Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Gekko

npc sounds fine! I don't really want to deal with getting someone else for the role unless they are willing to take up the character as-is
The Titza

Mmm... Guess I'll just post for now as if Emmett and the professor were not in the middle of a conversation.

Oh, man! xDD;; That is intense/embarrassing. I guess it's good that they let him go away at all/don't demand that anymore.
How long did it take to convince them, I wonder?

Ehhh, sorry! I just saw that movie! xD;;

Oh my gosh! XD Tree cuddle pile! =^.^= :3 <--This is my reaction.
They should all follow him around after he drops down like a mother goose leading her baby geese. Just saying. ^^

No, Emmett does not know, but he sees how Hans acts differently with him and without him, which makes him inherently distrust him. He doesn't know about the save or anything like that, so he does just figure that Hans is sucking up for some form of personal gain.

Heh, that's true. This is kind of like an ideal place for Hans to be hanging out, when you think about it. Emmett is not one for frolicking in the wilderness.

Dapper Gekko

ranamaru shou joined a role play I joined, and they're active in the ooc rn. needless to say, I messaged them about it. I can't wait to hear their response! mad

Dapper Gekko

a little pissed- they apparently were going to join the other before mine, so decide to drop us
like w/e can't prove anything, but still pissed
not looking forward to doing another roleplay with them tbh...
octapuu

Am sorry to hear that. That does sound like it may be awkward. XP

The Pathogen's Senpai

Sexy Blob

WOW LOL ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
that's a pretty scumbag move. Wow. In all my roleplaying days, I've only ever dropped out twice. The first time was because the thread leader was incompetent and was breaking her own rules (giving her characters extra abilities/powers, not to mention accepting people with more powers than they're allowed to have), and the second time because the thread was waay too controlling. Roleplaying in his thread felt more like a job than a hobby, plus his description of each new event was horrifically long. He required you to have a skype and we'd literally sit through watching him type out all these details for hours. ;;> <

bah, bully on shou. we don't need 'em anyway >:C

also, I'll be working on Hans' nost now! 8D

muuohl

life-saving rock, lmao.
cheeky little piece of mineral, isn't it > n>

VERY good, plus it plays in a bit to why he doesn't have any friends lol
and convince them to let him to move? literally weeks of constant begging, willing to sacrifice his pride in order to gain his freedom! XD

ha, I'd imagine all of the cats would have similar expressions of ' :3 '
they do, for a time. but most of them are strays, so they'd head off their separate ways eventually, while the ones with owners return to their owners. usually a few of them come back, though.

ahhh, then that makes a lot of sense. more misunderstandings then! xD;; Emmett didn't even bother to take the time to ask Hans why he's always hovering around the doc? or did he perhaps just automatically presume that 'this punk' is up to no good?
I apologize for even saying it, but... a bigger part of me would not mind if the professor was killed off, now. I'm just left in a state of 'ugh'-face at the thought of everyone picking up the slack. I know I shouldn't punish poor Oliver for his writer, but still... Like I said: it's not so kind to say, but it's a knee-jerk reaction, nonetheless. I guess I'll get over it.

The Titza

Lol! Indeed, it was. xD Hans would be no-more without it.

Yeah; even apart from his appearance, it can be a bit hard to seem 'cool' around the other kids with your parents hovering all around you. xP
Hehe, was that how they knew he was serious? Willing to go to such potentially-humiliating lengths?

I guess this is true. Dem cats gotta be free, man. It's nice that some will remember and return like that Christian the Lion, though. I presume you've seen this before. Not gonna pretend I was tough enough to avoid a little throat-lump with that one. XD

Indeed, hehe. No, and Emmett never would ask something like that. He wouldn't trust him enough to engage in that kind of conversation honestly. It's not even that he sees him as a 'punk', he just sees that inconsistency and is automatically like: Bad news. To be honest, even if Hans was different in personality or appearance, Emmett would still feel this way. His sheer looming presence is the threat.

Shy Receiver

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I'm still alive!! Just lurking kinda. Waiting for an opportunity to jump back in with out having to reply with empty posts. But I didn't want you guys thinking I left.
i'm not even in this RP but i'd just suggest having him in the background until you guys need to kill him off to further the plot development. just puppet him into exploring other things and such until then.
it seemslike, with a RP just starting off, there's a lot to do and a lot of characters to meet. to kill him off already might be too much at once. but idk. up to you guys!

i think i'll be joining, but i am thinking as someone magically inclined? :>
busy with work at mostly lurking rn lol.
sorry you guys lost a member tho. :<

The Pathogen's Senpai

Sexy Blob

muuohl

well, you're angry, and I don't blame you for being angry cuz I'm angry, too. >:c
Stella strikes a good point, though. Killing the professor this early would cause a lot of damage. If someone else takes the spot, though, all we'd have to do is change names.

Right? Here I am, this cool-looking guy with a decent personality! Here are my parents, over-bearing and constantly following me wherever I go!
no wonder he never got a girlfriend
oh, definitely. Hans is usually pretty defiant and headstrong, so seeing him grovel on his knees convinced them. o 3 o

CRIIIIEEES HOW DID YOU KNOW MY WEAKNESS?
TOUCHING ANIMAL VIDEOS AKDAFJO;AWO /bawling

but yeah, sometimes it's like that, and Hans totally cries when it happens. > w >
Hans: /mutters "Do not..."
/whispers he totally does

Yeeaah, I figured. A threatening presence, though? Because of his getting in the way with work? xD

Aaltariel

Yeah! I've noticed your character was just kinda idling on his own, so with luck, Yohio or Aqua could take Hans over there, since I had him request for a healer/doctor or tavern. o no b

stella x deus

That would mean you'd have to take criminal, then. I think that's the only open spot left for the mythical creatures?
that role gives you the opportunity to create a bad-a**/tragic past, though. 8D

Dapper Gekko

stella x deus

the only open role is the criminal, but there's no problem with having them be magical!

and yep, that's pretty much what I planned on doing with him, letting people jump in and use him when needed.

Dapper Gekko

I'll post after tobi o u o

Greedy Raider

6,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Timid 100
Working on post now smile

Greedy Raider

6,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Timid 100
kanna2012

How large is your dragon would you say?

it seems like most of the positions are filled by
          this point, but i guess i wanted to drop by and
          say i like the plot you have for this rp.

it's pretty unique c:

anyway, i guess i might linger and lurk.
          good luck with the rp~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces