Welcome to Gaia! ::

BUT ARE YOU A DIFFERENT ANIMAL AND THE SAME BEAST?

WHAT THE F*** IS HE TALKING ABOUT? 1 100.0% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 49 50 51 > >>

Beloved Bunny

10,275 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

tab PEACHY

( lol, it's funny that i call u that since my art blog
      url is peachybb, www )

i play elliot! :> honestly i feel like dresden is
      the type of Stereotypical Prince elliot would look
      up to like heck, he's got his own helicopter and
      everythign, wwww.... prepare for a lot of elliot's
      following him around like "holy cheese it's the
      King Man" LMAo...

as fo vaughn, i think he'd strike elliot as someone
      not to be trifled with? elliot would probably get
      super flustered/scared talking to him...

p e a c h and DINGO

Doctor Ballin's Husband

Spoopy Duck

babyfrills

aww cute art name < 3
good choice

Haha oh man
he'd love to havea little follower
especially one as adorable as Elliot. My goodness.
And yes he is like that <3
He'd like to mentor Elliot

Vaughn will think Elliot is adorable so it's great if Elliot is terrified of him hahaha
Because he'd try to be gentle and flirt with him but he'd be pretty rough still
-pets vaughn's face-
He'd like to spoil him ouo

Big Duck

@ peaches :

Sorry if I sounded short or something!!

In an case, I didn't want to make it seem like I wouldn't include Dresden into the rp or anything!

Rather, this first assignment is special. But afterwards, when everyone is relocated to their "dorms,"
        you can have Dresden serve as a more constant character! Conversely, you can remove him from
        the scene whenever you feel like (and if/when we get more non-Vela members, we can probably do
        something extra).

In the future, if you want to add Dresden to Vela's roster, that is also a possibility!

I realize that this second post is pretty much parroting the first, but... I just wanted to express the
        fact that I do love Dresden and I am more than willing to work out any type of plots with him!!! It's
        just that there's not a whole lot for Dresden to do right at the beginning of the rp. Mostly because
        of how the first "mission" is done.

p e a c h and DINGO

Doctor Ballin's Husband

Spoopy Duck

farewell sweet prince

Oh no! It's fine. "K" is a common response I use when I just don't have much to add at the moment. I should probably stop. It comes off annoyed when I'm not. My bad.
I figured you were somewhere where you couldn't discuss it and we'd talk about it more later when it came up. <3

I didn't mean to make you feel like you had to defend yourself haha -pets face- I'm totally fine with "secondary" characters. Dresden would fit that best anyway. He comes and goes as he pleases. Like a kitty cat.
I still won't know what to do with him later either but I'm hoping he can be useful or entertaining.

Big Duck

@ peaches :

Haha, alright! Everything ends well or something... All's well that ends well?? Something...

It's okay, I was only at work. Teaching children. You know, nothing important, lolol.

I'm hoping that, as we move along, more people would like to pick up secondary characters—either
        good guys, neutrals, or villains. And, if not, well, more freedom to me to create crazy whackos, lolol.
        With more people, we can... do something... probably. I'm really hungry right now, so my brain is
        only half-working... because the other half is busy telling my mouth to chew, lol

p e a c h and DINGO

Big Duck

I always tell myself that I'm going to organize my inventory... and I try, I really do...

But then I don't.

Because where the hell do I even start?? *sob

Beloved Bunny

10,275 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

tab PEACHY

amazing, omg a teacher for elliot is A+++...
      imagines elliot coming to ask him abt all of
      his little problems, hue... even things like how
      to reach the highest shelf in the library, rip
      dresden...

aw !!! poor vaughn, elliot is honestly a little
      mouse when it comes to people that are rough
      around the edges, so he'd end up unable to
      chat like his usual self around him. though the
      spoiling part would probably get elliot to loosen
      up a little bit....e v e;;

p e a c h and DINGO

Big Duck

Unrelated to all things RP and Gaia... but I needed a place to stress...

I just tried to book a place through AirBnB for the first time and... omg, I'm so stressed. Like, I didn't
        know you were actually sending a request to book versus just booking the place?? And there's like
        this box where you write something to the host, but... like, I'm not really great at those?? And I was
        thinking that it was better to not write anything, but... I google'd it and it seemed like people kinda
        like people to do that?? Because they're not a hotel?? So I wrote something, but it sounds hella
        dumb and weird and cringe-y and now I'm worried that the guy won't accept my request and I won't
        have a place to stay, omfg... I'M TRIPPING BALLS RIGHT NOW. LIKE. NO JOKE.

EDIT I got the booking. I feel like this is usually not a difficult thing to do, lol. But relief!

farewell sweet prince

Oooh, where you goin'?
Yeh airbnb is pretty chill! I hopped from host to host when I was traveling with my mum and I'm pretty sure people only turn you down if you sound like an axe murderer (or if they're busy). Udderwise they want that cash flow.

Unrelated to travel but related to RP, I think I've come up with a possible side/NPC-kinda character? her name would be Petrichor, and she'd be some sort of AEGIS teacher/tester/examiner/whatever works. She'd be pretty strong, a water-manipulator, but also a bleeding heart and crybaby. Like biblical flood crybaby. Probably why she's not on first string as far as active duty goes. But she'd be able to pull herself together if she really had to, say if the students were in trouble.

Big Duck

@ woof :

I'll be in Japan for two weeks in December!

And, LOL, that's eerily similar to what one of my other friends said, when I panicked to her about it,
        lolol. But, no, last night, I was in so much regret! I was actually thinking about just not doing AirBnB
        (if I was rejected) and just staying with my aunt and uncle... and being that shitty niece that comes
        back home on the first train everyday... lolol.

Oh, sounds good!! And, we do need some true-blue AEGIS agents, lol. Which reminds me... I still
        have to put together the briefest of bios for the NPCs I have to do... So, basically, for all non-Vela
        characters, I need a short, short blurb on them. You won't need to do the profile-questionaire, but
        you will need to fill out the top two sections (ID stuff and power stuff). If your character doesn't have
        super powers, you can omit the "primary" and "secondary" ability. (:

Subatomic Woofers

farewell sweet prince

ooooh that's so dope. I'm envious! do you go to Japan frequently? is your airbnb cush/cute/chill/____?
i'm pretty sure I've only ever had a layover in Japan which doesn't count for anything.

I'll nail down Petrichor's stats and put it up for your look-see... sooner than later.
Omg.
I can't wait to come home and get my profile out and start plotting with everyone.
Tho, I'd be happy if I never left Japan. LOL

@JING
I'm gonna give Cece fear manipulation with dream walking as her secondary if that's cool, brah.

@SUBATOMIC WOOFERS
OHAI YUU
It's been forever since we've ended up in an RP together!
I think...since the Yokai forest inn from like ages ago?
I think you played a Bakeneko if I remember correctly? ;D

anyway.
Posting from my phone like a G

Aged Streaker

sorry for vanishing. My significant other and I are closing on a house come Friday and things are a little hectic. When I get home this afternoon I'll throw some plot down.

I also made Failures secondary power "emotion negation". I actually think that works better given that his name is Failure and his two powers combined causes a "failure to thrive." Also it works well for his entire lack of ******** to give.
Kabuki Doll

aah wadda familiar set of pixels >: D you've quite the memory! both in remembering my old u/n and character.
lookin' forward to seeing Cece, plots ahoy.

sofa king fancy

sounds like someone's moooovin'. how goes it?

Big Duck

@ woof :

Sadly, I haven't been back to Japan since I was a freshman/sophomore in high school. So, it's been
        a while. ):

Also, the place I booked is super awesome! The apartment is really conveniently located and, best
        of all, the pocket wifi that is included has a pretty swank limit, haha. Now, I just have to figure out
        how/when to get to my relative's house so I can drop in for a greeting + stuff. EEEK. FAMILY. ):

Alright-y! There's no rush (evident by the fact that I have done nothing else for the rp all week. Sorry
        guys, work is really killing me). If you have any questions/ideas, just lay 'em on me!

@ buki :

YES. PLOT WHEN U R BACK.

And alright-y! Can't wait to see her!

@ nom :

OH! Congrats on the house!!

Whenever I see his name, I just keep thinking of that movie title, Failure to Launch, lol. But, yeah,
        no worries, take care of real life things first, but thanks for letting us know!!

Subatomic Woofers

Kabuki Doll

sofa king fancy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out