Desirable Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
NOOOOOOO! Hate that!
Possguin
NOOOOOOO! Hate that!

I am so glad I saved what I wrote last night in a draft on my tumblr or it would have all been lost for good.
Leo is a ******** troll. That is the reason for the car.

Dapper Dabbler

Hi everyone I was away this weekend and thought I was going to have internet. I didn't have internet. Then I was behind on work so I had to work late. I'm not going to be able to post tonight, but will this week.

Desirable Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Yea.. I'm getting some pretty terrible weather round here. Knocked the electricity out yesterday. I'll post up tonight! But no garentee for tomorrow, expecting more ice tonight! I hate snow.

Indulgent Phantom

Hey guys! School was crazy today! I'll try to get a reply up tonight! Tomorrow the latest! Sorry!

Anxious Gawker

3,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
xx rin if you please
Hey guys! School was crazy today! I'll try to get a reply up tonight! Tomorrow the latest! Sorry!

It's cool! Understandable!!!

Indulgent Phantom

Cirque de Rouge

posted! 3nodding

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
finally posted. Im having Darren completely oblivious of where this abandoned place the party will take place. lol

kinda short, unfortunately...sorry about that Poss...i've been writing too much for school lately and just had major brain-fry.

college senior year is a major b***h...amongst all the school work, I have job apps, cover letters, resumes, all that fun stuff to do...ugh

Indulgent Phantom

NaInOa13
college senior year is a major b***h...amongst all the school work, I have job apps, cover letters, resumes, all that fun stuff to do...ugh

omfg. i hear you. I'm so done with school. Dx

Desirable Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
You're fine!
I'm actually a bit tied up in life. We're having a lot of ironics happening. I'm gunna be travelling around the next three weeks so I'll post whenever I can.
*lays here*

Anxious Gawker

3,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
manda pls

You changed your Username? >.<

And sorry I haven't replied! With the crazy weather and my son being out of school for the whole week, due to it... I've been trying to keep my little ones busy >.<

Indulgent Phantom

Cirque de Rouge
manda pls

You changed your Username? >.<

And sorry I haven't replied! With the crazy weather and my son being out of school for the whole week, due to it... I've been trying to keep my little ones busy >.<

yeah. i've had the other one since like 2007 lmao. i got tired of it

they won't close school here period D:

Dapper Dabbler

Cirque de Rouge

We must be on the same coast because I have the same issue! But work and LOs and Birthdays and friends being in hospitals and omg what a crazy weeks. Went to see the future-in-laws was promised internet vday weekend, there was not. Almost died like 4 times in one week thanks to horrible weather!!!

I thought I was going to get a break tonight to post, but just found out I have a W/D delivery at 730 am! I now have to clean. I joined rps because I had so much free time and now that I'm started the world is working against my freedom!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff