Fashionable Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Doggone It! 100
ShiShikin
Kaloeen

/// haha your welcome //grins//
oh? we might have roleplayed together as well xD I was always roleplaying with them as well in the past. Though it's been a long while since then haha

i would have to agree myself <3 improving is awesome.
Oh god you have no idea OTL sometimes i even worry if it will turn out alright XD
Thanks for asking

-grins back-
And maybe. But this is a good way to reintroduce ourselves again. 3nodding And great to hear you improved as well. Looking forward to see how your character is like in the RP. But do forgive Stephan if he gets a tad absentminded. After all he does forget to eat sometimes. Not to mention he is actually quiet old. xd

Brr. I can imagine managing an RP being hard. But hey so long as you keep active it should go well. In my experience anyway. Maybe once I read more pages and profiles I can set up an intro that will have Stephan here bumping into someone. Have to interact to keep the ball rolling right? =^u^=

Haha it really is biggrin
Im looking forward to the experience as well <3 It will be very fun! And thats ok! He seems like he will be a silly character <3

yeah! it sucks though, because I will be having tons of classes in the coming weeks

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
I just found out from my dad that i might be going to Florida for vacation in October. If i do go ill let you all know~! XDD
-hangs upside down from the ceiling, throwing paper airplanes at people-

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
ShiShikin
-Gives a bow- Hello all
Just made a character but might post later. Maybe after time skip he can wake up with a page stuck to him or something. xd

Anyway playing as Stephan so shoot me a PM if you want to plan anything with him. Always up for a good plotting. ^^

Now that formalities are out of the way how is everyone? Pit it has been a while. Can say the same for Flare, Mitsu, and Okami. =^u^=

It's been a while. I keep seeing old faces . haha

Fashionable Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Doggone It! 100
XVocalXMimiX
I just found out from my dad that i might be going to Florida for vacation in October. If i do go ill let you all know~! XDD

lol everyone is coming to visit in october! huhuhu my birthday month <3

Kanako Flare's Spouse

Sexy Zealot

ShiShikin
-Gives a bow- Hello all
Just made a character but might post later. Maybe after time skip he can wake up with a page stuck to him or something. xd

Anyway playing as Stephan so shoot me a PM if you want to plan anything with him. Always up for a good plotting. ^^

Now that formalities are out of the way how is everyone? Pit it has been a while. Can say the same for Flare, Mitsu, and Okami. =^u^=

-paws against your kimono- :3

Beloved Millionaire

7,575 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
ShiShikin

No hi to me? OTL
awww

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
Kaloeen
XVocalXMimiX

If you live in Florida maybe we can meet in Universal Studios. Ill be going there then ill be at Disney World visiting Mickey Mouse and the 6 Princess's of heart. If they had Kairi there i would of said 7 Princess"s of heart lol.
-flop yawns.- Hmmmm.

Fashionable Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Doggone It! 100
XVocalXMimiX
Kaloeen
XVocalXMimiX

If you live in Florida maybe we can meet in Universal Studios. Ill be going there then ill be at Disney World visiting Mickey Mouse and the 6 Princess's of heart. If they had Kairi there i would of said 7 Princess"s of heart lol.
haha It would have to be disney, cause i have a annual pass xD but maybe!

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
Kaloeen
XVocalXMimiX
Kaloeen
XVocalXMimiX

haha It would have to be disney, cause i have a annual pass xD but maybe!
Your soooo lucky~! I havnt been in Florida in 6 years or 7.

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Okami_Shirinai

It's been a while. I keep seeing old faces . haha

Haha. Good to see you too Okami. ^^

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Xxxmitsuhide17xxX

-paws against your kimono- :3

-Picks up and pets happily- Hi to you too Mitsu. =^u^=

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
SweetCresent

No hi to me? OTL
awww

No I completely forgotten about you...jk. xd

Of course I remembered you Sweet. Just forgot to put your name in the post. I think Stephan's absent-mindedness has gotten to me. xd

With that better start a post for the guy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff