Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Knight

And informative!
I just learned that there is a dinosaur species that was named in honor of Harry Potter.
WHAT THE HELL?!

Wikipedia Link: Dracorex Hogwartsia

Thieving Lunatic

Keep thine badge Safe!!!!

Indeed the ooc thread is very ooc. XD

Hahah no. D:

Magical Mage

9,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Y'know what I need to get my hands on? Anima Adamantia... cause I got an awesome idea for my gaia halloween avi.... not Kos-mos... lol

Also, I had to watch the first episode of Phantom: Requiem of the Phantom....... very interesting, it was annoying cause they refused to watch it in english, so I had to watch the beginning cut with adds a 3 different time before we got it XD

Also, my friend Adam went and got the exact same computer as you chay....... because he wanted to play minecraft (among other things as well but it started when I got them hooked on the idea of multi minecrafting XD )

Thieving Lunatic

I like that hint there, XD

I... can't even remember what that is.

Hahahah. I think this is a bit much for just minecraft. o.o

Magical Mage

9,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
The main characters are called Ein and Zwein, aaaaand I recognize them cause lots of RP people use pictures of the chick XD

Yeah, even though it's not Kos-mos, it's from the same game (I just realized! If they ever have a twin costume thing sometime, I need to talk someone into being Tel-los n kos-mos.... or Citan and Jin..... or Billy and Wilhelm XD)

Yeah, but he also couldn't run any of his video software without his computer crashing, so it'll help him with his college work next semester XD

Dangerous Geek

16,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Kaname and Ramza
And informative!
I just learned that there is a dinosaur species that was named in honor of Harry Potter.
WHAT THE HELL?!

Wikipedia Link: Dracorex Hogwartsia

There are too damn many dinosaurs out there, and they all need to be named after something.

Magical Mage

9,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
*dances about randomly~*

Thieving Lunatic

*dances ecstatically* I found the mp3 of one of my favorite songs!!!!! EEEEEEEEE!!!!

E: *startled jump* ?

Magical Mage

9,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
I... am not listening to music right now, my head is doing a pressury painy thingy at the moment XP It better knock it off too, bad brain!

E! *pokes E and chuckles* Heeheehee~ *skips off*

Oh oh oh I drew a piccy of Kana, I'll have to show yah when I see yah chay! I also did that tea party piccy~

Thieving Lunatic

E: Ah... I shall just... leave you two to your own devices then.

<3 I can't wait to see~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*spirit guns head ache* Blast ye into oblivion!!!!!!!!!!!

Magical Mage

9,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
*is hit with spirit gun* Ow........ ooooooooow ow ow ow ow... well the pressure pain is gone at least... now my brain just feels royally... baked...

I can't wait to show it off. As a side note, Kana's weakness is pretty swordsman XD

Thieving Lunatic

Ooops.... >.>

Which Kana are we talking about by the way. I know too many. XD

Magical Mage

9,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Vivi's daughter~ her name is up for changing, I just remembered the little white haired girl from Inuyasha and how much I randomly luff her and so that was her temp name.

Thieving Lunatic

Oh! Okay. That makes more sense. XD Chay was confused about if for a moment. Cause the last Kana I was thinking about is in an anime. XD er a new one. Hahaha

Timid Knight

True dat Demy, but why name a staple of science after a fantasy story?
Oh well, at least they aren't trying to name any after Twiieerrghlaaarrrrrr.

The idea makes me so angry I can't even type straight! O_o

I'm far to used to being called Kana, >.> Who ist this?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff