Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Genius

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
thats correct, and I'd like a little assistance in transferring those from the old OOC section to here.

I'd really like to actually have people post updates here about their character and anadorian events.
Well then i'll be the first,

New Character, Castiel, The Angel of Thursday
Summary:
Castiel, The Angel of Thursday is an Angel of the LORD occupying Jimmy Novak, his true vessel. If anyone with good intent or who were distressed were to call out for assistance on a Thursday, it is Castiel who will respond and attempt to help them as an enigmatic force in their life.

What's He Doing Now?:
Castiel is currently assisting the first to call for help, a hybrid called Gwendolyn Renee Brooks. He helped her suppress her demonic side, with her permission, in order to hopefully to reveal a lighter side of life to the girl.

Unbeatable Genius

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
Updated guide. Created a "Quest" section of the thread for those who come in and have nothing to do.

Aged Raider

9,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
I didn't want to come here. BECAUSE It feels like your just power hungry for pixels. And I already have a Questing thread in the damn guild.
And now I'm gone.

Unbeatable Genius

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
DylanTheOgreSmith
I didn't want to come here. BECAUSE It feels like your just power hungry for pixels. And I already have a Questing thread in the damn guild.
And now I'm gone.

Really? Mind if I use it here?

I don't even know what pixels are?

Anyways I'm just relaxing since I really don't do anything important in HvM. Hows it going?

Aged Raider

9,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
Yeah go ahead and use it here. ********... You know what you're doing. So stop acting dumb Wren.

Unbeatable Genius

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
I'm niether acting dumb anything. I'm being nice and just feel like helping you guys.

I see alot of the newer rpers come in and have nothing to do.

Desirable Sex Symbol

Hey Dylan, I got a test thread going. Care to lend some ideas? It's in the my gaia thing.

Oh and... Hi everyone.

Aged Raider

9,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
Update rule 12 for starters. And on the Hall of Fame, I've been around 3. Duke's dept is debt and the monster thread has new posts. Get some new Elemental Pictures up.
I'll PM you In-Trass 'Tin.

And the reason I thought this was all a sinister plan is because unlike Panther, now that you're actually back, you have the balls enough to just flat out delete posts because of your prior ego. And As the maker of this thread, what better way for someone like you to take vengeance than with 'Delete'?
But I'm glad to see you've... Possibly matured. Still wary.

Unbeatable Genius

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
*Rofltackles Cat*

O.o welcome back!

I'm updating the guide a little haha

Aged Raider

9,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
Hey do me a solid? Contact Bolvin Highlord AKA Crosis and he'll have the dang lay out for In-Trass 'Tin.

@ Cat.) post dah leeeenk.

Unbeatable Genius

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
Sure no problem. I can't find your rp quest thread.

Link me?
Bolvar = Castiel

DylanTheOgreSmith

Name: In' Trass-Tin, the City of Beauty.
City type: Metropolis/ Big City/ Neoclassical
Government Types: Republic, a city-state that's independent. Has a council that controls the entire political function. 10 to be precise. And every ten years, the reelection for the council seats are held. Just like a normal republic.
Surrounding terrain: Beachlike, mountainous, semi-rich vegetation outside the actual city. Scattered ruins, and recently cropped up mountains have caused the teams of scientists in In' Trass-Tin to send researchers to investigate geological and animal studies.
Members of the council: Richard J. Bermudes, Micheal L. Stitt, Lee R. Brown, Patrick A. Rogers, (female, Arabian from Old Suna) Bilqees Hafthah Bishara, Charlotte Michel, Elsy Nevarez GirĂ³n, (male from the highlands, or frosted area's) Arkadiusz Sobczak, Libby C. Parkes, Christin Eichmann, Jennifer Von Gier (German and head of the council).
Population: 68,702,350 (sixty eight million, seven hundred two thousand, three hundred fifty. It stay always at under seventy million. The census is taken every election.)
History: Based off the old Shana, after they started to develop past being a fisherman's town they began to actually flourish and find many forms of industrialism along with keeping their waters clean. Their biggest attraction as a country now is the annual 'Anadorian Science Faire, a circus of technology and human evolution'. Needless to say, that In' Trass-Tin is a fairly advanced cultural hub for all people. What with people coming and going here-and-fro from the ports, the stations and even from the forest beyond. The city of In' Trass-Tin even has a gladiatorial arena for all manner of combatants. One of the largest attractions is the yearly: "Face off to first! The battle of the lands mightiest!" tournament.

Technology: Cutting edge in all fields, mining equipment, boat's, vehicle's of all shape and creed, super sturdy architectural designs, plans for space travel are now actually being considered now by the council. Non-lethal tactical weapon technology as well as lethal weapon technology are being created.
Economy: Tourism and industrialization. Not an agricultural state, outside of hydroponics and fisheries.
Template pictures: City picture 1 ,City picture 2 ,City picture 3 ,Actual city innerds 1 ,Actual city innerds 2 ,Leaders Hall.
Beach picture 1 ,Beach picture 2 ,Beach picture 3 ,Beach picture 4
The Jinsing Jungles that have sprouted in 300 years or so:
Jinsing Jungles ,Jinsing Jungles 2 ,Jinsing scientific post ,The Jinsing dives .
Example of the hydroponics lab.
Pictures of said docks 1 ,Pictures of said docks 2 ,Pictures of said docks 3
Copper pot arena. Home to the gladiator battles.

Aged Raider

9,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
Tis cool, I was gone for like ever and a half after all. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers