Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Genius

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
He's a firm believer that dimensional powers aren't to be used but remember my rpc made the "Portals" one way so it would be hard to TP to me. The easier option would have been just fly to me or just keep moving to dodge the attacks. It would have been easier to just keep running to avoid the attacks.

Personally I don't like his abuse of "barrier" but giving him an equal chance I'll ignore but he entirely ignored my final attack.

O.o "Two Titans" wasn't people but rather the power of Wren's light and the power of Sin. Ultimate attack of sorts.
Oh I like his "60% power release" and then referencing titans aka greek mythology and christian mythology....choose one or the other not both. Oh and the 6% of total strength (although its 60% release) 1/12 gates (lawl rock lee -naruto), and the power of titans.....yeah and he isn't god modding etc rolleyes

I'll admit Crosis is over the top but christ I don't mix and match the bargin bin. He's either full good, full evil, or true neutral. And never mixes demonic or angelic (he's never used either). And I don't mix religions or mythologies.

Unbeatable Genius

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
I actualy enjoy mixing religions. It helps create a religion that your rpc believes in.

best example is the Crow being an immortal shifter. I mixed Christianity with mythology a little.

I saw that in you post.
Some is okay, as long as it works (Like the lawful good dieties from D&D being saints in heaven) and it doesn't get cheesy...unless its supposed to be cheesy for a comedic relief character.

But claiming saint micheal the archangel is your father, having a demonic presence inside of you and using the power of the titans from greek mythos and other things from the generic DBZ bargin bin?

Based on Christian Lore, if Saint Micheal the Archangel had a son that had a demonic influence and sought power from beings other than GOD....yeah he'd purify his own son in righteous fire and attempt to save him and bring him into God's good graces.

Just my $0.02

Unbeatable Genius

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
O.o Based on his story background his RPC is a fallen angel thats old as hell or some such. I'm not even going to go there.

Its a preset story long since established just like crosis, wren, iba, az.
His profile when I looked at it said that he was a ice demon. When I RPed with him with my dragon's minions, that's what he said Blaze was o-o. Even then, if he was fallen, he would have been cast into hell and imprisoned there forever and sent back over and over by saint micheal. : Or at least that's what's supposed to happen.

But ima go "by the books" with Crosis and his whole angel thingy. And yeah he is one now. Just needs to truly conquer the old god inside of him. Once that's been done in the final trial he'll have total control and will be able to use angelic powers along with all his natural ones, spellsword ones etc and the powers and spells of the old god, just as long as they aren't evil aligned. He'd pretty much use it as a power up beyond level four.

Mind you the Nova Slash family of attacks are all composite spells and aren't evil/darkness aligned.
Elemental+NonElemental+Natural. (Wind refined to a super sharp edge+ Flare (reg, Mega, Omega depending on which one he decides to use)+ The black dragon's shadowflame....pretty much natural spraying napalm.)

Unbeatable Genius

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
All it seems to me is crosis just keep gaining more power and not doing as assigned. He kills the souls in heavan? Then says his inner demons are conquered.

Aged Raider

9,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
You had better count ALL my artifacts Wren, and not just make it a Wrensploitation page. confused
Nope all the gith and his family were illusions, cept saint micheal who was only there for comic relief and the lawl nutshot. Del'Tarris was an illusionist mastery spellsword and used them to teach Crosis one more lesson, they were not souls and those illusions were the only things he killed.

The first lesson was to learn restraint and to not "overkill" like he usually does in flashy fashion and to learn that he can do battle without having to rely on the old god or his transformation or his crazy spells.

Second wasn't really a lesson more of a "The Saint of Retribution is going to ******** you up" just as bad as Crosis ******** people's minds when they learned they don't have a father/mother/child/husband etc anymore....that stuff was all in his past. By learning what kind of pain they went through it was kind of a "tough love" version of "Hey do this stuff again, and he'll kill you." Was also the atonement of the rest of his sins.

Third was Mainly just him being bound to the code of chivalry, he sways from it once....he loses the power up permanently. I still have yet to write the last chapter, but I really think that im going to scrap the whole angel of destruction idea. Just seems too corny to me from time to time. I'll prolly change it to him only becoming the majority dominant in the relationship between the old god and him. Of course being an old god the whispers of insanity will still get to him and Crosis will eventually lose the power up, which if I scrap the angel idea will only be a pure soul and the ability to unleash the full power of the god inside. Then would only be able to go 40-49% and at that time he'd be struggling for sanity.

Which I can use for a future arc.

I'm really in need of some good ideas for the final trial that will tie up loose ends and will have a nice intro back into the normal flow of rp without stirring up crazy amounts of s**t.

So yeah, scrapping the angel idea, i'll just stick with his personal internal battle that lets him gain full control of the god as long as he upholds the laws of chivalry. And as an unmentioned note he realizes his hidden natural power, but it fails in comparison compared to his normal spellsword powers so he never uses them.

I think I got a bit too carried away and tunnel visioned during this arc >.<

Ideas, comments etc? biggrin

Unbeatable Genius

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
DylanTheOgreSmith
You had better count ALL my artifacts Wren, and not just make it a Wrensploitation page. confused

Don't expect me to have a list of artifacts when I don't have a list. So please by all means DO give me a list.

O.o Crosis: Sure sure. I still feel like your rpc isn't repenting but rather gaining power. Second really wasn't much retribution but rather getting off too lightly. Slap on the wrist.

Quote:
I'm really in need of some good ideas for the final trial that will tie up loose ends and will have a nice intro back into the normal flow of rp without stirring up crazy amounts of s**t.

Curve ball: Try controlling the vile IT as your last test. He's the neutral God of Corruption. A human wizard that incubated inside Wren all these years then let loose into heaven as a god. Vile Aura. His power is to corrupt anything. O.o Thats what he meant to crosis that the man wouldn't be able to leave heaven. O.o As long as IT is there Crosis will never be purged. So that when Crosis thinks he's ready to go he can't leave yet.
Oh oh oh let me join in xD,

BLAZE IS A N00B biggrin

Unbeatable Genius

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
Someone just pointed out how my rpc seemed omniscient and omnipotent. O.o Well damn... That really does suck. I should have written out the first three paras better.
Your fine dw about it Wren... he is competing against you and me at the same time.. he is going to get pwned for sure....

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I've been told my characters are Power Rangers, you think you have problems? o__o;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff