Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanatical Bibliophile

User Image
Ω Out of Character Ω

Our own little place for plot discussions, questions about the roleplay, or just our own little bits of randominity!

Created by: Marion-san xxx Mods: DJ Hope 1990

Ω OOC Ω IC Ω Profiles Ω

Fanatical Bibliophile

Ω FAQs Ω

Ω What is godmodding?...
Godmodding is controlling another person's character without their permission. This means saying what they are doing, thinking, feeling, etc. It is unacceptable in my roleplay, and will result in you being asked to change your post, and, depending on the offense, result in a strike against you.

Now, there are some situations where it is lesser, and may be overlooked. Minor things are usually fine such as grabbing someone's hand, tugging them, etc. But the player you are doing it to gets to say if their character followed your tug, kept their hand in yours, avoiding the grasping hand. Use common sense and if you want to forward a scene by controlling someone's character discuss it with them and get their permission. Do not just control them.

The GM (owner of the game) or the mod might make an event happen to your character. For instance, a monster may be thrown your way to deal with, or to erase your character from the game for repeated violations. That's what the GM and mods are there for, to spice up the game.

Ω What is powerplaying?...
Powerplaying involves making your character overly powerful or destroying a scene by coming in and solving all the players problems. This is a developmental roleplay, so hopefully this will be seen less often in this roleplay so long as everyone keeps within their self-imposed limits. That said, if your character always makes the shot, never gets hurt, or always dodges that is powerplaying. If another player is thinking something and your character magically knows what their thinking and responds to it, that is powerplaying. Your character cannot come into a scene and magically solve the problem at hand. Work with the other players. Part of what makes roleplaying interesting is playing out your character's strengths and weaknesses and having them learn to work with others.

Fanatical Bibliophile

Can't wait to see some fresh faces in our midst!

EmbracedInChains

DJ Hope 1990

x c r y s t a l - ROSiER

But welcome back to all my lovelies! <3

Fanatical Bibliophile

Check out the beautiful front page guys! <3
This should be opening tomorrow or Tuesday! <3 -excited-

bamieb's Wife

Alien Unicorn

[Can't wait to rp with you all smile Hope you all Like my little Anton.

Fanatical Bibliophile

XD I'll add him to the profiles as soon as I finish editing the opening post. XD
And then I'll do a post for Aeslyn and Drai.
Tho Drai... well... most of his is already written.
-hugs Zu- <3

Fanatical Bibliophile

Hey Guess what guys....?
We are...
User Image

Fanatical Bibliophile

-dances around the thread happily- <3

Deadly Sex Symbol

14,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
This seems interesting... I might join ^w^

Fanatical Bibliophile

Forgive the delay in my response...
But please! Do come join us. It would be great to have a new player!
coolguyflame

Also... I will have a Drai out tomorrow night or Wednesday (would say tonight.. but I'm tired...), and will be doing the first round of notices this weekend, if needs be. : ) Happy RPing!

Fanatical Bibliophile

Welcome back to another oldbie,Chaos, who is bringing back James! <3

EmbracedInChains

DJ Hope 1990

x c r y s t a l - ROSiER

Hey lovies! just wanted to point out that the IC has been open for a week now! <3 Just in case y'all didn't see it. Can't wait to get started!

Fanatical Bibliophile

ChaosDuo

I will most likely be posting tomorrow with her... but I was going to have Aeslyn up the road from you. : )

Fanatical Bibliophile

-runs around the room- Aeslyn may or may not be happening tonight. But if not tonight, def by Wednesday.

Fanatical Bibliophile

Working on Aeslyn's now.
Going to leave it open for anyone to really catch up with her. : D Which... hopefully someone will... XD Or there could be some big traouble later. XD

How goes everything y'all?
Things okay?
Let's chat about what's coming... because there will be monsters introduced soon. XD....

Fanatical Bibliophile

-grins wickedly-
Enjoy that....
ChaosDuo

EmbracedInChains

Aeslyn's post, though vague, is more intended to the two of you, if you are seeking a place to jump into some action right away. : ) One or both of you, feel free to come on down, and if you want to plot, or whatever, let me know! <3

I will post with Drai later tonight.
Have to head back to work early today, Or I would work on it now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff