Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Vishkah
Maiya Kajuji
I will post all of my people when I figure out my format situation but in the mean time I have lots of (new) characters that needs plots and I am open to ideas!

Megan Knight - Megara (Hercules)
Jeffery Parker - Prince Eric (Little Mermaid)
Lily St. James - Jane Porter (Tarzan)
Annie Griffith - Attina (Little Mermaid)
Adrian Everett - Prince Philip (Sleeping Beauty)
Benjamin Noble - Basil of Baker Street (The Great Mouse Detective)

...Basil? As in THE Basil?

Helena: OOoooooooh! *claps hands cheerfully*

Yes indeed biggrin

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
ThackeryyBinxx

ALSO sorry for disappearing for like six pages. Things are unfortunately getting busier here at work, and I've been focusing a lot more on my cosplays cause I have a con coming up.. :c

Oh, one more thing.. (JACKIEEEE!!!!!) Would anyone mind kinda getting me caught up on what's been going on? I must admit I've just been sort of skimming everyone's posts.

I will!
Really not all the much is going on.....people are just showing up at the party and awkwardly talking to one another. I think that is really pretty much it XD

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Maiya Kajuji
Vishkah
Maiya Kajuji
I will post all of my people when I figure out my format situation but in the mean time I have lots of (new) characters that needs plots and I am open to ideas!

Yes indeed biggrin

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. My FAVORITE. And Sil's too, I think. She'd probably sit there marveling and clapping at how smart he is if he could find it in his heart to actually put up with her. The amazing thing is I imagine all his most intolerable qualities completely going over her head? Teacher/Student? Either way she'd probably just idolize him in my mind...

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Vishkah
Maiya Kajuji
Vishkah
Maiya Kajuji

Yes indeed biggrin

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. My FAVORITE. And Sil's too, I think. She'd probably sit there marveling and clapping at how smart he is if he could find it in his heart to actually put up with her. The amazing thing is I imagine all his most intolerable qualities completely going over her head? Teacher/Student? Either way she'd probably just idolize him in my mind...

Well he is a teacher and hopefully his profile will be put up soon but we will see! But he would be like so awkward...like would does someone like me! I don't understand! It's not logical! It would be great. I am so excited to play him!!

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
So I am watching Hercules right now...and now I want to plot with Meg (more) so much! Anyone want to oblige?

Dumbitri's Princess

Magical Girl

19,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • OTP 200
is this roleplay dead??

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
hahley quinn
is this roleplay dead??

I am literally seconds away from posting all my peeps...with crappy formats but nonetheless! I am trying!

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Mishirure
I'm afraid I'm going to have to drop out sad Life has gotten away from me lately and I have a lot more responsibilities and I can no longer juggle multiple RP's. Very sorry...

It was fantastic RPing with all of you; I hope we can RP again in the future. smile

Of course, Mishi! It happens. I really like the way that you wrote Belle, so hopefully I'll see you around! emotion_bigheart

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
EdgexofxNight
Vishkah

Oo, I'd forgotten about that... Whelp, if you want a back up plan, Frankie will be heading to Melody's soon, so he could pick Helena up and they could get some fairy liquid. ;D

You're a sweetheart. <3 I'm flexible, so whatever you guys want to do, I'm happy with.

ThackeryyBinxx
Vishkah
Hey, guys! Sil here. Oooooooh. XD

I was wondering, since Abby isn't technically around, is my plan with Liz still a thing, or shall I just have her hop on over to where everyone else is?

Sure! Maybe the house she goes to is just Liz's house and she wakes up and sees her and gets really freaked out or something. I could see that working.

I'm gonna have to change my Liz profile up a bit since Abby's no longer around.. :T
Also, gonna have to plot with a few people so she's not COMPLETELY ALONE now. Maybe her and Sil could have a weird friendship based on their obsessions with water/frozen water? lol
I wasn't planning on making Liz an ice person but meh whatever. Maybe she makes Ice sculptures LOL.

...Hmmm. That'd be an odd way to start a friendship. I think that the more natural way to do it... would be that Helena is a nice break for Liz from all the seriousness of whatever is going on with her. Helena is very light and plays around with kids a lot, so maybe they share a back fence and Liz just sits there quietly or has a lie down on the porch while Lena runs around with her siblings. You know, something to partly melt the icy heart. She probably doesn't bring things up or talk about herself much and maybe Helena just makes perky anecdotes and is a soothing influence. I can't really imagine things working beyond that because they're so different and Liz is so serious... I think that Helena would largely be ignorant of anything that Liz is going through. She's largely quite sheltered so she probably doesn't "get it" but is just nice and calming to have around.

Well, I think Sil teaches ice skating lessons and swimming lessons. But nah, you don't need to go so far as to give her a hobby, I think that it's more workable to do it based on personality than ice or water.

Ziicruthz's Secret Admirer

Merry Gekko

6,900 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Generous 100
Vishkah

Urgh, sorry...just posted. sad could Helena head to Melody's after getting no answer at Abby's?

hahley quinn

I'm waiting on your Anna post for Julian.

Dumbitri's Princess

Magical Girl

19,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • OTP 200
EdgexofxNight

Sorry! I'll get that post up soon...

Ziicruthz's Secret Admirer

Merry Gekko

6,900 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Generous 100
hahley quinn
EdgexofxNight

Sorry! I'll get that post up soon...

No worries. I'm incredibly slow at the moment because of work. ^^

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
EdgexofxNight
Vishkah

Urgh, sorry...just posted. sad could Helena head to Melody's after getting no answer at Abby's?

Not at all, Edge, I don't mind! Like I said, I'm going with the flow. I'm waiting on Thackery, I guess, and if we're not going to do the Liz-thing, that sounds perfect. So long as Frankie is willing to deal with someone touching his hair and telling him how spiky it is and can just generally cope I think that they'll be fine... I may be the first character to get a "shoo, fly, don't bother me"...

Thackery! You need a catch up? *puts on girlish gossip voice*

If I'm following correctly, Meg like totally dated Eugene but then they went like splitsville and she's in a flirtationship with Julian and then like Melody is totes jealous because she like totally has nobody interested in her and Arielle is so into Jeffrey and she's like SIIIGH and then.... I don't know what happened and I suck at gossiping.

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items