, I'm so blunt...

Yeah sure, I'll start something now.. probably playing out that first meeting. I doubt Alexis would have known an average Joe like Dylan. Probably at a club, where I'm there for a party and he's drunk yadda yadda..

Okay. I'll probably plop Alexis down where you can find him. x3
Since I got a Haruki post I can write for Lorenzo too.
Now all I'll need to deal with after this is Elliot.

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
koppepan

Boop!
It's funny because Alexis seems like he's stolen and taken for the kill.
One of Carla's fans will be his supposed bf...
-points to Souta-

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Silvanius

Boop!
It's funny because Alexis seems like he's stolen and taken for the kill.
One of Carla's fans will be his supposed bf...
-points to Souta-

Boop-ba-dooo!

Yah Neon was interested in Alexis so I let him have him. If it weren't for that it would be friggin' open season on Alexis. BUT Alexis doesn't believe in 'relationships' soooo don't be surprised if he makes a move on someone else.

Lol I was thinking that if Alexis ever met Constant in like...the right setting and he tried to seduce him that Alexis wouldn't resist...like...at all. >3> He doesn't really get scared off by guys hitting on him. He likes to...uh try things.
Unlike Elliot...& Angel.

And obviously Loren is gay so he doesn't mind either. But he probably would mind what Haru thinks of him lol so he wouldn't go crazy...on purpose.

So yeah two of my guys don't really mind a bit of mxm time (though Alexis doesn't claim to be bi), and the other two are like 'hell naw!' whee

Noob

Sariyanna
Neon Beats

Haha, I'm so blunt...

Okay. I'll probably plop Alexis down where you can find him. x3
Since I got a Haruki post I can write for Lorenzo too.
Now all I'll need to deal with after this is Elliot.

Posted smile

Bashful Sex Symbol

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
Sariyanna
koppepan
Silvanius

Neon Beats

Sounds great! Is it okay if I join in when the Arc begins? I'd feel kinda weird joining in anytime before that. XD

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
koppepan

Sounds great! Is it okay if I join in when the Arc begins? I'd feel kinda weird joining in anytime before that. XD

You can if you want to. I'd think most people wouldn't want to wait. C: But sure.

Bashful Sex Symbol

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
Sariyanna
koppepan

You can if you want to. I'd think most people wouldn't want to wait. C: But sure.

Yeah, i figured souta could make his appearance as a fresh-faced pretty boy, and maybe grab some attention since he's new or something. I think it would make for good RP since he's bound to attract someone that way.

Rikasha17's Waifu

Desirable Sex Symbol

>Rolls into the OOC thread<

Hi, I play the cute street musician Haruki for those of you that don't know.

I noticed a lot has changed since I last hopped on so I figured I would drop in here and see what everyone is up to and if they wanna plot at all.

Again, sorry for my extended absence, but I have stable internet now, my work schedule is not as hellish as it had been initially, but I am posting at work for the most part because of the cooling fan being dead on my lap top and I haven't gone to the electronic store yet to pick up an external one. Either way, I get notifications to my phone if you quote me, so feel free smile

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Nice of you to roll in LJ :3

I'm going to work on Loren soon. I figured I'd get Alexis done first and whatnot.
Feel free to give Neon tips since he's sort of new to rping. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces