Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mythos will be remade soon. When should the new thread start IC-wise?

Right where the old one left off. (Aka make new thread right away!) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
After the Calxus invasion. (Spoiler: Calxus wins with this option) 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
Sometime during the Calxus invasion. 0.83333333333333 83.3% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 137 138 139 > >> >>> »|

Phantom

I don't think the thieve's fellowship would advertise their guild at all. Perhaps and at most, their main 'guild hall' would be some sort of thrift shop where they fence all sorts of stolen goods. The shopkeeper would easily be able to figure out what was stolen among the merchandise he bought, and go on to 'advertise' the guild to select individuals.

But yeah I guess you're right, the brothel would probably work much better than a normal mansion, for hiding suspicious activities. It'd be easy to distract the town guards if they ever performed an inspection on the place, too!

Shy Seeker

11,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Anyone need any potions? Or armor/weapons? Or anything craft related?
Nevros
I don't think the thieve's fellowship would advertise their guild at all. Perhaps and at most, their main 'guild hall' would be some sort of thrift shop where they fence all sorts of stolen goods. The shopkeeper would easily be able to figure out what was stolen among the merchandise he bought, and go on to 'advertise' the guild to select individuals.

That is kind what I was thinking along the lines of as well.

Phantom

Kibo no Yoru
Anyone need any potions? Or armor/weapons? Or anything craft related?
Meridon Amaranth

Hey Kibo ~ you and Meridon should plot! Her new character, Dreka, is both the leader of the ranger's guild, as well as a brewer for the artisan's union. Chances are your two characters are familiar with one another, and could take on quests together. Not to mention I believe both Soldrin and Dreka are from Dragvandil?

Sabers Wolfe

Sweet, that's pretty much settled on, then! ^u^

Wacamo's history is nearly complete, too! He'll be up and ready in no time.
In other words, I think we'll be meeting for this mission aboard his piratey ship!
~Which I'll have portbound for now, because I don't think Ayelen has a ship of her own?
Nevros

Wacamo's history is nearly complete, too! He'll be up and ready in no time.
In other words, I think we'll be meeting for this mission aboard his piratey ship!
~Which I'll have portbound for now, because I don't think Ayelen has a ship of her own?

Nope, she doesn't. She doesn't have a fondness for salt water, believes that she belongs in the air or on land.

Phantom

Sabers Wolfe

The air, you say? Is Ayelen a Bryn, by chance? surprised

Wacamo wasn't initially a fan of the open sea, which is why he had to be captured and intigrated in to the pirate lifestyle.
Nevros
Sabers Wolfe

The air, you say? Is Ayelen a Bryn, by chance? surprised

Wacamo wasn't initially a fan of the open sea, which is why he had to be captured and intigrated in to the pirate lifestyle.

She is...that a problem? Link if you want to stalk.

LOL too funny.

Phantom

Sabers Wolfe

Nuthin' wrong with that~ I wouldn't deny anyone the right to RP just cause of the race they choose.
That would be racist! :O
But yeah, the Bryn are very popular it seems! I suppose everyone wants to fly. ^^

Ayelen is hawt, by the way. wink

N' yeah, Wacamo was captured as a little pup, when he swam too close to the pirate ship wondering what it was. They kept him as a sort of exotic pet at first. (Y'know pirates, and exotic pets...)

EDIT: I've finished writing Wacamo's profile. It's on the prof.thread now, if you want to read up on it. ^u^
Then if you have any plot ideas, just throw me a nudge!

Morgaen Rose's Husband

Dapper Knight

My profile should be up soon, so If anyone wants to plot feel free to message me ^^

Phantom

Maxwell is free to visit the fighter's guild and say hey to his favorite egotistical dingbat, Vaan. biggrin
                  imma workin on elin's pro woohoo

Phantom

Falena is a total cutie. razz

Myron would love her, just because of how fascinating she would be.
Fairies are rather rare, after all, and he really likes rare unusual things.
That and rare, unusual knowledge, which she might possess!

Morgaen Rose's Husband

Dapper Knight

Probably gonna wind up making my intro tomorrow. Kinda tired today.

King Garbage

= w =

I'm watching me some Prometheus right now.

Phantom

I believe in you, Zeiggy!
You're our hero. <3

Haven't seen Prometheus yet, it any good?

Here I am just drinking white wine, with my pinky upright.
Fancy as fudge. Fancy fudge. The kind that pours out of a fountain with cherries and straberries all...
I digress... what I mean to say is... my lovely crewmates, your humble cap'n is a wee bit intoxicated.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff