Dumbitri's Princess

Magical Girl

19,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • OTP 200
Maiya Kajuji
Missy Skylar

Yeah that sounds great. Maybe they were kind of on and off and it was never really serious for Meg but was for him and he does dorkily flirts with her all the time. I don't know, whatever works for you.

Oh I just think it would be so super hilarious if they ever remember their previous lives. Oh sooooo much awkward. They would both be traumatized FOREVAH!

I bet Arielle will be jealous if Jeff starts thinking of Melody. So that'll be interesting.

Timid Wife

Maiya Kajuji

Works for me razz with Elliot and Meg of course.

I don't know, maybe because Jeff is older she looks up to him and develops a crush without even thinking about it, and whenever he is around she just blushes and gets nervous and such. She's kinda a rebel in this xD.

Have any suggestions for Belle and Jeff, and Belle and Meg?

Ziicruthz's Secret Admirer

Merry Gekko

6,900 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Generous 100
Missy Skylar
EdgexofxNight
Missy Skylar
EdgexofxNight
ThackeryyBinxx
I'd prefer if anyone took up new characters, at least for now, that they be men. We are extremely short on them...
Especially if you already have a bunch of characters who are girls. If for instance Edge wanted a girl character, I'd probably let her, just cause she has two boys already.

I'm so sorry I haven't replied. I will get round to it tomorrow. sweatdrop
To be honest, I really should play more girls, but the guys just draw me in. I am also bitten with the make-more-characters bug. I did say to Maiya that I will make a Hades, which I do have a profile for now, and I also want Bleakley... But I feel I need to make sure I can keep up with posts first.

Just wanted to let you know I also took a guy, so I wanna plot with you razz
I have Belle, Flynn Rider, Melody (from the Little Mermaid) and Alice xD Alice we already decided the two were friends, but I recently took the other three c;

Fwee! >w< plotting sounds good. I could see Flynn and Francis getting up to all sorts of trouble. Is belle going to be similar to the last or are you remaking her?

Well, she is shy and nervous, but if she feels comfortable she opens up, so i guess it's kinda like the old one? xD I agree, plus Francis hasn't been seen all that much, so yeah, them two are like partners in crime wink

Ah cool. Will you carry on where mish left off then? At least she would be at the party!
Huzzah! Yes, I miss posting for Frankie. Every time seems to be a dead end. :'( would melody be in with the gang too? I can see her having a mischievous streak! The tomboy and the feminine guy, that could work! XD

Timid Wife

EdgexofxNight

Sure c; Melody can be part of it. I'm just pre-warning you, it's been a while since i've roleplay a male, so i'm sorry if it is terrible.
As for belle, sure. I'm not sure what you two had planned for her and Julian xD so if we wanna plot further.

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Missy Skylar
Maiya Kajuji

Works for me razz with Elliot and Meg of course.

I don't know, maybe because Jeff is older she looks up to him and develops a crush without even thinking about it, and whenever he is around she just blushes and gets nervous and such. She's kinda a rebel in this xD.

Have any suggestions for Belle and Jeff, and Belle and Meg?

Yep sounds good with all of them 3nodding

I could see Jeff developing a friendship with Belle and maybe kind of liking her. I could imagine them talking for long periods of time about books ...and then he would be all dismayed cause everyone loves him.... Maybe have like a brotherly relationship with her?

I could see Meg trying to awkwardly be friendly to Belle since she's trying to be more social towards people and failing miserably cause they have nothing in common xp She could also like try to stand up for if guys are being stupid and hitting on her cause she's pretty...or something like that. Not really sure sweatdrop

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
hahley quinn
Maiya Kajuji
Missy Skylar

Yeah that sounds great. Maybe they were kind of on and off and it was never really serious for Meg but was for him and he does dorkily flirts with her all the time. I don't know, whatever works for you.

Oh I just think it would be so super hilarious if they ever remember their previous lives. Oh sooooo much awkward. They would both be traumatized FOREVAH!

I bet Arielle will be jealous if Jeff starts thinking of Melody. So that'll be interesting.

Oh soooo many possibilities. Jeff is just clueless cause everyone loves him cause he's a natural chick magnet wink

Timid Wife

Maiya Kajuji
hahley quinn
Maiya Kajuji
Missy Skylar

Oh soooo many possibilities. Jeff is just clueless cause everyone loves him cause he's a natural chick magnet wink

tots xD this will be a weird love triangle haha

Merry Gekko

6,900 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Generous 100
Missy Skylar
EdgexofxNight

Sure c; Melody can be part of it. I'm just pre-warning you, it's been a while since i've roleplay a male, so i'm sorry if it is terrible.
As for belle, sure. I'm not sure what you two had planned for her and Julian xD so if we wanna plot further.

I'm sure you'll do great! :3 I'm probably the same with girl characters...which is weirder.
We didn't have anything planned really. Did you have any ideas?

Timid Wife

EdgexofxNight
Missy Skylar
EdgexofxNight

I'm sure you'll do great! :3 I'm probably the same with girl characters...which is weirder.

I'm pretty much okay with anything that happens between them. I think the two would be great friends, or maybe even more. Julian is a social butterfly, when she is a shy person, so if she stays near him long enough, she might become more like a social butterfly, if that makes sense. It's really up to you, I have no idea.

Merry Gekko

6,900 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Generous 100
Missy Skylar
EdgexofxNight
Missy Skylar
EdgexofxNight

I'm pretty much okay with anything that happens between them. I think the two would be great friends, or maybe even more. Julian is a social butterfly, when she is a shy person, so if she stays near him long enough, she might become more like a social butterfly, if that makes sense. It's really up to you, I have no idea.

That sounds good to me. They could become good friends over time as Jules tries to pull her out of her shell and she could teach him not to be so blunt and rude to people! XD she can come and join the group by the pool. I could come and drag her over if she won't go herself. XD

Timid Wife

EdgexofxNight
Missy Skylar
EdgexofxNight
Missy Skylar
EdgexofxNight

That sounds good to me. They could become good friends over time as Jules tries to pull her out of her shell and she could teach him not to be so blunt and rude to people! XD she can come and join the group by the pool. I could come and drag her over if she won't go herself. XD

About to post as Melody so you can posts c;

Dumbitri's Princess

Magical Girl

19,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • OTP 200
Maiya Kajuji

I don't know if you noticed, but Arielle texted Jeff. Just letting you know c:

Timid Wife

EdgexofxNight

Posted as Melody, and my Flynn layout is getting worked on smile Yay you can roleplay as Francis now biggrin

Merry Gekko

6,900 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Generous 100
Missy Skylar
EdgexofxNight

Posted as Melody, and my Flynn layout is getting worked on smile Yay you can roleplay as Francis now biggrin

Woop! Shall I have Frankie swing by Melody's house to drag her to the party?

Timid Wife

EdgexofxNight
Missy Skylar
EdgexofxNight

Woop! Shall I have Frankie swing by Melody's house to drag her to the party?

Sure, Just say Flynn is there as well xD I'll edit it in somehow razz I also posted as Alyce, and Meg had posted so I think Julians good to go as well c; <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff