but since this is Spartacus
You get our Celt King!

User Image

Loyal Bard

9,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
So...just found out there are extra auditions next week for the show Vikings in Dublin!! Woot, totally gonna go and become an extra in the show =D
Just thought I'd come here and rub that in a bit....hehehe

RyoRin's Problem

Tipsy Otaku

I hate you right now, i wanna be in the show.

I entered a contest to have a walk on role in the next season haha

Loyal Bard

9,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
Lol! Yeah my friend tagged me in her post and they are holding auditions in Dublin so I was like "hell yeah I'm gonna go!" Last time I went to audition to be an extra I got called in to do a scene but my mom refused to drive me all the way out to the mall it was being shot in because it was so late at night xD lol. So I regret that but won't regret doing this!

Oh awesome! I wish you luck =D

RyoRin's Problem

Tipsy Otaku

I would never have forgiven my mother if she did that. haha

Loyal Bard

9,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
Lol it was rather disappointing....

OMFG I JUST FOUND SOMETHING REALLY NASTY IN MY BEDROOM.
We have a problem with spiders here, there are a lot in our house. So I noticed one lingering by my wardrobe and decided to check it out since I find a lot of spiders in my room especially. And from floor to the top of the wardrobe is cobwebs and spiders!!!! I've been ******** LIVING WITH A s**t TON OF SPIDERS FOR TWO MONTHS.....I am so disgusted I don't even know where to start cleaning it it out.......it's so gross....

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

I say just work with them.
Buy a spider for a pet and trick the house spiders to think of it as their leader.

Win win situation.

Unless the spider betrays you.
At which I am sorry. xd

Benevolent Wolf

Spiders are not all that bad. I had them in my car. Killed all of them. The mother and all the eggs that hatched, it was just a no, just no. Spiders catch the bugs so good to have a few around. Where you see webs means you have lots of bugs.
If you hate them clean around the floor or buy spray but be careful because some sprays can stand the poison so that means the ones that live will take over, saw that on a doc. I felt so bad for that family, just so many of them all over the entire house. *shudders*

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

I mostly have Brown recluse spider's in my house.
They rule it with an iron fist and at first I destroyed them.
Until I noticed house Cali centipedes aka Scutigera coleoptrat and then found out they eat them

And now there is a whole nest of spiders in my bathroom as it's connected to the drain that leeks outside the apartment.
But the spiders kill / eat everything and generally leave me alone.
So an't hate them too much.

Although I do hunt down the Scutigera coleoptrat with a fury.
Those things are satan in bug form.
I know they are good
but they scare me man.

Benevolent Wolf

RyoRin

I do not mess with Brown recluse spiders since they are dangerous.
Like anything on the danger level, I acknowledge and then move far away from it.
Spiders don't mess with you unless you mess with them.
Since I suck at identifying spiders, I am not going to get up close on a spider
just to guess what kind of spider it is, I just move along.

As for Scutigera, I don't mind them.
I got use to seeing them in my basement.
So sometimes I jump when they catch me off guard, but other times
I am like yea I see you and I know you see me, so don't move and I will be on my way.
I left them along since they eat bugs that I freaking hate (worms, snails, cockroaches, silverfish, fly larvae, and other arthropods. Some even eat spiders).

The only insect I will go out of my way to kill is a roach and a fly.
I hate them both with a passion, I don't care what they eat. If I see them
I am going to kill them. I have an electric fly swatter for the flys and man
it makes me a bit devious when I go after them. If you hold the button to long
the fly catches on fire. As for the roaches I just pray I have a spray can around
not stepping on them, no way.

Side note I have yet to fall asleep and I have been watching a lot of movies.
I watched both Vampire Hunter D movies. The second one touched me, like I was not ready for it. Did not cry, but it still touched me.
Repo! TGO was good as well (nice movie recommendations Ryo)
I saw Howl's Moving Castle for the first time, (nobody judge me and the fact that Christian Bale was Howl's voice was a complete surprise.)
Bio-Hunters was okay and then I saw another movie that was meh.

Now I think I will try to fall asleep or I just may try and do something else.
No idea just yet.

Loyal Bard

9,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
I'm scared of spiders, but I'm not overly so. If there's one I can deal with it, and honestly I've been dealing with them a lot since we got here (considering my friend has a phobia of them and is always getting me to get rid of them...) but that was just too many for me to stand. And the cob webs. They went all the way around the back of my wardrobe and must have been there for a long time. And as predicted they went from the floor all the way to the top of the wardrobe which is at least 6 feet tall. My roommate was even shocked at how much was there. Thankfully not many spiders in the back of the wardrobe (from what he said anyway lol) but still it was still enough to give me goosebumps. Really don't like the idea of all those spiders in my room this whole time xD.

I hate killing them, and honestly for the most part I've always left them alone or caught them and set them loose outside, but since moving into this house that all I've been dealing with are spiders so I've stopped putting effort into saving all of them, and having them lurk around the house is going to do nothing but freak my friend out and then I'll have to get rid of them anyway. But yeah the only bugs I really truly go out of my way to kill are mosquitoes because those things are brutal.

And sorry I haven't been around much!! My problems with life in Ireland are still going -.- just had some major issues with the bank (didn't get paid). No one knew what the hell was going on and both payroll and my bank were denying any fault on their end and it was all just very frustrating. But in the end I finally figured out that I gave the wrong number to my employer, since the two numbers I have both start with a 5 and are eight digit numbers so it's easy to get them confused. So it was all my fault and I still haven't got paid yet so hopefully everything gets sorted out tomorrow! And I'll probably work on posts tomorrow or Wednesday depending on how I feel hahaha so for now I am off and going to go watch Vikings!

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

-Pokes with a stick-

Nel_Zelpher88's Husband

Dapper Smoker

9,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I apologize for my absence. I had a car accident with a Semitruck coming home one night from LA. I am okay as well as the passengers with me. Just not at my 100% So I will make a post by Sunday to make up for my absence.

Benevolent Wolf

XxFate_of_the _AkatsukixX

I am glad to hear that you are okay.

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

XxFate_of_the _AkatsukixX

Get plenty of rest! And I am glad that you are safe :]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash