kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

Ah yes,

It appears to be Duilius post time.

User Image

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

Attention:
Our Rebel King is in Flash now. As Weather Wizard.

User ImageUser Image

That is all.

Loyal Bard

9,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
Man I love Duilius and Felix! Which reminds me....gotta work on his post too...damn I'll probably take one of my days off and just get everything done......

Spoiler!!! LOL I haven't seen any of the new episodes of anything since I left T-T makes me a little upset because I keep reading posts - especially from arrow - and really makes me wanna watch it >.< but I don't really trust watching them online..... Unless someone has a good site they use??? biggrin

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

Haha Felix and Duilius are a force to be wreckened with!

Aww, they are getting pretty good too!

And websites?...
I know Hulu shows some episodes but I do not think they are free.
I'll see if I can find any websites,
Currently looking for season 2 of The 100 online but having the same issue with finding a good website to watch them on :3

Loyal Bard

9,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
Yeah they are~

I know! Arrow's one I reeally want to see. And Supernatural and the Flash lol. But yeah a friend told me about one website but I went on and was kind of weary about it. I mean I figured I'd just wait until the seasons are all on Netflix so it's not something I need to have, it would just be nice lol.
Yeah Hulu's not free tried that one already lol..

Ah yeah, it was great when the 100 was on Netflix at the same time as being on cable! And I was so excited to watch it on Netflix but nope no season 2 there....

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

I feel you there girl.
I just want to watch it now xD
I'm still alive biggrin
Working on post(s)
Kaede Hime22
Yeah they are~

I know! Arrow's one I reeally want to see. And Supernatural and the Flash lol. But yeah a friend told me about one website but I went on and was kind of weary about it. I mean I figured I'd just wait until the seasons are all on Netflix so it's not something I need to have, it would just be nice lol.
Yeah Hulu's not free tried that one already lol..

Ah yeah, it was great when the 100 was on Netflix at the same time as being on cable! And I was so excited to watch it on Netflix but nope no season 2 there....

All good shows. The 100 2nd season just finished this week. Waiting for S3 biggrin
Arrow and Flash just keep getting better
Supernatural just a great show. Gotta catch up with the rest of this season on TV

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

Babalu X

Take your time :]

And yee!
Just watched season 2 of the 100 and love it.
Just have to wait now for seaosn 3 crying
Arrow and Flash return next week which should be fun!

And one day..I need to watch Supernatural.
One day.

Loyal Bard

9,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
Babalu X

RyoRin

I agree! Oh man I really want to watch the rest of season two of the 100 T-T
And all the other shows....lol....but I can wait, I have a lot to watch on Netflix for now anyway! Like Better Call Saul. Anyone watching that?? Pretty good so far xD lol

AND YES!! WATCH SUPERNATURAL! xDDD LOL if anything just watch the first four to five seasons and you're good to go. It just kind of gets meh from there but I will remain a loyal fan to the very bitter end!!! haha

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

Netflix and sleep,...Yessss

Loyal Bard

9,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
The best plan!

No posting for me today unless I have a moment, but I think all I need to reply for in this roleplay is Cass so yay! Though I'm slowly running out of things to say for him xD

Benevolent Wolf

I will be working on post this weekend or over my break, maybe both. Yay for Spring Break.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff