Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am waiting. I actually considered just posting because Emmett is alone underwater, anyway, though...

muuohl

Hmmm... maybe I'll see it, then. I just didn't want it to taint my feelings for the LOTR trilogy. It's why I never saw the other Matrix movies.

Oh yeah, hehe. I'm sure that's unavoidable. XD;;

True. I guess if you get to the point of running (physically or metaphorically), it's time to pull back, heh.

Also, that's really interesting with his kind of heteroromantic/homosexual blend. Would he be satisfied, do you think, in a long-term, purely romantic relationship without any sexual contact, or do you think he'd eventually want more? I guess the girl might eventually start to wonder, as well, why her guy wasn't into her in that way. Would he tell her at the start?

xDD Wow; that is a difference, heh. Does he want to hang out and be more romantic with those guys, too, or is it more just: 'let's get it on!' (provided they do have that 'emotional' connection, heh). I guess he wouldn't be the best for Grindr or anything like that. With his parents so protective and saying all that kind of stuff in public, I couldn't imagine what they'd be like if he was the type to just wanna hook up all over the place. They'd probably have a collective heart attack, so I guess they're lucky that he's not that way, heh. Also, do they know he's actually only sexually into guys? Are they more worried about girls hurting him emotionally, then?

This is true! XD
LOL. Perhaps. (?)
Yeah; I feel like that might get complicated. I don't know how Emmett would feel about that. On the one hand, he wouldn't necessarily distrust Hans anymor (?), but he would still want to get his work done, so he'd likely get annoyed if Hans was in his way. Also, if Hans was asking the professor a question or something, Emmett might get a little, 'Doesn't he think I know the answer?' XP Right now, he wouldn't care, though, since he just doesn't want to deal with Hans at all.

Dapper Gekko

muuohl
Lethilean
suzunosuke
JouninxNinja
dubious bunny
Tasteless Color
keep close
Aaltariel
S a r a n g H e i y o
Alcmarir
Pahchii
kanna2012

Greedy Raider

6,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Timid 100
Still here.
I was waiting for Hans to post

Shy Receiver

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I'm still here

Dapper Gekko

i just quoted everyone so i didn't have to go through and figure out who hasn't been around, i know some of you are still waiting on people!

Dapper Gekko

Desirable Lover

>> I'm here too, sorry for disappearing for two days (or more?) I just had to get some things done. I'm waiting for Toby to reply or maybe Aqua

The Titza

Oh my god, now that you mention it, I feel like a really old person trying to be hip or something. No one even says loser anymore gonk

He's just really trying very hard to fit in and (surprisingly) succeding, although he is a closet nerd so he doesn't want to get involved with anyone out of his friends because he feels like everything he's worked for will just fall before his eyes. So yes, in another worlds he will try very hard to seem super cool because hey, he doesn't want anyone to shun him or something. Which is why he replied to Hans that way, he doesn't want to asociate with him under any circumstances. I really like how their hate relationship is going lol

muuohl

I'm really glad though, I really like this role play concept/idea. And yeah, he wouldn't really be surprised, I'm thinking Chris would most likely stick besides Emmet since as I mentioned earlier, he thinks someone smarter than him is the best ally he can get.

Timid Trash

I'm still here just waiting.

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I'm still here. Just been busy lately.
Mentioned already that I am here and waiting, but I figured I'd do it again. (Let me know if I should go ahead and post a 'down at the bottom of the pond'-deal.)

Tasteless Color

Yeah; I think that'd make sense. Emmett would at least be more familiar with Chris, too, so he might (?) not even be as annoyed as normal to have another person around, heh. xD;;

Dapper Gekko

muuohl

I'd say go ahead!

The Pathogen's Senpai

Sexy Blob

AIJFILAKHNW I;M SO SORRY I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH CHRISTMAS PREPARATIONS AHHH

i'll work on a post right now!

Shy Receiver

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dapper Gekko

just quoting everyone again for simplicity!
muuohl
Lethilean
suzunosuke
JouninxNinja
dubious bunny
Tasteless Color
keep close
Aaltariel
S a r a n g H e i y o
Alcmarir
Pahchii
kanna2012