Dangerous Geek

16,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Demyx: *gets to work brewing a new pot*
Tegral: Humans can't drink acid right? *About to offer Nial a glass of wine*

Timid Knight

Nial: Nope. And I don't like wine anyway, or tea, but whatevs. I just need something to shut up that author/whatever you'd call them in my head.
Tegral: Hum...I suppose alcohol would still do that. Hahaha! And wait, I looked it up, apparently humans can consume acid, it just makes them hallucinate and hum...Nial, you want something to drink? *Smiles*

Dangerous Geek

16,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Demyx: I've done ashid before. It'sh not ash fun ash zhey make it shound. *is content with tea for now* *likes to go spend time with Ramza when the voices need shutting up, but isn't about to suggest that for Nial*

Timid Knight

Nial: ... I assumed you meant sulfuric acid, given your track record, and I think I'll stick to this stuff. Thanks. The only think I want clouding my own mind is my own terrible self.

Dangerous Geek

16,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Demyx: *considers going out and marking himself a real territory when the tea is done, or maybe going and digging out a bigger hoard cave than the basement room*

Thieving Lunatic

Rikky: *doesn't even really want to know why any one would drink acid*
Tegral: Simple, my dear man, regular intoxicants don't have a noticeable effect on my body. I have to ingest either massive quantities or concentrated mixtures in order to have any form of effect. Add in how ever many years I was 'alive' I was an alcoholic and habitual drug user *shrugs* Makes sense from my perspective.

Thieving Lunatic

Rikky: *does not like people in his head* *meant living people, of which he is not sure Tegral is. Is not to savvy about drugs*

Also.... Apple ocarina. o.o

Dangerous Geek

16,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
*flops feebly into thread*
Tegral: *Pokes Rikky with a toaster* Fear my vast and impossible OOC prowess.

Dangerous Geek

16,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
*predicts that Rikky will glare*

Timid Knight

Oh the OOC land.

Now lets see if I can actually rack my brain for a post.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff