Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roll Call!

+1 1 100.0% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 75 76 77 > >>

Persuasive Cultist

User ImageUser Image

XXX▬▬ Listen to me. The human world is a mess. I, XX "Ɖяɛαм Ƭнɛ Ɩмρσƨƨιвℓɛ"

In this world our beloved animated characters live, breathe and feel. They are made of flesh and bone in the real world. Going about their daily lives oblivious to the stories they originated from or the songs they sang. Here they work, play and laugh along to a new story, one that ties them all together. Creating opportunities and friendships that could never existed in their single tales. In this world an archaeologists and mermaid can sit next to one another in a cafe completely unaware that this chance meeting would have been utterly impossible before. New friendships, relationships and enemies will be made. Aside from following the will and personality of your chosen character few details need to remain consistent.

Please join us as we write a new tale for these characters... and remember it's kind of fun to do the impossible.

Persuasive Cultist

Persuasive Cultist

User Image

XXX▬▬ For some reason I'm always getting forgotten. I, XX "calendar"

XXXXXSeptember
                                                        | Sun Mon Tue WedxThuxFrixSat
                                                        | 11 | 11 | 01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 |
                                                        | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12 |
                                                        | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 |
                                                        | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 |
                                                        | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 11 | 11 |

XXXXXTIME OF DAY

Early Morning // Morning // Late Morning // Noon // Afternoon // Evening // Night // Midnight

XXXXXIt is...

Sunny // Slightly Cloudy // Raining // Snowing // Clear // Thunderstorm // Snow Storm // Hail

XXXXXand...

Heavy Rain // Light Rain // Bright // Freezing // Cold // Slightly Chilly // Hot // Warm // Foggy // Neutral

XXXXXwith _____ winds

None // Light // Hard // Strong

Persuasive Cultist

TemptinM

Treasure Planet is a personal favourite of mine. ^^

Dean is up on the IC send in your profile when ready.

Dapper Raider

Sono-of-the-fire
TemptinM

Treasure Planet is a personal favourite of mine. ^^

Dean is up on the IC send in your profile when ready.

Nice. I find it tends to be more forgotten over other movies. Thanks for accepting me.

Persuasive Cultist

Persuasive Cultist

Sono-of-the-fire
Meep.

Persuasive Cultist

Persuasive Cultist

Sono-of-the-fire
Meep.

Persuasive Cultist

Persuasive Cultist

Sono-of-the-fire
Meep.

Persuasive Cultist

Dapper Raider

Any bites?

Persuasive Cultist

TemptinM
Any bites?

Errm not too much. Some interest though so hopefully we'll get some reserves in soon. ^^

Dapper Raider

Nice. Well I tossed the link around too. I didn't think you'd mind.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff