Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

Cirque de Rouge

I'm thinking Mara likes to cause trouble, maybe she just went to far on something? I was going to have her be a little crazy too, so maybe she just changed her personality and they drifted? I just want to get more involved with people.

Dapper Dabbler

sarahleinaar

I think Ella and Mara would be friends. The up for a party thing sounds kind of how I was picturing Mara in my head. However, I don't see Sarah and Mara getting along at all. However, Mara and Sarah are roomies. I think maybe how Sarah and Mara know each other is from Ella and Mara being friendly.
Waitingforanending
sarahleinaar

I think Ella and Mara would be friends. The up for a party thing sounds kind of how I was picturing Mara in my head. However, I don't see Sarah and Mara getting along at all. However, Mara and Sarah are roomies. I think maybe how Sarah and Mara know each other is from Ella and Mara being friendly.

I'm positive Ella would love to be friends with Mara. They sound so much alike! I agree, I'm thinking even though Sarah and Mara are roommates, they don't get along and might even have a small rivalry?

Dapper Dabbler

sarahleinaar

I think the rivalry think is an awesome idea and can make for a lot of fun too. I think we should have it be a long time thing, starting before Ella and Mara even became friends.
Waitingforanending
sarahleinaar

I think the rivalry think is an awesome idea and can make for a lot of fun too. I think we should have it be a long time thing, starting before Ella and Mara even became friends.

Ohhh, maybe they could have been rivals at their old school, before it burned? Everyone at school could have noticed it, including the princible so maybe they purposely paired them up, hoping they could get over their differences?

Dapper Dabbler

sarahleinaar

I like it!
Waitingforanending
sarahleinaar

I like it!

Great! biggrin

Anxious Gawker

3,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Waitingforanending

I'm thinking Mara likes to cause trouble, maybe she just went to far on something? I was going to have her be a little crazy too, so maybe she just changed her personality and they drifted? I just want to get more involved with people.

That could work, Audrey loves having fun, but causing trouble isn't her thing. She's an Athlete, she takes it very seriously. Well not seriously, Seriously, but nothing that would get her in trouble of scholarships and participating... SO maybe Mara came close to it, making Audrey really upset?

Dapper Dabbler

Cirque de Rouge

That might actually work well, they were close, and both athlets and when Mara almost got won a scholarship that Audrey wanted it caused a divide. They were still friendly, but than Mara started acting out, maybe they were in a team sport and Mara almost got the team in trouble for something she did? After that Mara quit playing, started parting and hanging out with Ella.

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
hey just got accepted!

I'll be playing Darren Crowe, the shy athlete. open for plots on here or pm's...your preference.

Anxious Gawker

3,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Waitingforanending

That sounds good to me!

NaInOa13

Welcome! I play Adriana, aka Audrey.
A Determined, Fun, and Blunt Athlete.

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
Cirque de Rouge

Another athlete, eh? which sport(s) do you have her playing?

Dapper Dabbler

NaInOa13

Hi!
cirque de rouge

Great! We got some history.

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
Waitingforanending

Hi to you. how are ya?

Anxious Gawker

3,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
NaInOa13

LoL Adriana was the Original Athlete! LOL
J/K...
But She does a little bit of everything. Her strong points are Track and Volleyball. But she also plays Soccer, but she only ranked average... AND she Use to dance, but not as much anymore.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff