Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
ThackeryyBinxx
ThackeryyBinxx
Maiya! If you wanted to take a look at the layout I made for Jane and then tell me what you think, or if you want me to make some for Eric and Meg as well, just.. yeah! Lemme know! lol
Go ahead and take a look through the other things I have posted in there too, and if you like another layout and wanna use one like as a template of something I can also do that! ^-^

Ugh. Guys. I'm so overwhelmed with school and work I can never get online for more than like 20 minutes at a time crying
I'm really sorry for keeping people waiting. I'll post as soon as I get time/energy. Again, I'm really really sorry. >n<

posted this earlier, unsure if you saw it so I'm quoting it to bring it up to the new page lol. razz

Maiya Kajuji

Oh it's lovely. I might try a combination of the current one and that one if you'd be okay with that. Also if you want to do the other two that would be freaking incredible. Did you get the Meg pics I sent you by chance since the FC was all messed up? Thanks again, it's so purty!

also sorry it took me forever to get back to you. my life is insane as well.
o n o ......
This looks fun. . v .
Soooooo my computer's broken crying
And I have no idea when I'll be able to get to another one to be able to post. :T
I can try and type one up on my phone and post it but.. No guarantees. ):
Soooooo my computer's broken crying
And I have no idea when I'll be able to get to another one to be able to post. :T
I can try and type one up on my phone and post it but.. No guarantees. ):

Ziicruthz's Secret Admirer

Merry Gekko

6,900 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Generous 100
Assbutt in the Garrison

So sorry, FINALLY let your chars in. gonk it's been a long week! As for plotting, I can see Jules sorta looking own his nose at Weston because of his background and feeling like he should compete with him for arty animal supremacy. He could then realise that actually they have a lot in common and enjoy hanging together? ._. I dunno... XD

Im just tempted for Jules to tease Beth as she seems to anger easy and have fun comebacks. He could enjoy trying to trump her on wealth.

Gah, they are both awesome characters! I think you play them well. 3nodding

As for Frankie, I like that Beth is just going to be horrible to him. Gives me a chance to get his aggressive side out. ^^

Ziicruthz's Secret Admirer

Merry Gekko

6,900 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Generous 100
Vishkah
And here we have Vishkah's completely crappy hand-drawn map explaining Helena's trajectory. Watch as this mysterious fairy-like creature jumps fences and heads over to Abby's street...

User Image

Artistic genius! biggrin

I adore Helena and wish to squish her! emotion_kirakira

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
EdgexofxNight
Vishkah
And here we have Vishkah's completely crappy hand-drawn map explaining Helena's trajectory. Watch as this mysterious fairy-like creature jumps fences and heads over to Abby's street...

User Image

Artistic genius! biggrin

I adore Helena and wish to squish her! emotion_kirakira

Awww. Feel free! heart

Oooh! Also. I really, REALLY want Helena to be the one ringing the doorbell and possibly doing a weird little "bit" with Reg... is it okay if I nab your NPC for a bit? I'll totally show you the post in advance to make sure I've got him right, if I go ahead with my plan...

HolyKnightMeiz's Husbando

Beloved Friend

Sorry I haven't posted much. First I got sick, then my daughter got really sick. I'm gonna get a post up sometime today.

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
So anyone feeling some more plots? I am just in a super plotting mood right now and I already have a lot but I want more!! twisted MWAHAHAHA!! twisted

I mean...yep. Plots are nice.

You can never have too many plots going on can you? I mean until you start running around like a chicken with its head cut off cause you don't even know what you are doing anymore but still...

I know that some people quoted me awhile back with ideas and such but last week was crazy so I didn't have a chance to respond or really even notice that they were there but I am free and ready now! So if anyone have any more ideas or if there was something I didn't respond to you should let me know.

heart heart heart I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! heart heart heart and i may be just a teeny bit hyper right now....i also am really tempted to make another character...

Dumbitri's Princess

Magical Girl

19,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • OTP 200
Maiya Kajuji
So anyone feeling some more plots? I am just in a super plotting mood right now and I already have a lot but I want more!! twisted MWAHAHAHA!! twisted

You can never have too many plots going on can you? I mean until you start running around like a chicken with its head cut off cause you don't even know what you are doing anymore but still...

I know that some people quoted me awhile back with ideas and such but last week was crazy so I didn't have a chance to respond or really even notice that they were there but I am free and ready now! So if anyone have any more ideas or if there was something I didn't respond to you should let me know.

heart heart heart I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! heart heart heart and i may be just a teeny bit hyper right now....i also am really tempted to make another character...

Who all do you play again? Because I need to figure some things out for Lorina (Queen of Hearts)

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
hahley quinn
Maiya Kajuji

Who all do you play again? Because I need to figure some things out for Lorina (Queen of Hearts)

I have Prince Eric, Megara, and Jane Porter.

Dumbitri's Princess

Magical Girl

19,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • OTP 200
Maiya Kajuji
hahley quinn
Maiya Kajuji

I'm thinking maybe Meg and Lori can be friends? Lori is usually nice, but has a short fuse.

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
hahley quinn
Maiya Kajuji
hahley quinn
Maiya Kajuji

I'm thinking maybe Meg and Lori can be friends? Lori is usually nice, but has a short fuse.

Oh that could work!

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Vishkah
Maiya Kajuji

Well she's into theatre and performing and stuff like that. She also likes to be very snarky towards people and tell them off XD I'm thinking she works as like a waitress or something normal like that.

XD I figured. I imagined something like her being a waitress at a Greek Restaurant. You know, with a uniform and sandals.

Okay, I figure since both of our characters are really independent and have sassy scenes where they... actually say something sarcastic and blunt to their leading men, an ideal way for them to have met would be shoving off a couple of jocks - and they've been snickering about it ever since. What say you?

I mean, the first time they both meet their leading men in their past lives, one tells him "I'm a Damsel. I'm in distress. I don't need your help, have a nice day..." and the other says "Are you always this charming, or am I just lucky?" and bats him in the face with a candelabra. We could totally work that into their first meeting!

After that, they could just occasionally exchange snarky comments and Meg could roll her eyes at a teacher's methods or some cliche and Jackie would just chuckle. XD Plus, they're both into the performing arts... and they're both sort of independent so I can't imagine them calling each other up and having sleepovers or things like that.

Maiya Kajuji

Hey girl!

In case you missed this.

I figured since they're both so independent and headstrong, they're not going to be texting back and forth or having sleepovers... It's not their style. So, they know each other, mutual respect, and they're not going to be calling each other up every day like "Ohmigosh!" They sort of keep their business as their own.

Dumbitri's Princess

Magical Girl

19,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • OTP 200
Is this rp still alive? It seems so... inactive.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff