Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
heres is the ooc thread for my rp the link to main rp will be in my siggy and down below~
Main Page~
Lovely! Maybe editing another link into the welcome post on page 1 would be a good idea, too. Just in case anyone else wants to join.

6,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
1 sec let me finish putting all the links on my siggy and then ill do that
~~~((EDIT))~~~
finished feel free to check the links to make sure they work for you~

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
*sighs* I don't know why I'm doing this. I've already got a large load of RPs on my shoulders plus all the school work and my regular stories. >_< I can't help it... I like writing with other people. Much more interesting since you never know what someone will do next... Oh well. Also, I'm normally not such a slow poster. My internet's just crap due to some screenwise survey my mom signed the family up for.
Don't worry about it.

I didn't really mean to skip over everyone the way I did. I'm only in one other RP at the moment and no one's posted in that in over a week. I saw that people were on and realized I might actually get more than one post in in as many days and kind of went nuts.

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
*Chuckles* I sort of know how that goes. But that's why I always create at least two characters in every RP (I've gone up to having around seven characters in total). I'm able to use both characters and interact with so many more. If people interacting with one of my characters haven't posted in a while, I continue on with my free character to stay active. I'm a creature of habit and so I mentally create posting orders. If certain people haven't posted after or before me (depending on how you look at it) I won't post until they do. It's a respectful thing in my opinion. Though, I'll admit, I've partaken in a few 'two-author novels' during a couple RPs when everyone else has been idle for the day but I still keep to neutral posts where anyone can still manage to jump in without missing anything big.
Weeeell the posting order sort of went out the window when I saw that there were thirty-one mechs flying towards me. "Challenge Accepted" was in full effect. It's not that I intended any disrespect. It's more that I've been getting a lot of people doing the opposite lately in the other game, keeping the entire RP waiting, so I suppose I overcompensated.

Partly it's that I've been very hands off about out of character contributions in my last couple of games, limiting myself to only one character and keeping my mouth shut about world building, so I'm kind of splurging here.

And the other part of it was that not everyone is subject to the same layers and channels of communication in wartime. Even if we've made a trend of going to the Sahara to Israel to England in one post per five-to-ten hour flight, that doesn't necessarily mean that we'll all be involved in every combat. Hell, the very fact that the current combatants are about four fifths of all the flight capable mechs in the game would have slowed things down a whole lot even if everyone had been on.

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
hahah I do see how that can confuse things. Especially since my mechs can't fly. The wing like appendages on Vidai's back are merely for show. As for the 'challenge accepted' deal, I could have sworn the sides were more evened out... Huh... I must have counted wrong. >_< At any rate, I know Monica's mech is capable of hacking into other radiowaves. Jacob's isn't. I always make sure my characters balance each other out. Jacob's more for strength while Moni's more for agility. Thus the crossbow and grappling hook for her and the broadswords for him.

Concerning the time thing, I had thought everyone was still in England... My two were temporarily based there for some mission they haven't told me about yet.
Well, apparently Kazuma can fit his entire 30 man unit and all their support staff on his whaler, not just him, his AI, and two mechs. That was originally why my attacking force was just one (albiet deliberately overpowered) player character, 10 NPC jet fighters, and some cruise missiles. It was originally balanced for Asaji and the Cthuwulf to go six on one with the other PCs and get beaten back after incapacitating one or two people, not for there to be a massive aerial brawl two miles above futuristic Bristol.

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Ah I see. So, again, I think I shall have Jacob and Monica just standby and watch or something.
Well, not for too long. Now that practically all the English NPC defenses are disabled thanks to a loss of radar, radio, and IR, there's nothing stopping me from going into a steep dive to turn Kaz' viper units into a liability. And conveniently bring you within reach. ^.^

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Oh noes lol Hopefully Jacob's paying attention and can jump clear in time razz

Sparkly Sophomore

7,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Uhhhh. Is it too late to change guns? XD I found a good one against Mechs. Thanks to Oracle ^_^

6,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Just waiting for Kurasai to respond to my last post before I reply to everyone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff