Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Warlord

muuhol

Oh? That would be an interesting... interaction I guess I could call it. I think... Hinan would probably make it a game of trying to tempt Emmet past that rigid standard he lives by.

Panchii

-snicker- ahhh perhaps I should hit up the person who writes the prince about an attempted robbery of some sort... and noctiis and Hinan could duke it out...

Although Hinan is more the type to throw the first punch to start the riot and then run the hell away.

Duskling's Prince

Naughty Spirit

Lethilean

Hello love!
It has been a long time c:

Tasteless Color

Oliver will probably like Chris if he heads good grades and tries and what not.
Haha what teacher wouldn't c;

dubious bunny

Haha Olly will definitely help. C;
He might not always be the nicest though if he feels like Elias isn't trying.
Tough love and all.
VoirRouge

yasssss im sure she'll come around soon, i think she was busy last time she posted

lol that would annoy the hell out of noctis

trololol nobody saw my mule i swear
Tasteless Color

I see. That's interesting, actually, since Emmett might be quite wary of someone who is trying to learn from him. After all, if he wants to succeed himself, it would not be in his best interest to spend his time helping others to do the same. That being said, I could see this feeding Emmett's ego, as well, in a way that he might not be able to resist: Having someone who genuinely thinks he has useful things to say is nice, you know? xD

I guess I could see them being on positive terms, which would be a fairly big deal for Emmett, actually. I just couldn't see them as 'friends' in the traditional sense: 'hanging out', opening up to each other, yada yada. For example, I just couldn't picture him letting Chris call him 'Emmett'. Is that okay? It does seem like they're similar in various ways, and they both have things to secretly gain from each other (Chris: knowledge; Emmett: respect/validation). Maybe their version of 'friendship' is more like 'regular, extended office hours'? What do you think? I am definitely open to your ideas + interpretations.

VoirRouge

Yeah; that would be interesting! Of course, I imagine Emmett would consider Hinan a pretty hard guy to trust, haha.

I guess the way that I see Emmett is this: he hasn't ever really 'crossed a line' before, and maybe he never will, but that's largely because he doesn't feel it pays off. He's less traditionally moralistic (feeling inside that X is wrong) and more intellectual about it (knowing that society/'the universe' considers X to be wrong and will shun/punish those who don't follow). This has all kept him in line so far, but I think that, coupled with his restless ambition, it does put him on a bit of a slippery slope attitude-wise and makes him less inclined to flat-out reject Hinan's ways of doing things.

So, yeah, I do think it would be curious to see a game like that play out, haha! I wonder how Hinan would come to first recognize this trait in Emmett, hmm...

Dapper Gekko

whoo im gone for a few hours and there's a lot going on in the ooc!
I'll open the thread up in a little bit. If you guys want to post but don't have a layout ready yet by the time I open it don't worry about it; a simple temp one would be fine. o u o

Dapper Gekko

The role play is open!

edit: also, if you guys want me to put in any more locations you have ideas for tell me about it and get me a picture for it! I'm adding in Yohio's home town now, I can do any of the other dimensioner's home towns as well if wanted, and if someone else wants to be from yo's town too that's coolio!

Ranamaru Shou
muuohl
Lethilean
suzunosuke
JouninxNinja
dubious bunny
Tasteless Color
keep close
Aaltariel
VoirRouge
S a r a n g H e i y o
Alcmarir
Pahchii
kanna2012

Dapper Gekko

aaaaand its late and i need to go to bed o n o;

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Posted WHOOT WHOOT ^^

Desirable Lover

octapuu

Oh, shouldn't the students wait for the professor to arrive first or it doesn't matter?

Duskling's Prince

Naughty Spirit

I can get a post up probably within the next hour or so.
Sorry if y'all want to wait. > u <
I've got to make a quick post format.

Dapper Gekko

Tasteless Color
octapuu

Oh, shouldn't the students wait for the professor to arrive first or it doesn't matter?

the students will start with surfacing on the other side of the pond. you don't have to wait for the professor but you can if you'd like. if you don't wait you can have most of your post about prepping for the trip and arriving at the pond and getting in the sub.

Desirable Lover

octapuu

Ah,alright. I actually can't post today because I'm studying for finals but tomorrow morning I'll post my intro (:

Timid Trash

Hey everyone! Sorry again for being so absent in here I have had so much work and prep for finals.My finals are over in two weeks but I shouldn't be too busy now that I got my big projects out of the way. I will be starting my first post very shortly. Made some more locations too I am going to submit them for approval. It will be the castle and the town nearby. If anyone wants to plot with me quote me I love plotting.

Shy Receiver

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Starting my first post soon~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers