Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spoopy Anubutt

Hello everyone!
It is a pleasure to meet you all.
I'm Amore, with permission of Beelz I figured I should drop by and say hello!
Considering that I'm actually quite interested in the role play and all.
I'm at the present time, stalking his test thread that he has posted here.
To admit, it still holds my interest regardless of the changes.<3

Broken Luck's Senpai

Shameless Giver

Hey Amore! Nice to meet you!
[/waves] Welcome to the madhouse, Amore. xD

I guess I should ask, since we're all doing it now, but do you have an actual nickname you go by? Or is Amore okay?

Spoopy Anubutt

Hello!
Its a pleasure to meet you. <3
To simplify names, you can call me Cad, Glim, Glimmy or Nat if that is of any assistance. XD
[ GLIM ]
Oh ho. Glim is fun to type. I'll snag that one up. BD

So, how are you doing today? Up to anything exciting?

[ THREAD ]
If any of you guys have some final suggestions or whatever, feel free to spit them out.

Otherwise, we can figure out an opening date. Maybe copy Guava, and do it on April Fools? Because that's obviously significant. xD

Spoopy Anubutt

Ehehe. <3
Feel free to use any nickname you see fit. <3
I'm doing pretty good! Other than the essays that I need to finish, I acquired some orders in my shop, one of them I promised to have done before midnight tonight. So I may set my essay aside for an hour or two to work on the graphic.
How about you? <3
I hope that you're having a wonderful evening. :3
Well, if I forget Glim (which is entirely possible, because my memory sucks), then I may revert back to Amore.

Ouch. I'd say essays sound more important, but I guess missing a deadline isn't good either. Is it a huge order?

I'm doing great today. I'm getting hungry, though. I should really get up and find some dinner. xD

Spoopy Anubutt

fallen - - BEELZEBUB

My memory sucks too. XD
I don't mind which nicknames you happen to bounce around considering that I get called different things all the time. XD

The order isn't all that large, its just a roleplay graphic. :3
It shouldn't be too long before I have it done, but I am sort of on the tired side but we shall see how it goes.

Honestly, food is love, food is life. I would most certainly get up and have some dinner.
Oh if I may ask, how do you feel about androgynous face claims?
I figured I should ask while I'm here. XD

Broken Luck's Senpai

Shameless Giver

April sounds good.
gives me a bit of time to finish up all my assignments and stuff ;p

Questionable Wrangler

HELLO NEW PERSON :D
ITS NICE TO MEET YOUR FACE

I'm also fine with April opening :D
sounds good to meeee~
[ GLIM ]
At least I'm not alone. xD

Did you manage to get it finished on time? I also hope they like it, in any case.

That's exactly what I did. And then I got distracted by the TV.

And androgynous is fine. If you think it suits your character, have at it. xD

As another aside, I'm liking your new avatar. I'm a sucker for those Checkmate blues.

[ GUAVA ]
Yeah, it's that lovely time of year again.

And while you're finishing boring assignments, I can finish up the commission I've been sitting on. [/shot]

[ LBA ]
Good, good.

Then that means 3/5 are okay with it. Which in turn means ******** the other two votes. Majority rules. We'll jump to a new ooc/thread on Apirl first. xD

Tipsy Codger

Hi new person! I think I'll call you glim, too. It sounds cool.

As for the changes, I approve. The new thread is looking spiffy.

Spoopy Anubutt

@LUCIFER
HELLO LUCI!
IT IS A PLEASURE TO MEET YOUR FACE TOO!
I shall smooch it! /suction cups mouth to your face)

@BEELZ

No I did not get it done in time, but I messaged her and she's perfectly alright with it.
Thank goodness. <3
I don't really watch TV, other than three television shows throughout the year, tWD, GoT and MLP. XD
Other than those three shows, my knowledge of what's popular amongst the masses is very limited.

Wonderful!
Thank you! I had an idea for my character in mind that I thought would be quite a bit of fun. <3
However once I'm finished my reserve I will not be posting it until the new OOC is open. <3

Thank you! <3
I wish I had a lot more blue, unfortunately what's on my avi is the extent of it.
I'm hurting for quite a few colours in my inventory. crying

@AEOLITH
Hello!
Its a pleasure to meet you dear. <3
[ SCENT ]
Good, good. - u- I'm hoping to spiff it up a little more once I get some more gold. I want to buy some better graphics than the stuff I crapped out. xD

[ GLIM ]
Well, that's good. Nothing worse than a grumpy customer... [/shot]

I'm not sure what TWD is. But I understand that. I usually only turn the TV on to catch certain shows. Namely Vikings and a few things on Toonami on Saturdays. xD

Hah. Now I'm excited to see this. But yeah. New ooc is definitely preferred for applications. Just so I'm not linking back to the old thread and confusing the hell out of people. On the other hand, it gives you plenty of time to get it just the way you want. xD

Do you have certain colors you just gravitate towards?

Broken Luck's Senpai

Shameless Giver

(completely unrelated...but i love your avi, Amore emotion_kirakira )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff