Welcome to Gaia! ::

Using yaoi logic, yes. They always want it. No matter what.

Broken Luck's Senpai

Shameless Giver

l BEELZEBUB l's Princess

Obsessive Genius

Except when they don't. Then they get feelz anyways. XD
Exactly. Hence why they want it, no matter what. The stupid uke could have been kidnapped, chained up, and raped, and he'll still develop feelz. How many yaois are there where the uke'll be like 'No! Stop! I don't want this!', but internally, he'll still be like '* 0* Why does it feel so good?'.

l BEELZEBUB l's Princess

Obsessive Genius

That's why my favorite uke will always be the kid in Sakura Gari.
There were too many feels in that, but at least he got the hell out.
Oh, yeah. I actually liked that story. It's one of the few I've read that didn't make me want to roll my eyes half the time. xD

Actually, I should re-read that one. o 3o

Broken Luck's Senpai

Shameless Giver

i agree. it's a good manga
Oh, yeah.

And totally unrelated, but I'm going to try and get at least one post up in the IC today. I've been slacking again...

l BEELZEBUB l's Princess

Obsessive Genius

You can do it!
I'm going to also try doing a post... - u-
And neither of us did s**t. [/shot]

Tipsy Codger

I've got all three posts to make and I lost motivation to post today when I had set to write Leon & Tristan. -.- Maybe tomorrow I'll have it back. Bleh. I think it's more just laziness though, not lack of motivation. xD
Yeah. Laziness is definitely my reason. I've been farting around with the Halloween event, and not doing anything productive. But I'm hoping to do the same tomorrow. Gonna bang out a sketch, then work on posts for the rest of the day.

Tipsy Codger

I haven't even touched the halloween event despite having joined a side (demons). Just hasn't really caught my interest, I think. But I do need to post, and hopefully can tomorrow.

l BEELZEBUB l's Princess

Obsessive Genius

I played the event for like an hour, then I got bored. XD
But I'm on vacation until Monday, so I'll try to be productive tomorrow, maybe.
Yeah, the event isn't all that exciting. They haven't really been the same since UK left the dev team. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff