Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ring-tailed Raider

24,325 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Marion-san
Hatter Coon
o-o No idea how to put Selene into this.
Is there anything in particular you wanted to have her doing at first? Did you want to start her off pretty much in a tough situation, or get to explore her for a couple of posts before something happens?

There's 3 main groups at the moment (I guess 4 technically, but one of the groups is a sub group that includes members that are on hiatus atm)

Iris, Asher, Isai, and Draikyn are just off of a park in northern Chicago, looking through a shop for viable weapons to defend themselves. They are just finishing up, and will be moving on with the goal of getting to downtown, hoping to find clues as to what they are supposed to do exactly.

Leon, Jerian, Valdis and Ambrose are coming away from the river to the East of Chicago, getting ready to summon the gods to find their answers as well. They just had Ambrose join the group recently (a few posts ago).

Hozen and Aeslyn are in the middle of downtown Chicago, going out to find survival. They're going to run into trouble here shortly (partially because its fun, and partially because I need to explore a secret that even Aeslyn doesn't know about).

And, course, Anton and Layla are my hiatus peeps, remaining in a building, guarding the 'hidey-hole' that they, hozen, and aeslyn found.

Make sense? Did that help you decide? I can just give you a place to start if you'd rather?

I suppose Selene would be with the summoning party or at least stumbling upon them. She's understandably pissed at the god's right now and would want to find some answers.

Fanatical Bibliophile

Hatter Coon
Marion-san
Hatter Coon
Is there anything in particular you wanted to have her doing at first? Did you want to start her off pretty much in a tough situation, or get to explore her for a couple of posts before something happens?

There's 3 main groups at the moment (I guess 4 technically, but one of the groups is a sub group that includes members that are on hiatus atm)

Iris, Asher, Isai, and Draikyn are just off of a park in northern Chicago, looking through a shop for viable weapons to defend themselves. They are just finishing up, and will be moving on with the goal of getting to downtown, hoping to find clues as to what they are supposed to do exactly.

Leon, Jerian, Valdis and Ambrose are coming away from the river to the East of Chicago, getting ready to summon the gods to find their answers as well. They just had Ambrose join the group recently (a few posts ago).

Hozen and Aeslyn are in the middle of downtown Chicago, going out to find survival. They're going to run into trouble here shortly (partially because its fun, and partially because I need to explore a secret that even Aeslyn doesn't know about).

And, course, Anton and Layla are my hiatus peeps, remaining in a building, guarding the 'hidey-hole' that they, hozen, and aeslyn found.

Make sense? Did that help you decide? I can just give you a place to start if you'd rather?

I suppose Selene would be with the summoning party or at least stumbling upon them. She's understandably pissed at the god's right now and would want to find some answers.
nods
just double check with them okay? Just in case they have it all plotted out for just the four of them. biggrin

Ring-tailed Raider

24,325 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Marion-san
Hatter Coon
Marion-san
Hatter Coon

nods
just double check with them okay? Just in case they have it all plotted out for just the four of them. biggrin

Got this.

Ring-tailed Raider

24,325 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
DJ Hope 1990
Sutikku Hito
PebbleDrop856
Florem Noctem

You lot mind a fifth? Selene needs a place to settle into this.

Feral Rogue

Hatter Coon

Ambrose is still settling into this, but I don't mind.

Fanatical Bibliophile

Hatter Coon
DJ Hope 1990
Sutikku Hito
PebbleDrop856
Florem Noctem

XD;; Quoted some of the wrong group. Hang on.
You got Florem... but...
Flashwulf
Leon, Son of Poseidon

undefined-destination
Valdis, Daughter of Thanatos

Only Fluff
Jerian, Son of Zeus

Hey guys! Hatter is wondering if you would mind a fifth in your group!

Ring-tailed Raider

24,325 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Oops. XD;; I didn't have it, then.

Wealthy Recalibrator

Jump on in! We'll find a way to make you useful. 4laugh
Yeah I'm fine with that! Hopefully I can get back into this a bit more.

Sorry guys I really am trying, were approaching the end of the semester here and so I've got tons of homework and studying to do. Tomorrow though I should have a bit of time to get a post out. I'm dedicating a bit of time to do so tomorrow. Sorry guys!
Always welcome!

Wealthy Recalibrator

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that my mom passed away Monday morning. I will be away from Roleplaying for at least a few days.

Fanatical Bibliophile

only fluff
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that my mom passed away Monday morning. I will be away from Roleplayini amg for at least a few days.
i am so sorry for your loss. Please take all the time you need and let us know if there is anything we can do to gelp

Wealthy Recalibrator

Just a heads up, I am back. I have got a post up. heart

Fanatical Bibliophile

I am going to be out of town starting early tomorrow morning until after the holiday, so I am taking a leave. I will be gone from later tonight (Tuesday, November 25) until the afternoon of Monday, December 1 at least, when I get home from work. Might check in on Gaia and what not, but will not be posting IC during this time.

And I will kick Suti's butt when I see him and yell at him for how ridiculously slow he's been. >.>
Marion-san
I am going to be out of town starting early tomorrow morning until after the holiday, so I am taking a leave. I will be gone from later tonight (Tuesday, November 25) until the afternoon of Monday, December 1 at least, when I get home from work. Might check in on Gaia and what not, but will not be posting IC during this time.

And I will kick Suti's butt when I see him and yell at him for how ridiculously slow he's been. >.>

smile smile smile in reading right now and will post momentarily

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces