Welcome to Gaia! ::

AngelicXfraud
thealievee
User Image

"Hey, I'm Alex. My favorite anime is Bleach and I might have a thing for redheads. Pleased to be schooling with you."

User Image
"Hi, I'm Noel. My favorite anime was fooly cooly, because of it's deep messages, original theme for the time, and awesome punk rock overtone. I've been arrested for violent protesting and I have a thing for guys. Honored to be learning and experiencing with you."

"Aw, sweet. Fooly Cooly is a classic. Do you like Cowboy Bebop too? Oh and I also don't like coffee."

I thought it would be a good introduction before orange can get his skele up.
thealievee

"Aw, sweet. Fooly Cooly is a classic. Do you like Cowboy Bebop too? Oh and I also don't like coffee."

"Aw dope, Cowboy Bebop was epic. Finally weeb trash to nerd out with! You did not just say that!?! thats blasphemy dude!"

I like how you ran with it though, it gave me a little chance to intro. is his nickname orange because of code geas?!?!?! biggrin DD
AngelicXfraud
thealievee

"Aw dope, Cowboy Bebop was epic. Finally weeb trash to nerd out with! You did not just say that!?! thats blasphemy dude!"

I like how you ran with it though, it gave me a little chance to intro. is his nickname orange because of code geas?!?!?! biggrin DD

"Hell yeah, man. I'm still watching InuYasha The Final Act, though. Can't seem to get through it without some other show distracting me. I can't drink the stuff. I've tried it a hundred different ways. I'm a hot chocolate guy."

Is Noel in Room 4? *fingers crossed*

No, orange is the rp owner. Alex goes by Alex, Fenn, Hey Nerd, Loser and whomever he cosplays as.

Code Geass and Durarara have been on my list forever but I have never gotten the chance to sit and watch them.
thealievee
AngelicXfraud
thealievee

"Hell yeah, man. I'm still watching InuYasha The Final Act, though. Can't seem to get through it without some other show distracting me. I can't drink the stuff. I've tried it a hundred different ways. I'm a hot chocolate guy."

No, orange is the rp owner. Alex goes by Alex, Fenn, Hey Nerd, Loser and whomever he cosplays as.

Code Geass and Durarara have been on my list forever but I have never gotten the chance to sit and watch them.

"Ah Weeb trash Anime's! I remember when I'd ******** a dude just because he wore dog ears and called his d**k tetsusaiga, but enough about the ward. hot chocolate is trash!"
Lol I think I actually asked for Noel to be in room 5, besides you wouldn't want him living with you. He's super weird. He plays the theremin without headphones at night so he can feel at one with the cosmic entities, and he's very territorial about his stuff and his side of the room, he's the kind guy who smokes weed and cigarettes in his own dorm, in really heated arguments he tends to sock the other party and make out with them. He does all his "Special alone time" with the door open and if you look at him he'll just stare you straight in the eye and finish. Indie is an understatement when you're describing Noel. lol i'm sorry that was a bit much xD , but indication Noel's really intense.
You should really watch code geass and durarara!!!! they're sooo feelsy!!!

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
AngelicXfraud

thealievee

Hey there. Saw we had a few more guys join the rp. More the merrier lol
I play as the shy athlete, Darren.
NaInOa13

Hey there. Saw we had a few more guys join the rp. More the merrier lol
I play as the shy athlete, Darren.

Hey c: I'm really excited to be roleplaying with you. I play Noel. He's... A mess...
Hey.
My character is Logan. smile

Logan's personality:

Logan is not strict but generally he's a serious person. He does
have a silly side to him when It's convenient and he tends to look
at the positive things through people instead of the negative,
even if the person is a total d**k. He's very courageous and
one very loyal individual. Also, (with orange's consent) I decided
for him to actually arrive to the school as a new student,
from another state.

Just a little bit about him

He basically arrived from Cleveland to Cali not
so long ago. He has a boyfriend that he had to
unfortunately leave behind, (since ofcourse he
couldn't just take him to Cali with him) but
their relationship still remains strong and half
the time you will find Logan talking to him
on the phone.

I'd honestly be up for anything. Does anything in
particular spark any Ideas for plot between them?
(that's if you're Interested.)
AngelicXfraud
l2ouse

Well I'll definitely be interested later, but i think my dorm might be 5, and Noel is a really annoying roommate so there could be a whole lot of ways to go with that

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
Oh did someone say someone was moving into the Guys Dorm Room #4. OMG That's Darren's room!! Roommates!! He's a clean guy, despite being an athlete, I swear!

idk why orange hasn't updated the room assignment just yet. Hey we are all busy.
Shoot Im in the middle of midterms for goodness sakes.

Ferocious Marshmallow

Hello !
          I was wondering if this RP was actually still accepting or not ?
          I sent in a Reservation a while back but never got a reply ;;
CPG___x
          Hello !

I'm pretty sure it is, the creator just hasn't been on in a while. I'm sure you will get accepted soon! smile
AngelicXfraud
thealievee
AngelicXfraud
thealievee

"Ah Weeb trash Anime's! I remember when I'd ******** a dude just because he wore dog ears and called his d**k tetsusaiga, but enough about the ward. hot chocolate is trash!"
Lol I think I actually asked for Noel to be in room 5, besides you wouldn't want him living with you. He's super weird. He plays the theremin without headphones at night so he can feel at one with the cosmic entities, and he's very territorial about his stuff and his side of the room, he's the kind guy who smokes weed and cigarettes in his own dorm, in really heated arguments he tends to sock the other party and make out with them. He does all his "Special alone time" with the door open and if you look at him he'll just stare you straight in the eye and finish. Indie is an understatement when you're describing Noel. lol i'm sorry that was a bit much xD , but indication Noel's really intense.
You should really watch code geass and durarara!!!! they're sooo feelsy!!!

"Well then put me in a dumpster, dude. I stand by my hot drink of choice."
Alex doesn't like to mention it but he works at Starbucks, which is how he had access to trying coffee but still can't find a combo he likes.

And he wouldn't really have a problem with any of that. He'd respect the invisible boundary during "special time". Alex sleeps like the dead, if he did wake up and hear the theremin, he'd crack a joke (*cough*double dee*cough*), roll over and go back to sleep.
CPG___x
          Hello !

sarahleinaar

It is, orange has just been swamped by real life. She was on her mobile to accept Alex (and Noel as well I presume)

NaInOa13
Oh did someone say someone was moving into the Guys Dorm Room #4. OMG That's Darren's room!! Roommates!! He's a clean guy, despite being an athlete, I swear!

Alex's half of the room will be "organized chaos" he knows the general area of where everything is but can't really find it at first glance. Manga scattered everywhere, he keeps his laundry and homework contained, though. It's the calm in the storm that he needs to keep his ADHD in control.

Dapper Dabbler

Hi everyone that's new.

My Character is Mara, and I'm kinda figuring out her personality as we go along. So far, she's little sarcastic, a trouble maker, and loves to just have fun, whatever that means.

I'm also super busy, so I try to post when I can.

Ferocious Marshmallow

Now that I can formally introduce myself . . . Hello Everyone !
          I`m CPG and I will be playing Reagan Matthews ( who will be simply going by the name "Rae" )
          She is biologically female, but identifies as gender - fluid; Rae really won`t care about whether a person uses male or female pronouns for her
          She is rather quiet but friendly, so she usually won`t go out of her way to talk to a person but likes to meet new people.
          Artsy and fun loving; beware, she loves to mess with people ( so if someone seems confused about her gender she might try to convince them she is the opposite, or will just continuously confuse them )
          I thought this would be fun to work with, so I would love to confuse some guys and gals ~
          Honestly she`s just a very laid - back person.
          Open for any plotting ! I`m a plot nut, so please plot with me kthx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces