Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Wolf

Addicted to my anime, may be around later on when I am all caught up. I have close to 70 more episodes to go. Best part is that the anime is still going so I may pause and let it build back up again.

Loyal Bard

9,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
Hiya!! I'm baaaack!! And now that I have had a week of no writing (except in my journal) I feel ready to get back into roleplaying biggrin well more often then I was anyway hahaha

haru_haru21

Welcome! I always welcome plotting!! My people are Caelina Zoroastres, Octavia Zoroastres (the baby of the bunch), Cassander, Phoibe, and Felix! Caelina and Octavia are in the market for slaves. Felix might be too but I think he does pretty well without one xD lol

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

Welcome back!!!!

How was Spain?

And Haru! I am always down to plot :3

Loyal Bard

9,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
RyoRin

Lol! I love chatting in two roleplays at once xDD

Buuut guess who is going to see Mad Max on Sunday???? Me!! And I am so flippin' excited for it too!!!!

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

Haha right?

And yay!
You will have to tell me what you think.
I want to see it again xD

Loyal Bard

9,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
I saw one preview and got excited but I had to show my friend so she could decide if she wanted to go see it and it was a new preview so I got even more excited for it! xD My other friend who went to see it said she was so engrossed in the movie that she forgot she had popcorn. So I'm starting to have really high expectations for this movie and I hope it doesn't disappoint lol

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

Haha the only person who disliked it that I know said she hated it because she disliked post apocalyptic movies and did not understand them. At which I just stared at her in mild concern. But if your use to movies like Doomsday, Thunderdome, 28 days later, or know what wasteland is ect. Those high pace tones of chase scenes, practical effects and constant action then it's just fun.

Plus.

This precious cinnamon bun

User Image

Loyal Bard

9,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
lol ah yeah okay. I've read a lot of good things about it but then I know some people who thought it was meh. And...haven't seen any of those movies............. >.> lol but I have seen the old Mad Max movies so I kind of know what to expect in terms of what the movie's gonna be like even though it'll be modern tech used obviously lol. I'm looking forward to it anyway!

And yes I'm pretty stoked to see that boy too xDD lol

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

Haha the rest are just movies but you have to check out Wasteland Weekend. I have friends that go every year and I am hoping to go next year once I get a good tent or car for such a event xD

One day!!

Loyal Bard

9,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
Oh wow that's a thing?? Never heard of it until now xD but man that looks insane! I would go for the experience haha

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

Loyal Bard

9,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
Just saw Mad Max!! My expectations were, as predicted, a little too high but still a really great movie for action! I really did enjoy it biggrin

And talked to my friend and told her about the Wasteland Weekend and she totally wants to do it too xDD hahaha so who knows, might happen

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

I just want to see i again for baby Nux.
I just want t hold him.
And cosplay him xD

Yay! Get everyone in this rp and have a Spartacus Gladiator tribe xD

Benevolent Wolf

Hm that sounds like a fun weekend.
Also will be posting in here in a few days.

Loyal Bard

9,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
Lol yeah I really liked Nux too xD lol well except for that random spur-of-the-moment romance he had with the redhead haha.

Oooh yeah we totally should!!
It does sound fun eh? haha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas