Welcome to Gaia! ::

octapuu

Ranamaru Shou

Yes; I am, and I would prefer to wait, if possible, since he is the captain of this ship.
That being said, please keep me updated. I will quote him here.

The Pathogen's Senpai

Sexy Blob

Yo yo, I'm waiting for a post from Dr. Elling, too.
Then I'll have Hans sneeze maybe and complain about being wet. >:C

muuohl

LOL well of course I know that, but it's also good that he's not holding any grudges. xD
His indifference is admirable but also depressing. ;;> >

And YUP, he gets along pretty well with his parents. 8D Just needs a little distance between himself and mom and dad.
Which reminds me; he's gonna be freaking out in the IC thread soon, like "OH s**t THERE'S NO CONNECTION HERE. HOW WILL I CALL MY PARENTS? OH GOD THEY'RE GONNA SEND THE ENTIRE POLICE FORCE OUT TO LOOK FOR ME AKDAJDOWFEA"
oh dear ; u ;

Hans: "F-Fine! I didn't wanna ride with you anyway! D< /sulks in ferris cart"
and YEAH I was thinking about that, too. But like you stated, parents can get a little suspicious. why do you wanna take my kid into the ferris wheel with you? hmmmm
I feel that even though he brought the kid back to them, they still would be a little wary. Hell, I'd be, too. D:
Dat 'ANGEL FLYING' tho. lmao
Hans finds weird places to 'perch' on while people-watching, usually high places. Then the kids would usually point and go, "See? That's the angel who saved me! He's looking out for all the lost little kids! ~"
wow, i am sappy

we're gonna need to change that soon. xD Now that they're not really in a working environment anymore, Hans could work on chipping down that social barrier of his, haaa

That would involve judging Emmett, yes? Hans isn't the type to blindly judge, not unless there's a REALLY good reason (like Em killed somebody before. a child. that's no bueno). But if it's something like the lack of a pleasant, friendly conversation, he'll be anything but insistent and eager.
"HEY HEY. YOU'RE ACTUALLY A LONELY GUY, AREN'T YOU? wait that sounded wrong. WHATEVER WE CAN BE BUDDIES. mrgreen "
i haaave a feeling though, that since they're in this open-area place, Hans would be hanging out with little animals a lot lololol
Em catching him playing with some chipmunks like "wtf are you doing"

dubious bunny

you've got the rowdy punk and the stuck-up prince, eh? I'd assume Elias would refuse to brawl it out (might get him dirty), so all of their 'fights' are oral. XDD

and sure, we could roll with that! Hans would poke at Eli a bit and ask him why he's doing so lamely in class
"and here I thought you were smarter than me. laaaame."
Lol! XD Okay. I feel better if I'm not the only one. I hate to say I'm 'waiting' for people because it sounds like pointing fingers or something. I'm genuinely cool with waiting, but then if I have other folks waiting for me, it gets complicated.
The Titza

Heh, well I wasn't sure because, you know, it would be pretty funny (in a sad way) if Emmett and his folks did all still hang out for the holidays or something. >>;;

That's nice that Hans and his folks still get along! Protective parents are sweet, but I guess that would be so horrible for them if they feared he was dead or something! O.O (Actually, I have been wondering if time passes the same way here. I should probably ask because I've been meaning to. Emmett may wonder about this IC at some point once they full accept they are 'transported' elsewhere.)

/petpet Poor Hans. It's okay. Dx Bad Emmett.
I know. It's too bad there are such true creepers in the world. I would be wary, as well. ><;;

Aww, but that is a cute image~! He can perch up in some of the trees here and hang with more little animals. Emmett would, indeed, be like 'Wtf', but then he may also request a stray feather or something for his samples, if he's still doing that. xD

Hehe, well... it may be hard to change. I feel like, even if Hans is not the judging type, Emmett likely would lack the practice to engage in pleasant conversation.
"What are you even talking about?" -.- Although, I will say that his tone is not necessarily hostile. It's often also matter-of-fact or neutral.
Actually, I do wonder what positive benefit Hans would get out of any of this besides I guess having someone to (kind of) talk to, hmm. I feel like someone like Oliver at least gets the benefit of his hard-work or Chris gets the benefit of his knowledge. I feel like poor Hans would not get anything out of this, even if they did stop hating each other.

dullrat's Widower

The Titza

yeah, elias would probably just yell and scream obscenities rather than try to actually physically fight. don't wanna mess up his brand new brand name clothes

elias would most likely reply with something like
"i'm not even trying! shut up." and then pout like a baby

Greedy Raider

6,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Timid 100
Toby be like "You're all lame compared to me" and then trips over shoelaces.

Duskling's Prince

Naughty Spirit

Hey!
Sorry if I'm holding people up.
I had family come in for the weekend. Ugh
I won't be able to get a post up till Monday. :c

So feel free to move along.
I can catch up. ; n ;

So sorry!

The Pathogen's Senpai

Sexy Blob

Hahaha well I've already had two people call Hans crazy (Toby and Chris LOL), so he's gonna be a little salty about that. ;D
But dammit all because I don't want him walking around dripping water everywhere, so he's already gonna need a change of clothes...
And if someone shoves him into a pair of waist-high breeches I swear to god.
Oh, and I'm assuming he'll have some fun with the radio he brought along. XD What with Toby's camera and all, the townsfolk will be throwing flower petals at their feet ~

muuohl

Awkward. Don't forget awkward. Pretty sure half of the school's population dont even know he had parents to begin with. xD "hey, this guy is a huge arseface about everything. His parents must have died!"

Ohoho you don't even know, girl. It is sweet though, but Hans' been putting up with that sorta shite for too long. XD
And MY EXACT THOUGHTS. Would be cool if it was similar to Narnia. o n o
But not THAT similar if ya know what I'm saying (because that would make all the townspeople well over some centuries years old)

He finds cats that way, too! 8D takes a bit of a clawing, but he manages to get them down, lol.
Plus trees are one of his fav napping spots. ~

Hans isn't THAT desperate, but he also wants to help. He's never really met anybody like Emmett before and it interests/astounds him. I think at the beginning, his wanting to get to know Em better is just curiosity (because lets face it, they don't exactly like each very much), but then it starts becoming concern. It'd have to take a bit of opening up on Em's part though, which I doubt would be easy.
Benefits? How about, "if I somehow manage to help him, maybe he'll start acting less like a d**k and I can hang around doc all I want without having him hissing at me every five minutes" LOL
The Titza

can i ask what your siggy is from?

The Pathogen's Senpai

Sexy Blob

stella x deus

oh, yeah! It's from this horror game called 'The Evil Within,' made by the same person who created the Resident Evil franchise.
It's really psychological and plays with a LOT of dark/gory themes, but the two cuties you see down there are my favorites. <3
and idk if you wanna know this but I'll tell you right now there's already a lot of shipping art for them
The Titza

oh okay, thank you.
i bought that game but i'm too scared to play it alone and no one hangs out with me so its just sitting there for now.
* v pathetic *

am thinking about applying, but i haven't RPed in what feels like actual years...
* kindof accurate tbh *
will lurk for now.
maybe will see if someone wants a char that is connected with theirs. or a sibling. idk.
need to read all of the chars. only read like half of them so far.

The Pathogen's Senpai

Sexy Blob

stella x deus

Lol, yeah it's pretty scary at some parts. It's also really intense/stressful (sorry i'm not helping) during certain levels. D: I just settled for watching walkthroughs of it haaa
I think the only mildly scary game I've ever played was Bioshock ; n ;

this is a lazy lit. RP, so it should be ok. ~ I sorta felt the same after being months away from gaia, but you can get back into it relatively quickly.

octapuu

So, it sounds like the prof wants us to cut ahead. I'll see if octapuu wants me to go on or wait until he posts Monday. If I should go ahead, I won't advance too far. I think that Emmett would likely just go back down in the sub to verify, anyway.
The Titza

HAHA, true. That is the standard assumption in these cases. xD;; I almost feel like, if people tried to hound him TOO much about it, he'd just be like, 'Yes; they are.' -_- to end the conversation, anyway.

So what kind of stuff did they do? Were they always calling him at school or something? Do they still call him all the time, or are they better now? I can get how, even if it is sweet on one level, it could be super annoying! XD;;

I know. I have been in debate mentally between the Narnia 'time stop', the 'equal passage' of time, or the Interstellar 'speed up'. Obviously, Narnia would be nicest for all, haha. That'd be a real bummer if they somehow got back and everyone they knew was dead or something... XP

Yeah, so is Hans at all narcoleptic, or is he just really good at getting comfortable enough to sleep in any place? I guess he and Emmett would have that in common if it's the latter. He sleeps in the office all the time, although he tends to sleep 'low' (like under a desk). (He would be concerned he might fall out of a tree.) Also, totally random, but do the cats all love him afterward? I picture him as a 'Pied Piper' of cats or something, heh.

I guess this makes sense, haha. Emmett's irritation with Hans is all the more reason (in his mind) to not bother getting to know each other, but, hey! Different strokes...
Also, it would take a lot for Emmett to ever to change his stance re: the professor. He would tend to be concerned that Hans was just faking in order to get in there with his boss and steal all his work time, etc.
Of course, I'm basing all of this on Earth. I don't know how anything is going to shift now that they're here. I keep wondering if they're all going to be sticking together or if they'll disperse eventually like if Toby joins the guard or something, haha!

Dapper Gekko

Ranamaru Shou dropped out, would anyone like to take their role?
At least temporarily, maybe have them killed off if it becomes too much o x o

The Pathogen's Senpai

Sexy Blob

Hans: S-SENSEI IS GOING TO DIE?
wow s**t, that is really bad. and right in the middle of this conversation, too. > <;;
I think for the time being, the professor should be like this NPC, just have him do little things until another person takes the role.

I've always thought killing off characters is a little violent, and in this case, the teacher's pet would definitely have like an aneurysm. xD

muuohl

If he was even five minutes late (he MUST come home at THIS exact time), he'd get an instant phone call. Whenever he had an after school project to do, either his mom or dad would come to watch/help him (which was hella embarrassing).
Of course, they do it anymore. He's already an adult, but they expect at least one phone call a week, juuust in case.
He appreciates it, he really does, but it's suffocating him. :c

that's...depressing. pls don't say things like that. '> n >

He's just very very good at falling asleep in normally uncomfortable spots. Plus, the weirder the spot is, the less likely he's gonna be found/bothered.
and I'M GLAD you've mentioned that! XD yeah, after the initial scratching and biting, the cats realize he helped them out so they start cuddling up to him like "i love u human u saved my life"
At one point he'd be napping in a tree with about three cats laying on him or nearby branches. It's pleasant. 8D

Keep thy friends close, and thy enemies closer.
Buuut in this case Hans just has a minor case of the hero effect lol. For the most part though, he's super crappy at lying/faking (unless it comes to the professor, then he's a PRO), and atm I'm not sure if Em even knows Hans' motives for hanging around the doc. Does he actually think Hans is just there to suck-up or something? I mean, he's partially correct, but Hans also wants to help him in any way he can (even though he might not be the best in the science department).
Plus does he even know about how the doc saved Hans? O:

and yeah, you strike a good point. I have a feeling Hans is gonna be connecting with the local wildlife soon. Or the townsfolk, seeing as how all of them have a lot of animal features. xD

Desirable Lover

What?! We don't have a teacher anymore? Oh man D: Well..yeah, I guess Titza's idea is pref. I vote for that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff