Total Votes:[ 7 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 75 76 77 > >>

Persuasive Cultist

The Great Michelangelo
Sono-of-the-fire
The Great Michelangelo
Sono-of-the-fire
Ah mah gawd. I have a damn chipmunk is trying to move in to my house! >.<;;

For being someone who loves Disney...I'd figured you'd love the idea more than hate it...Obviously you don't like Disney that much! razz

WELLLLL.... I live in a log cabin. So he's eating my house. I think even Snow white would have a problem with that. xD

Well then you should make him a little nest so he isn't eating your home! And find a second one so you can have both chip and dale otherwise it's pointless! Lol.

Quick question on profile thing...do we have to do all six slots of likes and hates or can it be fewer?

D'aww well it's cuz my dog just passed away so there's no one to chase them around and give them exercise. Now they're just getting fat off my birdseed. x3

And yeah. I at least 3-4 is good enough for me.

Dapper Raider

Ha! You should totally take them in as pets Sono.

Supportive Millionaire

Okie doke. Just wanting to check since I'm still working on the profile in between me upping my kill count for the event. sweatdrop I'm a monster...

Persuasive Cultist

All goooooda.

I haven't participated in this event. I find in the last few years I like never do... they are such money grabs.

:/

Supportive Millionaire

Sono-of-the-fire
All goooooda.

I haven't participated in this event. I find in the last few years I like never do... they are such money grabs.

:/

Well now it's supposed to be a gold sink to try and get the some sort of sanity to the MP...but either way...all the people there are usually pretty fun to mess around with. Lol.

Persuasive Cultist

Well I have company coming this afternoon. So I'll be back and forth from my computer~

Just so you guys knowwww.

Persuasive Cultist

Bah. Well that'd be nice.

Persuasive Cultist

-squeeeee-

We have a Tinkerbell~

Persuasive Cultist

User Image

Check out "announcements" for sneak peek information on our first upcoming event~

Persuasive Cultist

-squeeeee-

Generous Tipper

8,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
    Ha! Tink here! wink

Supportive Millionaire

Almost done with my profile...only two parts left on it. sweatdrop Sorry...this event is very distracting to me. XD

Supportive Millionaire

As for a relationship though I was thinking that Dean and Rob could be buddies already. The whole...'bad boy' motif thing though I wouldn't really say Robert is a bad guy. lol.

Supportive Millionaire

Okay. I just sent it in but I'mma head off for a bit have some lunch but Ill be back later this evening! ^_^

Persuasive Cultist

Sounds goooooood smile

Sorry I'm out by the lake right now so I'll continue my hunt for more people later!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff