Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ah, that feels lovely! Nice to get started again and crank out a few posts.
And Asaji has left the building.

Now to clarify, during my last couple of posts, Jinwei gave the evacuation order so that the forces under his command, namely Asaji and the contents of the Longma would fall back to a more defensible location. I am hard pressed to find a location more defensible than the bottom of the sea when one is in a submarine. That said, he is one officer and is NOT the leader of the Japanese forces in the area. His superiors are heavily entrenched elsewhere.

That leaves all the other Sino-Imperial NPCs and player characters. Considering multiple radiation shots and bombs dropped by British NPCs, I think it's safe to say that the area is pretty much clear. I referenced that the Sino-Imperials have bases in Scotland and across the Channel (so they've occupied France, basically.) I think it would be smart if we put together a map just to we know what actually exists that we're allowed to NPC in the area. We can probably stick to Europe for this, and try to keep the fighting from exploding into the rest of the globe for simplicity's sake.

6,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
~Ugh so many people joined and havent posted ~ now i have to take time to delete postes~
Well, just because they're gone doesn't we can't keep their posts for posterity.

You could save a lot of time by just editing a note at the top of the profile page saying:

This is who is on the X side:
This is who is on the Y side:

These people are no longer in the RP:

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Agreed. In a lot of RPs I write in, we keep all of the posts, even if someone's no longer posting. It's the RP's history and how things progressed. You can't delete some things and have people go 'Oh I know exactly what happened.' It'll fall more like 'huh?' because you'll still have the active posters without the posts before and after them to tie them together.
I also think the map idea is pretty neat.
I'm working on it now. Should have it drafted up by tomorrow.
I will be taking a break from Gaia due to personal reasons.
I hope things work out for you. Will you be returning soon, or is this a "for the forseeable future" kind of thing?
Hello, so can someone give the quick run down about up coming battles?
shadowwolf242
Hello, so can someone give the quick run down about up coming battles?

Happy to! Didn't see your profile in on the page, though. Has Cosplay had time to look it over?
He said accepted i will forward you the message
Looks good. How tall would that be, just out of curiosity?

As for upcoming battles, we just finished one and have not discussed much in the way of new ones, though we're probably looking at an American/British counterattack at the Sino-Imperial Glasgow base.
greenoracle
Looks good. How tall would that be, just out of curiosity?

As for upcoming battles, we just finished one and have not discussed much in the way of new ones, though we're probably looking at an American/British counterattack at the Sino-Imperial Glasgow base.

Ok cool um its not to big but slightly smaller than an average mech and with a lighter armor alloy in order to move fast.

Pain to hit but devastating when it is
Sounds good. I'll be posting a map of the current combat zones later tonight if you can stick around.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff