Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blazing Genius

14,025 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Generous 100
  • Waffles! 25
Yeah, it definitely was fun while it lasted. Oh well though.

Yep~ Oh, I'm sure it would help out anyone else that came by. Easy access to what the rp is going to be like and all.

Lol. xD Guess it would be kind of weird if a remake wasn't at least somewhat an improvement. Then again, there are people whose idea of a remake is just re-posting the same thing again.

Alright. That makes sense to me. I'll just wait until the new thread is posted then before submitting it.

Yeah, I was actually struggling with what to do with Kindness. But, with Glim aiming for Kindness, it made me look at Humility, and I was able to get some decent ideas for that role. So, guess Glim taking Kindness was a blessing in disguise.

Broken Luck's Senpai

Shameless Giver

Ooh! Alice!
Hello!!!

Also.
I will probably get those profiles done this weekend.
dramallama working on a couple of essays and homeworks thats due TONIGHT
after that, im a free betch! YES
[ ALICE ]
I've been guilty of that before. [/shot] But I guess that's not so much of a remake as it's just a reposting.

Sounds like a plan, then. BD

Hah. Yup. So yay for how that worked out. xD

[ GUAVA ]
Freedom! Yay! xD

But whatever floats your boat. If you want to bang them out this weekend, have at it. I might try to do the same. After working on my owed posts, though.

Blazing Genius

14,025 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Generous 100
  • Waffles! 25
@Beel: Lol. I know I did back when I took over an rp(because the friend couldn't run it anymore). I might have made few tweaks, but that was about it. xD; Yeah, that is true. I don't think there is anything wrong with reposting. Sometimes that's all an rp needs if you just happened to post it up at the wrong time. Just not sure if the words, reposting and remaking, can be used interchangeably.

Yeah~ Though, don't you play Diligence? I guess if my Humility is accepted, we'll need to plot for them definitely. Well, and I guess Pride too since he apparently has the hots for Humility. Just random thought that came across my mind. But, that can easily wait until after the acceptance since it probably be a bit hard right now to plot.

@Guava: Hey~ Long time no see. Whatcha up to these days?
Amore Rosea

xxxxx [ xxX-ETERNALALICE-Xxx ]
Yeah, some cases it can be as simple as just needing a fresh start. New threads draw in more people? Because they aren't scared off by big, scary page counts? [/shot] I don't know. xD

EDIT: And yup. Diligence and Humility are suppose to be roomies. Whee. So, yeah, whoever goes for that role, I get to do all the plotting with. Oh ho ho.

And I thought I'd give you a heads up, in case you'd started on the app already: I changed the graphics and hex codes, so the original application I had in the test thread undoubtedly broke. While all the sections are the same in terms of requested info, it probably looks like a mess now. So you may want to snag up the fixed version whenever you get the time.

xxxxx [ xxAMORE ROSEAxx ]
And that's why I'm quoting you. The above mentioned dickery on my part with breaking the original application code.

It's obviously not a rush issue right now, but I thought I'd point it out. The original app is borked, so replacing the code with the updated version would be good. I did link the test thread in the OP of this OOC, but if you don't want to deal with it right now, that's fine too. The updated code will also be accessible from the new OOC, once that's posted. So you could wait until then... and yeah. I'm done rambling now. o xo;

Spoopy Anubutt

@Beelz

Hello dear!
Thank you for informing me about the changes you've made. <3
I'l go and fix things over right away. :3
Sorry for taking so long to get back to you guys, I've been a little busy considering its the end of the year. I have a lot of stuff that needs to get done. XD
But I most certainly am Canadian if you are wondering. <3
You are also not accepting friend requests at this time. XD
Don't worry about it. You don't need to feel obligated to reply. I sure as hell won't be offended if you don't. Even less so if you're busy with all that nasty school work.

But lulz. I'm glad my suspicion about Tim Horton's was correct. xD

And oops. I didn't even realize I had it set to block requests. Crap. Then I guess I'll just send one instead. Problem solved. BD

Spoopy Anubutt

@BEELZ
Oh I know, but I feel bad not getting to messages right away.
I still have our PM to reply too. I'm horrible for forgetting about them. XD
Ehehe, be gentle with me Beelz-sempai! My gentle Canadian heart is sensitive! XD
Thank you for adding me by the way, I appreciate it. :3
Oh, yeah. I forgot about PMs. But again, no biggy. I honestly forget PMs half the time... [/shot]

[/pets your heart] - u-

No problem. : D I even switched my setting back to accepting requests. So now it shouldn't be a problem for anyone else in the future. xD
Okay dokay, everyone. The new RP's been set up/opened. You can find the thread(s) here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff