• Profitable 100
I may make a villain > smile

8,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
http://humans-vs-monsters.webs.com/

WELCOME ALL!

Yes it is now time. The website is complete and it is a wonderful way to finally get back to the way Humans vs. Monsters use to be. It is the old style with a slight modern twist. It is a whole new set of playing cards and I wish for you all to join us. After a long while of work this will be a great way for all to begin their stories correctly and start off on a fresh foot. The way things are now is not how Humans vs. Monsters was truly meant to be. Now, many of you might ask, well what about Gaia? The truth be told I want to upgrade from Gaia and get away from a lot of the rules and restrictions when it comes to posting. True it will remain open for use as it forever will, but, the website is where Humans vs. Monsters can be a lot more open.
It may be going back to the old style with a modern twist, but it is well worth it. There is no need to erase memories or ruin anything, however, this will be a fresh starting step; a way to get out of the rut and into a fighting chance. Please feel free to check it out and sign up. We have a set system of moderators and it can be under much better control now. There is no confusion among who is in charge and who has the say to do what. Each moderator has agreed to work together on a team to make Humans vs. Monsters great once again.

http://humans-vs-monsters.webs.com/

Lol I registered but I never got the confirmation email and I KNOW i typed everything right

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

MissyMarsStars
Lol I registered but I never got the confirmation email and I KNOW i typed everything right

dont feel bad - but then I had an account on that site before (not hvm but other sites hosted on that site)
so i think that i wont have to worry on it. ^_^

Just try to enter the site with the name and pw you used
and see if you can get on :3

Aged Hunter

4,100 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0
MissyMarsStars

I know dat feeling. I had to change my password twice before it would let me sign in.

Vicious Powerhouse

9,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I don't know how this got into my subscribed threads. I don't play very good villains but oh well. No biggie.

Desirable Hellraiser

11,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Nosferatu Nakaru

I hope the wait was worth the while. Threw up, a good post for ya.

Demented

I refuse to dumb-down Carrow Corrow or degrade the Leviathan's majestically perfection. He pays his dues in Anadoria.

people better respect him!

Nosferatu Nakaru

Friendly Conversationalist

11,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
Vehement Sultry Succubus

Nosferatu Nakaru

I hope the wait was worth the while. Threw up, a good post for ya.

Demented

I refuse to dumb-down Carrow Corrow or degrade the Leviathan's majestically perfection. He pays his dues in Anadoria.

people better respect him!

Nosferatu Nakaru

Like a puppet on a string even I don't understand him.

Aged Raider

9,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
Coming from the Master Thread; Curious how everyone is doing.

Dapper Grabber

fashionrawks
I may make a villain > smile

Do it. I am thinking of making a Villain Organization. I got two big villains as the leaders. One known by name and another known by action.

;]

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

a villian organization - sounds intriguing

Unbeatable Genius

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
Dylan The Oni Smith
Coming from the Master Thread; Curious how everyone is doing.

GET THE ***** OUT OF MY THREAD

Aged Raider

9,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Dapper Grabber

p***s?

I mean why am I still subscribed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items